Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

I Just Can't Resist Her Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Can't Resist Her Sister (3776 Views)

9 Secret Things Men Can't Resist In Women / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
I need your honest opinion on this:

My girlfriend and I have been dating now for almost a year and few months. I love her deeply, sincerely, she is also damn crazy about me. There had been a time I tested her love and feigned break up with her... Gosh! She fell sick. She told all my friends to plead with me on her behave. and when I met her, she knelt down and ask me to overlook whatsoever she must have done. Honestly speaking, I have never seen such a deep expression of emotion. There and then I realised she probably love me deeper than I had initially assumed.

But the issue I'm having is, my gf is too withdrawn for my liking. I have talked this over with her times without number how I could help her improve on this behavior. If she was offended, it takes several efforts to make her speak up - man! It drives me crazy! Aside of this, even in our best times together, she doesn't act lively, thrilled or interesting. I thought it could me - I could be the problem. But I've found out that's her type of person... I get occasionally get frustrated by her behaviour. Sometimes, I just believe she would change that "she needs time" like her friend do say.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, I met her younger sis. Oh boy... She's a perfect opposite. No dull moments with her ...hahahahaa. She's charismatic, energetic, elegant... She is supercalifragilistic-expalidocious! I started getting attracted to her. Her sister soon noticed and complained I'm getting too close to her sis, but I waved her suspicion by saying we are just having platonic fun together.

Recently, I found out she is also thrilled about me! The way she respond to my presence, jokes, laughter... I just can't help falling so quickly in love with her. We've even hugged each other... And things are just developing so so fast between us. In fact, when I go to see her sis, she would jump and hug me not minding her sister's presence.

What do I do Guilt is kinda eating me up... I can no longer manage any fun with sister, just emotionless and short gist... Should just break up with my gf and continue with her sis?? Man... I'm confused.

For a friend.
Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by Unionised(m): 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hmmm...

It happens all the time.

You meet a girl you like.

Relationship develops.

Then you meet the sister.

A younger, fresher version of your girlfriend.

And livelier to booth.

And here you are wondering, "Am I short-changing myself?"

Let me assure you, that lively sister has nothing to offer you.

It all becomes empty once you've satisfied that urge.

So, don't make that leap.

Stick with the stability that your girlfriend represents.

My 1 kobo.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by TrishaP(f): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Maybe you should follow ur heart. It's going to be a tough one tho.

But if u start dating her sis, it might bring some bitterness among the sis.

U should be a man and solve ur problem
Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
If you date your gf's sister,whatz d assurance dat you wont leave her for someone better??

3 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by Etetejake(m): 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
U found someone that loves u so dearly but u ar not satisfy bkx she is always withdrawn. Now u ar going for the sister bkx she is always lively. Wot if she disappoint u later? Meeeeen! meeeeen!! what the Bleep is wrong with this planet earth? If I can get a pretty girl that loves me without restriction like yours but is always withdrawn I will worship her like a god. Well, y am I even crying out loud when I know they prefer guys like u that can cheat on them when the slightest opportunity shows up.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Next you'd find out that her mom is more fun to be with..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by ShirelleBaby: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
^^hillarious

He should just leave that family alone before he disgrace himself for his over-active hormones

2 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Na people like you dey make ladies call men dogs..

You want to swerve to the sister,bros,you go wicked for real life ooo..

If same is done to you,how would you feel?

6 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
Erickthrocyte:

My girlfriend and I have been dating now for almost a year and few months. I love her deeply, sincerely, she is also damn crazy about me. There had been a time I tested her love and feigned break up with her... Gosh! She fell sick. She told all my friends to plead with me on her behave. and when I met her, she knelt down and ask me to overlook whatsoever she must have done. Honestly speaking, I have never seen such a deep expression of emotion. There and then I realised she probably love me deeper than I had initially assumed.

