Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? (32280 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid / Your Dating Mistakes That You Have Learnt From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 12:21am On May 22, 2011
Ladies - What are the dating mistakes that we Guys make that makes you want to call it quits
Guys - What are the dating mistakes that Ladies make that makes you want to call it quits?

Let me get your replies!

For me it is when a lady starts asking for recharge cards or money when we just started dating (too early in the relationships to start asking for favors)!
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Dyt(f): 12:28am On May 22, 2011
Wen d guy starts askin 4 hug,kiss n sex

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 12:57am On May 22, 2011
After how many weeks or months? Because definitely he is going to want to hug u & kiss u? I dated a girl for 4 months & when I wanted to hold her hand while walking on the road with her she quickly removed it. I stopped calling her & she began pestering me with calls & text on why I all of a sudden started snobbing her - I never told her what she did wrong!

While dating her, I swallowed a few insults from her and I cautioned her on some of them - this was one of the reasons I called it quits!

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 1:13am On May 22, 2011
Tellin a girl you like or love her very early into the relationship, I think. Could be the biggest mistake

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Somaliland(m): 2:33am On May 22, 2011
Sleeping together too early in the relationships find them easier and doesn't feel as serious.

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Dsense(m): 2:37am On May 22, 2011
OP.

Intimacy without contraception.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by MrsChima(f): 6:21am On May 22, 2011
D-sense:

OP.

Intimacy without contraception.

Speaking from experience? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Mynd44: 6:49am On May 22, 2011
Lying about finances
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by iice(f): 7:54am On May 22, 2011
Lies.
Trying to change me
Sappy
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Godmother(f): 8:02am On May 22, 2011
I went out with this guy on a first date and he started dropping marriage after he asked for my age. He asked me if I didnt want to setle down and then went on and on about how he would like to settle down soon. I ran

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 10:58am On May 22, 2011
Girls trying to change me and antagonizing what I do or like.
Like -
why do you play draft , it's meant for drunkards.
Which kain music you dey listen to sef ( I love new age , rock , ethnic and a little metal )
You no be baby why you dey watch all this baby baby and small children play ( refering to cartoons )

I also don't like girls who ask for favors early in a relationship nor girls who form fake accent.

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by xynerise: 11:23am On May 22, 2011
@op. When she begins to get fat all of a sudden. undecided

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by 190: 11:46am On May 22, 2011
black berry shocked angry

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by lucabrasi(m): 1:35pm On May 22, 2011
when the lady assumes me picking up the bills,buying her stuffs is her GOD given right because she is female.
pride and arrogance, i really dont want to know that much about your parents abeg
and this is my personality,you dont like it bounce, i wont stop speaking pidgin english and proper english more in public cause you think its razz

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Arcadia(f): 1:45pm On May 22, 2011
All d guys i ever dated want 2hav sex! Cos i dont dig premarital sex, they all end up jilting me. I'm yet 2date one dts on d same wavelength wit me. Jst too lonely.

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by MMM2(m): 1:55pm On May 22, 2011
when u dont allow me 2 cheat on u.

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 22, 2011
@Arcadia: at this day and age, it is only a guy that has something wrong with him sexually (small manhood, he ejaculates prematurely or he is impotent) Or maybe a Pastor that would not want to have premarital sex!

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Arcadia(f): 5:18am On May 23, 2011
Thats TRAGIC.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by tpia5: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2012
Arcadia: All d guys i ever dated want 2hav sex! they all end up jilting me. I'm yet 2date one dts on d same wavelength wit me. Jst too lonely.

eyah.

i pity your life.

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by kuphid(f): 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2012
wen the guy stops being as sweet as he used to be, wen he stops being a gentleman like opening d door, etc, cos he feels hes got me.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by maxtum(m): 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2012
if i find out her front pillow and backside are padded. wink wink grin

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by acidtalk: 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2012
kuphid: wen the guy stops being as sweet as he used to be, wen he stops being a gentleman like opening d door, etc, cos he feels hes got me.

Sit down and be waiting for who would open door for you, like they chop off your hand. If you find man wey go do that one now, you will call him a weakling.

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by mygsmnairacom(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2012
When my partner consistently makes materialistic demands, come take style wan turn me to her papa.

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by timpaker(m): 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2012
apocalypse: Girls trying to change me and antagonizing what I do or like.
Like -
why do you play draft , it's meant for drunkards.
Which kain music you dey listen to sef ( I love new age , rock , ethnic and a little metal )
You no be baby why you dey watch all this baby baby and small children play ( refering to cartoons )

I also don't like girls who ask for favors early in a relationship nor girls who form fake accent.
that's exactly what i'm facing now. my babe hates cartoons which i love very well,
BTW: when i hate is when she tells me she doesn't like some of my friends (maybe dia level over-pass her own)
lastly, forcing me to eat onion which i hate with everything in me.

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by luckgames(m): 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2012
timpaker:
that's exactly what i'm facing now. my babe hates cartoons which i love very well,
BTW: when i hate is when she tells me she doesn't like some of my friends (maybe dia level over-pass her own)
lastly, forcing me to eat onion which i hate with everything in me.

She is trying to be your mom
Tell her you don't need a second mom for now

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by utimayor(m): 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2012
when she gets too clingy, jealous or turning to a pain in the a.s.s. Like baby come and sleep over, what is it with you and your computer, cant you give it a break. That girl are you sure she is just a customer. Then i'l simply call it a quit.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by 164(f): 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2012
Wen a guy st@s asking me 4 sex too early in d relationship,like 2,3 mths into d whole thing...To me,it only means u'r just playing around with me
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by yuzedo: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2012
M M M: when u dont allow me 2 cheat on u.

Begging me for sex. . . angry
Begging me for my mastercard platinum-limit pin. . . angry
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by AmakaG29(f): 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2012
When men become too overbearing and controlling i.e. calling all day, texting all day, and interrupting my work

The sneakiness that comes before actual cheating e.g. mysterious texts and calls from random "friends" I've never heard of

Lack of ambition: If you are not going anywhere then move out of my way

Unsanitary habits... no need to explain

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2012
@164: I feel u, but like hw many months or yrs do u wnt a relationship to last b4 sex?

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by bonna4u(m): 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2012
when she start trying to stop me from watching arsenal games. Saying stuffs like; "Sweetie you can't watch the match because I want to spend time with you. Choose between me and that game....."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends.