Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Guys What Would You Do If You Best Friend Of 20yrs Rape Your Only Sistet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Would You Do If You Best Friend Of 20yrs Rape Your Only Sistet? (836 Views)

Guys, Where Do You Belong? Ladies, Which One Serves You Best? (photo) / God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Would You Do If You Best Friend Of 20yrs Rape Your Only Sistet? by peeparty(m): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
I laff in Spanish guiter tone.
.........abeg wetin you go fit do sef?
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Best Friend Of 20yrs Rape Your Only Sistet? by temitemi1(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
Until it happens...
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Best Friend Of 20yrs Rape Your Only Sistet? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
not possible, I know why he is my best friend...he would never do that
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Best Friend Of 20yrs Rape Your Only Sistet? by holatin(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nothing !
d tin wey don happen don happen.

but I will make sure I sleep with his mum and aunt and sister and fiancee/girlfriend
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Best Friend Of 20yrs Rape Your Only Sistet? by peeparty(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
holatin:
Nothing !
d tin wey don happen don happen.

but I will make sure I sleep with his mum and aunt and sister and fiancee/girlfriend
evil in high place
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Best Friend Of 20yrs Rape Your Only Sistet? by peeparty(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Baddestguyp:
not possible, I know why he is my best friend...he would never do that
think well bra,hope your not untop of bike oo
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Best Friend Of 20yrs Rape Your Only Sistet? by holatin(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
peeparty:
evil in high place
just a little payback
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Best Friend Of 20yrs Rape Your Only Sistet? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
I dnt pray for that
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Best Friend Of 20yrs Rape Your Only Sistet? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
What's there? Just stab him....
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Best Friend Of 20yrs Rape Your Only Sistet? by harffie(m): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
My only sister you say? I go cut him dick!!
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Best Friend Of 20yrs Rape Your Only Sistet? by lilmax(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
I don't have a best friend.. .Now you see it can never happen
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Best Friend Of 20yrs Rape Your Only Sistet? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Na wa o just they see boring thread since morning
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Best Friend Of 20yrs Rape Your Only Sistet? by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 24, 2014
ama kidnap and murder him straight up *ISIS style*,as an only boy in the house ,nobody messes with my sisters and go scot free.
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Best Friend Of 20yrs Rape Your Only Sistet? by ritababe(f): 6:22am On Dec 24, 2014
He is ur best friend because you trust him, if he rape ur sister then he is not ur best friend.
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Best Friend Of 20yrs Rape Your Only Sistet? by peeparty(m): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
ritababe:
He is ur best friend because you trust him, if he rape ur sister then he is not ur best friend.
so best friend no the change ni
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Best Friend Of 20yrs Rape Your Only Sistet? by ritababe(f): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
peeparty:
so best friend no the change ni

Thats Why hes ur best friend

(1) (Reply)

I Love You Quotes: 25 Sweet And Romantic Ways To Say 'I Love You' / Is't Good To Build House Before Geting Marry Or Dosn't Matter Advice Please / These 7 Tips Will Help You Make Peace With Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.