Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (28882 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2005
Girls, help me out on this please. I am really in a tight corner here.

I am 21 years old,and I have a kid bro who is 16 years old. I received a phone call from his 16 year old friend yesterday, saying that he wants to see me.

Okay, I asked him to come to the house to meet me,when he came,I offered him a seat and men, I felt so awkward sitting with this smallie. He was like let him get down to the purpose of his visit. He was like he has feelings for me, that he wants me to be his girlfriend.

I nearly fell off my chair with shock. These small children sef, because they grow taller than you, they feel like big boys. Hmm, I don't know how to say no to this tot without bringing down his self esteem, because obviously, it's a biiiig crush! That's why I decided to table it here for you all to tell me how to say no this boy without making him lose his esteem.

If it were people older than me, it would have been easier. Help me, abeg. See me see wahala! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by layi(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2005
He knows u r older. he must have some guts and really high esteem to come for you. Dont bother...tell him whatz up. It wont hurt him. TRUST ME

5 Likes

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2005
I really do hope so.Maybe he should try coming back in 40 years time(hehehe)maybe I would have need of him,then!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy Just kiddin'.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by WesleyanA(f): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2005
layi, she says "girls help me" are you a girl?  rolleyes

@snazzy, find him a girl or tell him to find a girl his age or something .. . . .

1 Like

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by icingbaby(f): 12:41am On Nov 27, 2005
i feel you on this one girl, mine is my neighbors, they six of them, they said they like me. each of does rat want a relationship with me. first i took it as a joke but they were not playing. i told them I'm 4 years older than y'all they said age is just a number. i didn't know what to do. but my friend told me to tell their parent and i did , and they told me they just have a cruse on me, that i should give them some time they will get over it. but they didn't. they tell their friends. that I'm their girlfriend. i even try to be mean to them but it didn't work. now I'm just running away from them, anytime i see them outside i stay inside.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by kellorah: 12:45am On Nov 27, 2005
my own an ma neigbour/ma bro's pal...1 yr younger than me..nna mehnnn d guy jst carry 2 pjts of indomie give ma bruv 2 gimme m! hmmmmmm na wa ohhhh.....umuakas
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2005
Poor fella just sent me a love card.Ouch!!!I am beside myself with laughter.These little children sef,they are sooo bold.hmmm.@kellorah-2 packets of indomie?!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I can't stop laughing!!!heheeeee
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2005
Okayz,guys sorry men,please this girl needs your input to this thread.Thanks Layi for yours.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2005
call dis dude and sit him down. Tell him the reason(s) why u cant date him and make sure he leaves that place feeling like he won or else he will have doubts for sometime which might lead to something else. Although it seems like a slight on your part, u have to understand that guys will be gys and it does not matter the age difference and stuff like that, once they see wat the like, they always go after it so u cannot blame the paddy for being bold. Just speak to the dude like a bis sista and unwind.... Moreover given the fact that he is a friend to your younger bro, he will soon understand why this cant work. Also tell him you have been sprung.........

1 Like

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2005
by who?
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2005
Seun or Layi or or legry or sodji.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2005
You dey find trouble here oooo!!!did they tell you they were lonely?you go wound oooo!!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2005
r u serious??but nah ask question nah my dear.. I was only helpin out with sme suggestions aight...
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Seun(m): 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2005
Maybe you need to tell him your age? And ask him what exactly he wants from you? Maybe he's just looking for someone to teach him the ways of the world - a sugar mommy! Don't you want to be a sugar mommy? grin

5 Likes

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2005
grin grin grin grin grin hohohohohohoh he he he he he eh hah ha ha ha ha bu wawawawaq chee,this people will kill me with laugh ohh
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by nana(f): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2005
I command u 2 stop laughing like a clown grin

2 Likes

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2005
wen I think og u and ur funny face, I just cant stop............. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho ho ho he he he he he buwawawawa I go die ohhh
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by nana(f): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2005
u are lucky u ain't got any pic for me 2 laff @.

Whitie,dis thread is a serious one so lets advice snazzy. cheesy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by layi(m): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2005
A serious thread with an extremely funny scenario. Yeah right!

Whitie u sabi how to die o. Come teach me abeg.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2005
zzz zzzz zzzz(smirks lips)someone wake me when there's some good advice.zzz zzz zzz zzz zzzzzz
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Seun(m): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2005
Ok, I don't think you can break it to him in one sitting without breaking his heart (if he's innocent) unless we know a bit more:
- If you accept, are you going to be his first 'girlfriend'?
- Does he knows that you are 5 years older than he is?
- Does he knows that women usually date older men?

Here are some replies that won't be so hurtful:
- "I usually date guys around 25, 26 years of age. Sorry, dear." (score:5/10)
- "Why don't wait until you are 18, then ask again? It would be illegal to date you now." (9/10)
- "My junior sister likes you a lot. I'll give her a good word or two about you!" (10/10)

Ok, I really need to know if your young man is genuinely 'infatuated' (in love) with you or if he's just to score with a hot chick to boost his resume. Interesting story!

5 Likes

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2005
My junior sister likes you a lot. I'll give her a good word or two about you!" (10/10)

@Seun-I don't have a sister,talkless of a junior one.I am an only girl.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by IAH(f): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2005
Give him a hard knock on his head...that should bring him back to his senses. rolleyes

1 Like

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by hotangel2(f): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2005
IAH:

Give him a hard knock on his head...that should bring him back to his senses. rolleyes

U r hilarious.

