Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria (25992 Views)

Kano Deports 60,000 Beggars To Four States, Other Countries / Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin / Abia State Deports Non-indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by Ilekeh(f): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sad thing is, book haram will continue to grow when deportees such as these have no alternative but to join an organization that accepts them. Deport them back to the North and Boko harams will pick them up.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
sometimes you wonder the kind of reporting that is I n the media today, if lagos decides it doesn't want miscreants on its streets then by all means it has every right to send them back to their homes, a paltry number like 70 shouldn't be making the news.
Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by ogalanya(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
na wah
Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by zimoni(f): 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
Deport the Beggars and the Damned Economic Refugees.

Deport Them All.

It's not by force to live in Lagos,

Go back home if you have nothing to offer Lagos.

Eko O Ni Baje Layelaye.

SW O Ni Baje as well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by colossus2: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Face front igi gogoro is coming.

Face back, you don't know what's chasing you undecided
Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by SkinnyDude(m): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
oloworulz:
The igbos are the one dat should have been deported. Most of them are involved in robbery.
coming from a lazy stupiid ofe mmanu guy. we are prospering, progressing and these dirty yorubas are getting jealous.

12 Likes

Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Lmao. This is hilarious grin

Lol. Nigerians are blind to oblivion. cheesy
I refuse to find this funny. It's honestly annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by baby124: 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
70 is too small. They need to round up all those Niger and Chad miscreants.
Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
SuperModerator:
it happens only in Nigeria, deported from your state to another in the same country.

abi Lagos don get visa now?

I prefer a visa system for visitors before entering Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by oloworulz(m): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
ANAMBRA11:
you re a fool, lagos is a no mans land
hahahah, u ppul are just deceiving yourselves. Y don't u go to Lagos island and claim a chieftaincy title and tell them Lagos is a no mans land. Yorubas are very accommodative , dats wot some useless igbos are enjoying up to date.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by nduchucks: 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
Another irresponsible act by an insensitive state government which atimes acts as if the constitutional provisions of this great country should not be respected. You don't have to trample over the contitutional rights of any Nigerian to run your gaddem state. They did the same to my people from the SE now they've grown more wings and are doing it to Northerners.

To whomever is responsible for this, I say Egbe ndi abriba piafuka gi si. nansense!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by killercute16(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
colossus2:
Where is TheRealMrStan?
Maybe SACKED......#JUSTJOKIN OH
Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by oloworulz(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
Baddestguyp:
tribal bigot angry see ur life sad
seriously, I ve my reasons for that
Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by lockupman(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
@bolded. Are u for real? An igbo man in lag involved in robbery must have mixed up with yoruba lazy boys. An igbo man in lag becomes extra ordinary hard working the moment he leaves his home-town. I guess u're just trying to start up tribalism and i'm too enlightened to engage u in such.

oloworulz:
The igbos are the one dat should have been deported. Most of them are involved in robbery.

16 Likes

Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by mencade4: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
tollytexy:
abeg make una come deport me back to my country ooo.. I'm from Dallas,Texas...but am an illegal immigrant in Lagos cheesy
hahaha....see you.

I heard dallas texas is in sambisa forest, borno state.

Fashola pls de-pot this man!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by kendrick9(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
zimoni:
Deport the Beggars and the Damned Economic Refugees.

Deport Them All.

It's not by force to live in Lagos,

Go back home if you have nothing to offer Lagos.

Eko O Ni Baje Layelaye.

SW O Ni Baje as well.
u are a clueless fool. u tink the world revolves around lagos which makes u stupid.. i bet u have not stepped outside lagos in ur lifetime,mumu

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by darediamond(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
grin grin you make me laf in swaili grin
henryobinna:
fashola is stupiiid

yet y'all dumbos would be shouting 'one nigeria"

make thunder fire una finish..

tribal idiats
Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
ANAMBRA11:
just post your address and see if I won't come and whisk you back across the niger to be united with your kins.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by Ikwerreboy(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
we niger deltans are blessed pple. u cn neva hear tins like dported frm so so so state to RIVERS,CROSS RIVERS,BAYELSA,EDO,DELTA,AKWA IBOM bt u wil always hear anambra,abia,kano and e.t.c... mehn God bless niger delta.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by oloworulz(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
MudRaker:

Are you claiming Lagos now?

Every hinterland dwelling Osogbo Taju is a Lagosian.

Tout.
wat do u know? Just because the Yorubas are a comparative doesn't make u a lagosian. Y can't u call youself Imoan or anambrian or enuguan.
Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by kendrick9(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Slonge2:
just post your address and see if I won't come and whisk you back across the niger to be united with your kins.
stop acting hard on d internet. makes u look childish and foolish

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by zimoni(f): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Xcex:
egbon if u try dat 4 ibos na hunger go kill ur pple cos na we dey feed una here, ur pple are lazy.

People are still using that line? Thought it'd become stale.

Lazy ko feed ni.

Anyway, we all know it's a joke.

Those beggars are really creating nuisance, some would touch/hold you just to give them money as if it's compulstory esp those useless Bororos.

Deport them all Oga Fash.

Go back home, afterall dem no pursue you for house.

I tire for unna o jarey.
Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by Baddestguyp(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
oloworulz:
seriously, I ve my reasons for that
there's no justification for insulting a tribe

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by henryobinna(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
darediamond:
grin grin you make me laf in swaili grin
you too...
hahaha
Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by tollytexy(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
mencade4:
hahaha....see you.

I heard dallas texas is in sambisa forest, borno state.

Fashola pls de-pot this man!

Haha.. u wicked thou!
Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by darediamond(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
Anambra11 really?
ANAMBRA11:
Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by oloworulz(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
edgyslim:

You are a re.tard from the above comment. I don't know how you manage to use that smart phone u used to type that nonsense.
we will soon wipe all of ya. Most of u are robbers, kidnappers too and all those bad attitudes. I only like d hardworking igbos
Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
kendrick9:
stop acting hard on d internet. makes u look childish and foolish
hahaha, you're the foolish one and by the way I'm not acting, if you doubt me post your own address.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by oloworulz(m): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Baddestguyp:
there's no justification for insulting a tribe
yeah, noted. I was tryin to pass a msg but didn't put it well
Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by kendrick9(m): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
oloworulz:
we will soon wipe all of ya. Most of u are robbers, kidnappers too and all those bad attitudes. I only like d hardworking igbos
isn't it ironic that yorubas hav d highest number of touts

10 Likes

Re: Lagos State Deports 70 Beggars To Northern Nigeria by lomprico(m): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
lbgr8t1993:
Could someone please tell ameachi to come and see what his follow governor is doing
We av thousand Of them in. River state
Are they not nigerians? undecided na wha o! One najeriya indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hoodlums Stone Jonathan’s Convoy In Katsina / Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel / Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.