Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Buhari's South-West Fans May Be Limited To Tinubu's Online Disciples In Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's South-West Fans May Be Limited To Tinubu's Online Disciples In Lagos. (887 Views)

'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu / APC Leaders Unfair To Tinubu – Akande / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's South-West Fans May Be Limited To Tinubu's Online Disciples In Lagos. by Aksonman: 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
I'm currently in Ibadan.

Every where you go in Ibadan, from Iwo road to Bere to Bodija down to Agbowo, the word on the streets in "A'le dibo fun Gambari, Jona lo ma wole". Ibadan's favourite sons such as entertainer Yinka Ayefele openly campaign for PDP, it's a done deal over here.

When people monitor events on the Lagos-based social media by a very vocal,insolent and savvy minority one would think that South-West is Buhari's for the taking.

I also have it on good authority that even Lagos is still very much pro-Jonathan, as high as 65%.

A united Lagos-PDP may in fact be on the verge of causing a major upset with Jimi Agbaje.

I sincerely hope that some APC leaders in the South-West are not taking Buhari on a joy ride, because if they are, Yorubas residing in the North should brace up for revenge attacks (accused of betrayal) when Buhari loses in 2015.

A word is enough for the wise.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari's South-West Fans May Be Limited To Tinubu's Online Disciples In Lagos. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
it has been sealed already Gej will be disappointed
in d South west state Cos' d good people of South
west won't vote for Gej he fails in d South no
federal government project in south west except to
lie to d good people of South west .he will surely fail
this time no doubt about that .we are tired of one
party system that lies to us.God doesn't lie except
man that tells lies every minute every second, by d
special grace of God the will of God and d will of d
masses will prevail on us.d Lord that's taking care
of will help us and secure d victory to GMB in south
west.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's South-West Fans May Be Limited To Tinubu's Online Disciples In Lagos. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
Aksonman:
I'm currently in Ibadan.

Every where you go in Ibadan, from Iwo road to Bere to Bodija down to Agbowo, the word on the streets in "A'le dibo fun Gambari, Jona lo ma wole". Ibadan's favourite sons such as entertainer Yinka Ayefele openly campaign for PDP, it's a done deal over here.

When people monitor events on the Lagos-based social media by a very vocal,insolent and savvy minority one would think that South-West is Buhari's for the taking.

I also have it on good authority that even Lagos is still very much pro-Jonathan, as high as 65%.

A united Lagos-PDP may in fact be on the verge of causing a major upset with Jimi Agbaje.

I sincerely hope that some APC leaders in the South-West are not taking Buhari on a joy ride, because if they are, Yorubas residing in the North should brace up for revenge attacks (accused of betrayal) when Buhari loses in 2015.

the people in d South west will be stoning Gej campaign convoy and his party chieftains in South west Cos' d South west people hate them.they are thieves.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's South-West Fans May Be Limited To Tinubu's Online Disciples In Lagos. by Aksonman: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
Johnnyessence:
the people in d South west will be stoning Gej campaign convoy and his party chieftains in South west Cos' d South west people hate them.they are thieves.

Like they stoned him in Ekiti, Ondo and Osun (an APC state)

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's South-West Fans May Be Limited To Tinubu's Online Disciples In Lagos. by publisher(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Johnnyessence:
it has been sealed already Gej will be disappointed
in d South west state Cos' d good people of South
west won't vote for Gej he fails in d South no
federal government project in south west except to
lie to d good people of South west .he will surely fail
this time no doubt about that .we are tired of one
party system that lies to us.God doesn't lie except
man that tells lies every minute every second, by d
special grace of God the will of God and d will of d
masses will prevail on us.d Lord that's taking care
of will help us and secure d victory to GMB in south
west.

Ei yaaa...take it easy before u get stroke.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's South-West Fans May Be Limited To Tinubu's Online Disciples In Lagos. by major466(m): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
APC exist only on social media. What their e minions portray online is far from reality.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's South-West Fans May Be Limited To Tinubu's Online Disciples In Lagos. by braine(m): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
You guys should stop hallucinating. Just chill, its about 7 weeks. We'll see who has more fans.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's South-West Fans May Be Limited To Tinubu's Online Disciples In Lagos. by mazzi: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
Johnnyessence:
guy u don mad before?#jst asking

1 Like

Re: Buhari's South-West Fans May Be Limited To Tinubu's Online Disciples In Lagos. by publisher(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
braine:
You guys should stop hallucinating. Just chill, its about 7 weeks. We'll see who has more fans.
Abi? U are right jare.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's South-West Fans May Be Limited To Tinubu's Online Disciples In Lagos. by SweetJoystick(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Smh dey deceive yourself..... I honestly wonder what joy one gets telling a lie to himself, then to others, what's there to gain? Stupidity, lack of trust I guess
Re: Buhari's South-West Fans May Be Limited To Tinubu's Online Disciples In Lagos. by nesta007(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
Aksonman:
I'm currently in Ibadan.

Guy stop lying even the PDP members in ibadan here don't want GEJ am sure u just want to make fp with this ur article. Go to Ogun,Osun even ekiti in as much as south west is concerned GEJ will never win a vote here well for state level maybe they can but for federal we saying NO we went all out in year 2011 for GEJ but we saying no now cos we never know how clueless this government is. Am sure deep down u and I know that GEJ is a failure.

(1) (Reply)

Apc/buhari Supporters Have Started Again This Early! / OAU Students Threat To Work Against Jonathan: Presidency intervenes / Primate Ayodele Reveals Shocking 2015 Predictions On Election, Politics, Boko Ha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.