But the issue I'm having is, my gf is too withdrawn for my liking. I have talked this over with her times without number how I could help her improve on this behavior. If she was offended, it takes several efforts to make her speak up - man! It drives me crazy! Aside of this, even in our best times together, she doesn't act lively, thrilled or interesting. I thought it could me - I could be the problem. But I've found out that's her type of person... I get occasionally get frustrated by her behaviour. Sometimes, I just believe she would change that "she needs time" like her friend do say.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, I met her younger sis. Oh boy... She's a perfect opposite. No dull moments with her ...hahahahaa. She's charismatic, energetic, elegant... She is supercalifragilistic-expalidocious! I started getting attracted to her. Her sister soon noticed and complained I'm getting too close to her sis, but I waved her suspicion by saying we are just having platonic fun together.

Recently, I found out she is also thrilled about me! The way she respond to my presence, jokes, laughter... I just can't help falling so quickly in love with her. We've even hugged each other... And things are just developing so so fast between us. In fact, when I go to see her sis, she would jump and hug me not minding her sister's presence.

What do I do Guilt is kinda eating me up... I can no longer manage any fun with sister, just emotionless and short gist... Should just break up with my gf and continue with her sis?? Man... I'm confused.

For a friend.

You see all this higleddy-pigleddy you are in is just a platform of oozing into cum guanga tuan gaga odoriferus saga in a raprous state of Higi haga,It is like u r consiously unconsiously in a state of dilemma nd with every stretch of imagination without exemption of expectation i can see ur heart hovering aroud an emotional demodatriangle and if u do not take urgent steps to meander the impulses and ur superflous hormone i'm sorry u may end up in a pestilential and delectrious aqua.Do u understand or i should explain further?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by 1one: 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
You are an idiooot!!!

For a friend.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by harrysterol(m): 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
NinoBrown888:
Next you'd find out that her mom is more fun to be with..
lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
Stick to yhur bae
There would always be sumbody dat iz much prettieer,jovial,fun to be wif,blah blah blah dan ur girlfriend
U just gotta be that one man that doesn't care

2 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by Chineduorizu(m): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
u just a friend with.................

.benefit....

take dat ur big eye off her sis
Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
my first advice to u is this; blood is thicker than water. they can do without u but they r still sisters. u feel u can ditch her n go for the younger one cos u r confident that what's btw u n d one u want to date is stronger than what's btw them both. so stare clear of the younger sister.
my 2nd advice to u is this; at the end of the day u will end up with non of them. as I've said times without number what u feel for each other is a facade that clears up with time. she's not ur first gf. u r not her first bf. n u certainly will not b each others last so pls straff d two of them now that u hv d chance.

if u can follow both pieces of advice then u my friend will have no problems. thank me later

2 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by klins4213(m): 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
I will comment when ut makes fp...just leave that household alone...are u just looking for fun or what?
Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by tope24(m): 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
You see all this higleddy-pigleddy you are in is just a platform of oozing into cum guanga tuan gaga odoriferus saga in a raprous state of Higi haga,It is like u r consiously unconsiously in a state of dilemma nd with every stretch of imagination without exemption of expectation i can see ur heart hovering aroud an emotional demodatriangle and if u do not take urgent steps to meander the impulses and ur superflous hormone i'm sorry u may end up in a pestilential and delectrious aqua.Do u understand or i should explain further?

explain further abeg grin
Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
tope24:

explain further abeg grin
What am saying in escence is that the condition that conditioned the condition of the OP is the condition dat have conditioned many nd this does not good course for loosing Inihibition power.But his writings makes me say this is just a fallacy that borders from the Gen' of fallacy call Postork-emprompkin-porpdarork i mean to say its Capitalrejectamental according to human nature. You understand my point or i should explain further?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by tope24(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
What am saying in escence is that the condition that conditioned the condition of the OP is the condition dat have conditioned many nd this does not good course for loosing Inihibition power.But his writings makes me say this is just a fallacy that borders from the Gen' of fallacy call Postork-emprompkin-porpdarork i mean to say its Capitalrejectamental according to human nature. You understand my point or i should explain further?

explain further biko grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
tope24:

explain further biko grin
This is very Crystal clear like a gigantic opuleism what else do u want make i explain.

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
You are just a greedy and lost somebody using these trashed excuse, let me tell you ; it took their parents time, dedication, hardworking and money to have taken care of them to that level they are! If your friendship to that family is to bring disunity, You will also have your family someday, do to others what you also wish from them.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
Erickthrocyte:

For a friend.