Snazzy, u know wat u should do? Sit him down, Tell him u gon be his gf, and then.... U give him a big list of stuffs he has to abide by, by being ur bf. Make sure the list compose of stuffs u know.. a 16 year old boy, would look at and say.. "ohh fuxck this mehn... i don't wanna be ur bf no more". U keep listing and listing and listing, till he gets tired.. Then when u see that he's looking tired, u just say.... U can't be my bf.. I havent reached half of my list and ur being bored out. U know wat, this won't work.. hunnie, i'll always be here if u need help but as u can obviously see. I don't wanna be ur bf.

Well... thats wat i can think of right now.

1 Like

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by jenny247(f): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2005
@ IAH, thats really harsh!
the boy will never walk up to a woman in his entire life! grin
it's just a bad crush he has for you and it would pass soon or at least he'll soon realize that he can't have you.
maybe you should try hottie's advice...
that might just do the magic or you might discover that this young chap is ready to go all the way for you and even cross 7 seas!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by pie1ect(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2005
@IAH
True talk my sister, or better still,slap his left mouth angry.
Seriously, What the hell are small kids thinking these days? And what's up with his "self-esteem"? For pete's sake, unless you are beginning to think about it, give the guy a piece of your mind and let him know where he stands once and for-all.  I'm sure your 16-years old bro. has enough respect for his big sis. to know not to encourage his friend (if he knows anything about it).

1 Like

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Okwy(f): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2005
hi guys .I also have such a problem. A guy a year older than i am has been pestering my life.he got my number from a friend.since then he has been calling me ever since.i even tried using harsh words on him yet he did not buldge at all.There was a day he called ,i was so angry and i terminated the call .immediately after i terminated the call, my phone became faulty.when i got it fixed ,he called me and started blabbing that it's because of him i switched of my phone for days meaning im giving him so much attention( what a heck).Ever since he has been so proud of himself .i won't lie i dislike him cos i dislike people who bother other people.Pls guys give me an advice on what to do with the "little pest" rolleyes[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2005
heyyy snazzy ma G' i didn't even see dis mehn!! whoa!! wat i think tho.... i think u'v gatt to lay is straight to dis guy...if to say na me nko.. wetin i go do uhmm lemme think!! give it 2 him straight up!! na small boy!! c'mon y'all.. tell him u are wayyy older then he is....4real tho dis lil boyz grow up soo quick and they think they'v gatt d gutssss 2 tell u stuffs!! give him a gud spank!! soo d next tyme he sees u... na prostrate he go dey prostrate!!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2005
Hotangel you are simply wonderful!!!well,everybody,I took hottie's advice,called the kid over to a very expensive restaurant and he came,feeling like one G.So,I mischieviously asked him to place his order,which he did.After he sat down,he asked me"baby,how are you?"Arghhhhhh!!!!I felt like hitting his handsome babyface.I now told him that I would be his girlfriend on the following conditions.The conversation went as follows:
Snazzy:So,Mikey,I have thought about your proposal and I decided to give you a chance,since you say that age is but a number and what matters is that you are a man.
Mikeysadnods head in anticipation)
snazzy(smirks lips)okayz,Mikey,I hope you are going to take good care of me
Mikey:Hell,yeah
snazzysadrolls eyes and mutters a silent prayer to God for patience)Okayz,you will have to load my phone on a daily basis,not with 750naira voucher,but with 1500.(I watch him from under my eyelids and see him swallow very heavily and I chuckle to myself),you will bring me to this restaurant for lunch every two days(the cheapest plate of food there goes for 1000naira),since you don't have a car,and we will obviously be using mine,you will fuel the car,and maintain it,then,next week,you will take me for Christmas shopping at Epiphany Fashion House(the costliest),(by now,the poor kid was sweating even in a fully airconditioned room),finally,you will pick up the bills for this dinner.
(After a spell of silence)
Mikeysadin a managed whisper)can I go to the restroom,please?
snazzy:sure,take your time.
Guys,girls,this kid spent a long time in the restroom,thank God it was late,so people were not really around.I went and eavesdropped at the door.Poor Mikey was sobbing,asking why he ever came to me in  the first place,wishing he had kept his feelings to himself,now see what he had landed himself into.I now called him on his phone(I had mischieviously gone back to my seat.He came out,and was like,he wants to go home.I was like"hold it right there,young man,you have not paid for dinner"!!!He almost wept,he was like,please,Ugo,I am sorry,I don't want againoooo!!!!I was beside myself with laughter.I dropped him off at his home and told him to be a good boy.You need to see how he ran inside the house.Hotangel,thanks alot!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Seun(m): 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2005
You hurt him real bad. Judging from the contents of your first post (not wanting to damage his self-esteem) I saw you as an exceptionally nice Nigerian lady. Judging by the contents of your last post, you appear to be capable of much wickedness. The poor boy was distressed to the point sobbing and you still pressed on with the demand that he must pay for your meal. At that point I felt dissapointed, but maybe I'm just being sentimental.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by hotangel2(f): 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2005
hahaha... TOLD YA!!!

He was just being pushed by his infatuation.

Seun, there's nothing like hurt.. the dude obviously just wanted to have a piece of an older lady. If he really WANTED her... Those lists won't do nun to him. Even if he cant afford those stuffs, He'll talk it out with her.. not run to the restroom. He ain't man enough yet.. he need to go back to dating 15 year old girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

What Does Body Count Actually Mean? / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.