Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,239 members, 7,846,130 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally (36230 Views)

Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Bigcake: 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
clevvermind:
i just dey laugh. apc never see anything.
Dont mind, them never chee chom ching.
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Akpan107(m): 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
It will be very easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a nidle than for APC to win Rivers State.

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by philips70(m): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
noblezone:

"We steal because you dont throw stones"
- Amechi

"I want to steal $1B"
-Amechi

"I spent N1B on Ebola"
- Amechi

Now son, if this man is your mentor, how many Billions do you want to steal?

"I want to steal $1B" and someone stole $12B and you chose the thief of $12B to be your mentor. How many billions your type will steal?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by ricsman(m): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
mazzi:
I live in river state(ph)and i can tell u that apc has no say here.u can come an verify for ursef.
Ebok! which ph are u. referring to ebok
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by jackymfon: 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
Fp is not complete these days without a post about Ameachi why?
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by ricsman(m): 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
Akpan107:
It will be very easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a nidle than for APC to win Rivers State.

let me know when u wake from ur dream land
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
I smell lies
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by major466(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
Amaechi is getting more desperate and confused. The fear of Nyesom Wiki is tormenting.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Deapexboy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Did APC conduct another rally in PH?

It was a kick-off of APC governorship campaign which start wit PHLGA

he didn't ask PHLGA to repeat it but he said OBIO-AKPOR should host it in dsame stadium nd stadium should be filled-up

PDP's always have a way to deny# in amaechi voice#

stop spraying nonsense to d public

#Buhari till fowl grow teeth#

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by major466(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
jackymfon:
Fp is not complete these days without a post about Ameachi why?
Because he talks too much.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by yomanovic: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
If 106k are the people to vote for APC then they should be prepared for landslide loss

With the rented crowd usually associated with pdp? Remember how the leaders of the rented crowd protested because TAN wouldn't pay them for their service? Clueless PDP!!!
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by agabaI23(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
First phase of disappointment......................
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Mishydoo(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
[size=15pt]Poor strategist...! Hw can party campaign rally fail in a state with U as governor?! Jst a shadow of wats to come.Mr Amechi wld have to learn that u can force a donkey to d stream but mkin it drink is a whole oda ball game.U cnt jst switch sides midstream for ur own personal ambition and hope every1 swiches too

IMO...both APC and PDP are shi.it of different sizes....Wake me up wen Nigeria has credible independent candidates with no party affiliations[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by marksooyinmiebi(m): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
size38:
Amaechi remains my political mentor. The rally was well attended by party members including decamping PDP members in Rivers state. I was in that rally. I attended it in port harcourt live.
i love his Dance steps, he sings well too
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by NwaJesusteete(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
powerblaze:

Very funny pics

u ve only 3months to remove this pix or u face the law8-).

Ami but agwara m gi, i told ucheesy there is hope shaa.

Gej till mohammmadu kisses buwaricheesy

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by donmalcolm21(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
SaiBuharii:

I believe you and ur fellow crew that are deceiving you and liking ur comment represent a set of pple that find it difficult to comprehend and interprete simple sentences,, yet want to comment on high level national matters, but u are allowed if you are still in secondary school, then you can't comprehend certain things. If you read the story well, you should know they are talking about 106,000 apc supporters in ph lg, not the whole state. You should even know that a sitting governor can't control only 106,000 people in the state.

Also I observed a lot of taniods and backward GEJ fans are wasting their time hating on Ameachi. Why? Where other governors were licking Jonathan's asss he stood up against the president, and never went back like sicklings eg.Fani Kayode. That's my defination of man. All these Lagos boys that stay in Lagos all deir lives and say things like "when I visited Rivers, the pple hate Ameachi". Even pple that stay in Rivers 24-7 rarel
you typed all this just to defend your paymaster, next time read and listen to Joseph Goebbels write up on how to be a good propagandist or better still talk to Uche Chukwumerije to teach you how to do it.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by edgyslim: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
SaiBuharii:

I believe you and ur fellow crew that are deceiving you and liking ur comment represent a set of pple that find it difficult to comprehend and interprete simple sentences,, yet want to comment on high level national matters, but u are allowed if you are still in secondary school, then you can't comprehend certain things. If you read the story well, you should know they are talking about 106,000 apc supporters in ph lg, not the whole state. You should even know that a sitting governor can't control only 106,000 people in the state.

Also I observed a lot of taniods and backward GEJ fans are wasting their time hating on Ameachi. Why? Where other governors were licking Jonathan's asss he stood up against the president, and never went back like sicklings eg.Fani Kayode. That's my defination of man. All these Lagos boys that stay in Lagos all deir lives and say things like "when I visited Rivers, the pple hate Ameachi". Even pple that stay in Rivers 24-7 rarel

Bro I love the way u think.
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
I think that should serve as a warning of what the future holds for mr amaechi and his his party of buffons, sometimes I doubt if amaechi is really an apc member, he might be a mole inside the apc camp because he seems too zealous , banzaye kawai

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by rozayx5(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
Orikinla:

Which PH?
Are you a visitor?
Tenant or landlord.

Even a none entity in PH is talking?
Who are you in Niger Delta politics, errand boy of PDP? grin

e goat sees someone on a faceless forum and stsrts challenging him grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by gunuvi(m): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ikengawo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1732958_rotimi_jpegebb4d2d1be131abf34b1c06a14d9a630
If Amaechi really said this then he really needs urgent attention as he has completely ran mad!.
Little wonder why he was not even shortlisted for APC VP candidate.
Come 2019, he will first undergo psychiatric evaluation before he will be sent to jail where he belong.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
If 106k are the people to vote for APC then they should be prepared for landslide loss
pls read very well ma frend..106 is the number of registered members of APC in rivers alone
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Davryme(m): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ameachi...pay me ma state allawee....states dt whr so poor or cn neva generate d income rivers hs paid der corpas.......or else after hr nah media nd newspaper offices b d nxt....

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by gunuvi(m): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
agabaI23:
First phase of disappointment......................
its not even the first. That guy go regret betraying GEJ

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
size38:
Amaechi remains my political mentor. The rally was well attended by party members including decamping PDP members in Rivers state. I was in that rally. I attended it in port harcourt live.
pictures or i don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by donmalcolm21(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
edgeproduk:
pls read very well ma frend..106 is the number of registered members of APC in rivers alone
how can you ask me to read very well when you didn't read the story rather u read my comments.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by anonimi: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
dridowu:
Mother of all rally

You mean mother of all FAILURES grin
No wonder the loser said they have to repeat the same rally angry

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Akpan107:

APC will win by land slide
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
how can you ask me to read very well when you didn't read the story rather u read my comments.
I did read the article properly,it is u who intends to mislead the mind of others
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by IDEApro(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Since joining APC, Amaechi have lost his happy mood always looking forlorn at any APC gathering. You should all observe him sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by ICHINONYE(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
APC in south south n south east s just dead on arival, dis election wil b so intresting, let d beta person win I pray God

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by fubara493(m): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
hy, good day, kindly check this blog out @www.adolekpe..com...it's a blog on news, fashion, lifestyle,celeb gossip, event and inspiration...if you think its good enough to be patronized, you could get the mobile app on playstore by searching for adol ekpe blog or you could tell a friend about it via social media or physically....be part of something great today...promise you wont regret it..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) / Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers / Re: Viral Whatsapp Voice Note Of Impending Attack On Badagry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.