Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Have No Documents Of How 24 Billion Naira Was Spent"-dg Police Pension Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Documents Of How 24 Billion Naira Was Spent"-dg Police Pension Office (662 Views)

Paris Fund: Adamawa Government Replies Nigerian Who Asked How It Was Spent / Why It Is Hard To Believe 3.4 Trillion Naira Was Truely Recovered / N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Documents Of How 24 Billion Naira Was Spent"-dg Police Pension Office by adewumi91(m): 12:08am On Feb 06, 2015
For those who insist that it is impossible for billions to be missing in Nigeria, here is the tip of the iceberg. Mind you, this is a video from March, 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONOC_SXP_3M
Re: I Have No Documents Of How 24 Billion Naira Was Spent"-dg Police Pension Office by Caseless: 1:16am On Feb 06, 2015
*in Ben's voice* that' s not enough money to charge anyone to court or prison. Intact, no prison for the corrupt, gej only build schools.

Useless man!

1 Like

Re: I Have No Documents Of How 24 Billion Naira Was Spent"-dg Police Pension Office by Mynd44: 5:53am On Feb 06, 2015
*face palms*

And you blame the international community for not taking us seriously?
Re: I Have No Documents Of How 24 Billion Naira Was Spent"-dg Police Pension Office by egift(m): 6:05am On Feb 06, 2015
Jonathan's administration will go down as the most corrupt since 1960.

Vote Buhari to help stop these looting competition. Sai Buhari.
Re: I Have No Documents Of How 24 Billion Naira Was Spent"-dg Police Pension Office by lilbabyak(m): 6:31am On Feb 06, 2015
Money wey PEJ and her cohort dey use flex.
It is not missing cos if it is america will know

(1) (Reply)

The Man Behind Jega Though,the man don tire / Boko Haram Leader Vows To Defeat Regional Force In New Video / Numerous Job Vacancies At New Companies Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.