You are justa greedyand lostsomebodyusing these trashed excuse,letme tellyou ;ittooktheirparents time,dedication,hardworking and moneyto have taken care ofthem to thatleveltheyare! Ifyourfriendship to thatfamily is to bring disunity,You willalso have yourfamilysomeday,do to others whatyou also wish from them.
Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by Ghost01(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
You better stick with the girlfriend and leave the sister alone. You think you can settle for the younger sis and dump the elder one like that? You'll end up losing both, and making a silly fool of yourself.
Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
okk, I know ur babe na. I actually overheard her said to her friend dat she somehow prefers ur brother who appears to b more outgoing and humble as d reason for her withdrawing sometimes.

How hard will it be for men like u to stay with one wife dan for a heard of a camel to pass through d eye of a sewing pin. I tell u most solemnly, whoever u r with in dis life or d next, dere will always be someone prettier, more intelligent, smarter etc. u go just dey confuse dey go b dat na

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by ericiland: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
What am saying in escence is that the condition that conditioned the condition of the OP is the condition dat have conditioned many nd this does not good course for loosing Inihibition power.But his writings makes me say this is just a fallacy that borders from the Gen' of fallacy call Postork-emprompkin-porpdarork i mean to say its Capitalrejectamental according to human nature. You understand my point or i should xplain further?

Pls brk down it down further beko grin grin my dictionary lacks big grammar
Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by ndcide(m): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
na igboh dey cause this kind thing. ones e clear you go know say you miss road.

Trust me those ladies are not for you. you are wasting your time, money, emotions & energy. you are also wrong being with the first girl. you'll hate her in the future. I could go on and on.

if I'm to advise, I'll say quit the two relationship now. it will lead to so many issues and you will not like it. besides you have already miss fired, so quit.

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by markpenk: 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Bruv... no deeper words have been spoken on NL's Romance section. You are so on point. Would give you a million likes if I could.
Unionised:
Hmmm...

It happens all the time.

You meet a girl you like.

Relationship develops.

Then you meet the sister.

A younger, fresher version of your girlfriend.

And livelier to booth.

And here you are wondering, "Am I short-changing myself?"

Let me assure you, that lively sister has nothing to offer you.

It all becomes empty once you've satisfied that urge.

So, don't make that leap.

Stick with the stability that your girlfriend represents.

My 1 kobo.
Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by 100Cents: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Erickthrocyte:

For a friend.

You lack CONSCIENCE.

You sound CONFUSED.

You lack EXPERIENCE.

The thrills her sister is giving you now is what she will do with the next guy once you aren't around. From past experience, I avoid loud girls like plague. Aside the noise, the long hair and fair skin, is emptiness.

I normally see this fakeness from far but sometimes one gets carried away by lack of a better choice or the glitterati associated with dating the most social pretty girl...

2 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by 100Cents: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
TrishaP:
Maybe you should follow ur heart. It's going to be a tough one tho.

But if u start dating her sis, it might bring some bitterness among the sis.

U should be a man and solve ur problem

Follow which heart ?

Only a heartless person can date her girlfriends sister.

Okay, may it happen to your boyfriend. Let him follow his heart...
Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by PHAYOL81: 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dont dupe d gals of deir goldn materials;stop bin 2 greedy.
Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by jrerico1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Pls I advice you, stick to you girl, don't cause enmity between the sisters. Or better still if its tough just leave them both.
Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by CDon(m): 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
This is very Crystal clear like a gigantic opuleism what else do u want make i explain.

lol
its audible 2 d deaf and visible 2 d blind.
@OP, Stick 2 ur gf
Re: I Just Can't Resist Her Sister by lurex2rhyme(m): 12:10am On Dec 24, 2014
dis is 1 of d reasons i disagree wit luv at ist sight. friend zone ur intened luver 4 atleast a month 2 be ok wit d seen qualities. she is nt lively blah blah fucken blah afta u bleep d cookies. ws she nt d same gal u claim 2 luv d ist 1week of relationship b4 u saw her vjay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Topics Ladies Love To Talk About / The Perfect Girlfriend / Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.