Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,641 members, 7,816,635 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Foresee Chaos In The Dating World In The Next Few Years!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Foresee Chaos In The Dating World In The Next Few Years!! (535 Views)

The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Facebook Has Changed The Dating World / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Foresee Chaos In The Dating World In The Next Few Years!! by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Seriously....girls knowingly n unknowingly dump guys who seem to love dem with all deir heart... a friend I met told me his own experience.... He loved dis babe... dy dated officially... after six months she dumped him for no gud reason... she never stated d reason she dumped him.... now a days guys has dis mentality.... "if u don't av money u can't date or get a girl"... nd im like what happened to d normal attractions like a guys accent,charisma,courage,boldness,height,body structure..etc... I pondered heavily on dis nd I concluded dat.... if dis trend continues... some guys wud become ruthless.... It wud push dem to take deadly decisions all in d name of making money to impress a girl.... I take myself as a case study... I liked d babe...we became close... d moment I told her I liked her dats d moment d closeness loosened.. I wasn't working.... its not dat I can't take care of her... d chats ended...d snubs began... I wondered... wat attracted me to ha in d first place dat made her open up to me n later wen I dropped d bomb she refused...!!
Re: I Foresee Chaos In The Dating World In The Next Few Years!! by Baddestguyp(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
I need a good samaritan to summarize this for me...
Re: I Foresee Chaos In The Dating World In The Next Few Years!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
stop dating jobless ladies...

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Chaos In The Dating World In The Next Few Years!! by alienware(m): 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Exactly bro ! In the near future, they are going to be too many single ladies..... Many guys don't believe they can have a gurl without money and at such so many good gurls are single because of that orientation the guys have.

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Chaos In The Dating World In The Next Few Years!! by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
alienware:
Exactly bro ! In the near future, they are going to be too many single ladies..... Many guys don't believe they can have a gurl without money and at such so many good gurls are single because of that orientation the guys have.
Exactly!! as in ehnnn...

(1) (Reply)

Introverts /extroverts Relationship ; How To Cope? / “it’s Not About Your Breast But Also How ABREAST You Are Ladies - Alibaba / Readers:on Wedding Day Confessed To Hv Slept With Your Bestie,wat Will U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.