Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,846,000 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally (36228 Views)

Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by SaiBuharii: 8:30am On Dec 24, 2014
clemzo101:
With dis ur plenty things wen u write, u got just 18 likes, u shld know u did not make sense.

Booked space yesterday, and wrote it today. Sides likes don't feed me. I don't need them.
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by mooremadu(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2014
Failure Looms, I pray 4 dat u find favour wit d ppl, nd go back whr u belong (PDP)
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Zuria(f): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2014
Monimatic:

Port Harcourt Local Government has over 106,000 registered APC members. So, you must repeat this rally.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/im-not-funding-apc-amaechi/

Statement like this can incite violence in the event of electoral loss. Let us all be informed that, the number of "registered" members of a political party will/does not translate to electoral victory.....
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by senatorn3c(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2014
laf. wan kill mi hia...lafin in shoki. style
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by philips70(m): 9:34am On Dec 24, 2014
noblezone:

I have not told you I have any mentor let alone who he/she is.

As for the $12B, that was an accusation that has been trashed.
It is on open record that Amechi said those, so what is your point?

Thrashed by an unreleased and hidden report of PriceWaterHouse Coopers? I keep telling you guys defending the indefensible is a job harder than truckpushing. You need to be devious and extra intelligent to do the job. The only man who can do that job is Reuben Abati. Even at that he seems to have a waning voice lately.
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Myself2(m): 10:01am On Dec 24, 2014
size38:
Amaechi remains my political mentor. The rally was well attended by party members including decamping PDP members in Rivers state. I was in that rally. I attended it in port harcourt live.

Shut up, mumu
If the rally was such a success as you're falsely alleging, why then was the rabid Amaechi so passed off tthat only 10,000 persons affected
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Chigold101(m): 10:25am On Dec 24, 2014
thefakestan:
Amaechi Shouldn't let us down
No to BiPI n Wike
trust me... Amaechi wont let u down. He will do all his best to make sure that APC wins river state...

But the electorate will also do their best to make sure he is put to shame... Imagine 10000 people in a rally organised by a “people‘s“ governor... Asiwaju Private Company (APC) chief driver...

Ho ho ho ho ho... Like father christmas will lugh...
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Chigold101(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2014
jbaby265:
hmmm i doubt if apc in rivers state has a future
Asiwaju Private Company (APC) has no future in Nigeria... if APC loses 2015 presidential election... It will become to ur tent oh! Everybody...
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Remarkable: 10:57am On Dec 24, 2014
t
brixton:
Lol APC headquarters know too well that Chibuzor Amaechi (Oyegun) only registered 100k voters in Rivers state,

Nnaa man, see how you wan use laugh wunjure me?

the millions of voters only exist in Chibuzor's wishes
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by bondingman: 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dem never start
South south - GEJ
South east. - GEJ
South west. - GEJ
North central- GEJ
North east. - low turnout bc of bokoharam
North west - Boko hari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by karpentar: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
Caseless:
No dumping of refuse here.

Amaechi is my mentor. If you don't STOP dumping his statements, I will deal with you.
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Dee60: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
W
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by chi4ik(m): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
RotrEmmanuel:
That is the same reason why Amaechi remain a fool. grin
you have said it all
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Caseless: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
karpentar:

Amaechi is my mentor. If you don't STOP dumping his statements, I will deal with you.
AMAECHI is my man, too.
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by thefakestan: 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Chigold101:
trust me... Amaechi wont let u down. He will do all his best to make sure that APC wins river state...

But the electorate will also do their best to make sure he is put to shame... Imagine 10000 people in a rally organised by a “people‘s“ governor... Asiwaju Private Company (APC) chief driver...

Ho ho ho ho ho... Like father christmas will lugh...

Thanks Santa, But the PDP rally that was organised in PH, didn't pull crowd also, I have pics inshort the stadium was scanty.
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Chigold101(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
thefakestan:

Thanks Santa, But the PDP rally that was organised in PH, didn't pull crowd also, I have pics inshort the stadium was scanty.
are u trying to justify that a noise making sitting governor cant pull & draw croud to his rally?

Probably he is becoming wiser, he didnt want to spend so much of rivers‘ tax payers money to hire croud after he wes swindled these two time by Asiwaju Private Company (APC) leadership...
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by thefakestan: 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
Chigold101:
are u trying to justify that a noise making sitting governor cant pull & draw croud to his rally?

Probably he is becoming wiser, he didnt want to spend so much of rivers‘ tax payers money to hire croud after he wes swindled these two time by Asiwaju Private Company (APC) leadership...

I'm not trying to Justify anything,

I think PEJ cannot dictate who will rule Rivers State, that's why i'm on the Governor’s Side, Doesn't mean I like His Party or His posture,
Anything to teach PEJ a Lesson as far as Rivers State is concerned, I'm GAME!!!
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by TheMaleBoss(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
donmalcolm21:
If 106k are.the people to vote for APC then they should be prepared for landslide loss
He said 106k members, not people who are going to vote.
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by overlord77: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
SaiBuharii:

I believe you and ur fellow crew that are deceiving you and liking ur comment represent a set of pple that find it difficult to comprehend and interprete simple sentences, yet want to comment on high level national matters, but u are allowed if you are still in secondary school, then you can't comprehend certain things. If you read the story well, you should know they are talking about 106,000 apc supporters in ph lg, not the whole state. You should even know that a sitting governor can't control only 106,000 people in the state.

Also I observed a lot of taniods and backward GEJ fans are wasting their time hating on Ameachi. Why? Where other governors were licking Jonathan's asss he stood up against the president, and never went back like sicklings eg.Fani Kayode. That's one defination of a man. All these Lagos boys that stay in Lagos all deir lives and say things like "when I visited Rivers, the pple hate Ameachi", a PDP man will always say APC has no say in Lagos 2014 because of Agbaje...but we know better, even pple that stay in Rivers 24-7 rarely say shiit like that. But on Nairaland they hv concluded. Like I always say politics is not Nairabet. Why cant he spend 1B to prevent Ebola when there was no support from FG? Do you think Ebola is Malaria? , even Lagos complained of lies on d part of FG as regards support, I'm sure ochendo will spend like 4B if it was him, also wats wrong in saying we steal because you dont stone us? Its common sense...put in ur brain capacity..it can be interpreted like this "if Nigeria should lose a football match, altho only Enyeama may perform well, he has to say "we lost because..." So think outside d box.

Ameachi is a grassroot politician, he didnt wake up from his bed to become the governor at 41, and SHOAM at 33. He may not hv mouth Nationally, but he controls his territory, just like Jagaban controls Lagos, even GEJ will attest to it, after spending money to impeach the only man that talks to him sharply in the south, trying to use the Judiciary and executive, he was still defeated...OBJ sef lost d battle against Ameachi. For the campaign matter I see it as a "student that wants to get 90% in the exam but got 80%...all na A...it doesn't matter, he still passed well, but based on believe, he knows his ability #Shikena

STFU dude, I live in PH and Amaechi is nothing but a crook and achieved nothing with the years he has spent as governor. Why criticise the president when in his own state he is a complete flop. If someone like Fashola criticises the president it's understandable.

FYI, both APC and PDP are a complete waste of space.
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by SaiBuharii: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
overlord77:

STFU dude, I live in PH and Amaechi is nothing but a crook and achieved nothing with the years he has spent as governor. Why criticise the president when in his own state he is a complete flop. If someone like Fashola criticises the president it's understandable.

FYI, both APC and PDP are a complete waste of space.

ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. / Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) / Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.