Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

How My 10,000 Naira Was Stolen...(help!!!) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My 10,000 Naira Was Stolen...(help!!!) (1095 Views)

Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister / Buhari Makes U-turn, Says 250,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Was Stolen Daily / I Have No Documents Of How 24 Billion Naira Was Spent"-dg Police Pension Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My 10,000 Naira Was Stolen...(help!!!) by Kasyn(m): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
Please help me guys, i went to withdraw some cash(10k) on the 12th of december,.....i used the atm of fidelity bank(my bank) inside my school to withdraw the 10k,i did everything as usual and saw "transaction in progress" on the screen of the atm,i started to rub my palms and also licking my lips.......what i saw next was "your financial institution is not available" for my mind i begin think..."which kain english be dis one?...wetin i do devil again?..."
i patiently input all the inputables again and my cash was finally dispensed....i thanked God and pocketed the chips,it was later in the night when i was charging my phone and decided to switch it on that i recieved double alerts both of them debit of 20k! Chei,i was like -'20k ke?,no be 10k i withdraw?'...
Persin wey hunger dey wire for school go come lose 10k?.......the next day quickly rushed to the bank atm to check/confirm my acc status and truly my 10k was gone......i thought about going to lay my complaints inside the bank buh how?
I paid for what i didn't buy/consume......abeg bankers in the house,una don begin dey thief customer money? There is God o! If nah christmas tinz una suppose tell me first before collecting my money now.....
Re: How My 10,000 Naira Was Stolen...(help!!!) by IKJ66(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
It does happen ,,,,,lay the complain and they would rectify it
Re: How My 10,000 Naira Was Stolen...(help!!!) by Kasyn(m): 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
IKJ66:
It does happen ,,,,,lay the complain and they would rectify it
please bro,how sure are you that it would be rectified?
Re: How My 10,000 Naira Was Stolen...(help!!!) by IKJ66(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
Kasyn:
......it onced happen to me buh before I could lay my complain I got another alert rectifying the error .......so chill !!!
Re: How My 10,000 Naira Was Stolen...(help!!!) by lekkie073(m): 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
It would reverse...keep waiting cheesy
Re: How My 10,000 Naira Was Stolen...(help!!!) by kingofpool: 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
come to my shrine lets ask iffa to help you, meanwhile when coming come with one white fowl, seven tubers of yam, one native chalk, seven kola nuts and ten thousand naira
Re: How My 10,000 Naira Was Stolen...(help!!!) by Kasyn(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
IKJ66:
......it onced happen to me buh before I could lay my complain I got another alert rectifying the error .......so chill !!!
ok o...but its been over a week now. #hopefully waiting
Re: How My 10,000 Naira Was Stolen...(help!!!) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
So na you bi the guy wey sleep inside bank wey that otepu take off with your money ?
Re: How My 10,000 Naira Was Stolen...(help!!!) by Kasyn(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
kingofpool:
come to my shrine lets ask iffa to help you, meanwhile when coming come with one white fowl, seven tubers of yam, one native chalk, seven kola nuts and ten thousand naira
lol....nah thunder go fire you!!!
Re: How My 10,000 Naira Was Stolen...(help!!!) by IKJ66(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
Kasyn:
ok o...but its been over a week now. #hopefully waiting
..............over a wEek,,,and u didn't report !!!!!!! U don enter 1 chance
Re: How My 10,000 Naira Was Stolen...(help!!!) by Kasyn(m): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
lekkie073:
It would reverse...keep waiting cheesy
ok o
Re: How My 10,000 Naira Was Stolen...(help!!!) by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Kasyn:
this is a case of cash retract. it is normal while using atm so not a big deal anymore. Simply go to your bank, the customer service department precisely and explain your predicament to them. You will be given a form to fill, make sure you fill it correctly. Since its your bank's atm, I don't think it is going to take longer than 7days.

But note that the fault isn't the bank but interwitch.

Also do not delete the alert received for that transaction.
Re: How My 10,000 Naira Was Stolen...(help!!!) by kingofpool: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
Kasyn:
lol....nah thunder go fire you!!!
make i voke am back to sender, ojukokoro ojukokoro ooo toyo toyo toyo okuku njiaba nanilalalakaba mi seun bu dibia, not go back to sender,( thunder strikes him and he dies) rest in piece
Re: How My 10,000 Naira Was Stolen...(help!!!) by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
IKJ66:
..............over a wEek,,,and u didn't report !!!!!!! U don enter 1 chance
I once had a similar experience during my nysc yr. 20k was removed from my bank account twice totaling 40k. i ignored n didn't go for complains unto i was forming "money nor b problem". I went to the bank when I was in urgent need of cash dis was after 4 months and I was refunded.

so no time is too late, but he should try to go complain earlier.
Re: How My 10,000 Naira Was Stolen...(help!!!) by Kasyn(m): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
PapiDShipCapt:

this is a case of cash retract. it is normal while using atm so not a big deal anymore. Simply go to your bank, the customer service department precisely and explain your predicament to them. You will be given a form to fill, make sure you fill it correctly. Since its your bank's atm, I don't think it is going to take longer than 7days.

But note that the fault isn't the bank but interwitch.

Also do not delete the alert received for that transaction.
thank you so much,man! I really appreciate....i will do just that.
Re: How My 10,000 Naira Was Stolen...(help!!!) by Kasyn(m): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
studio14:
So na you bi the guy wey sleep inside bank wey that otepu take off with your money ?
lmao.... u no well sha...

(1) (Reply)

The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election / APC Supporters On Nairaland Argue With No Valid Reasons / One Month To Elections: Who Will You Vote Between Buhari And Goodluck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.