Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Christian Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Christian Date (879 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Date by thorpsyjay(m): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
When involved in Christian dating and trying to locate a potential Christian for your life’s partner, evaluate him or her by his or her heart, not their physical appearance, how charming they are, how much money they have, etc. Since God does everything right and he looks on the heart of man, then we should exalt that as most important too. Also, remember some very handsome men and beautiful women have had wicked hearts, as shown even in the Bible with Absalom (a man) and Bathsheba (a woman).

1 Like

Re: Christian Date by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Is ít right for christians to date
Re: Christian Date by kingofpool: 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
How could you know the heart of man then, when you know that we gat pretenders and those that are so good in hiding who they are not and keep living a fake life?
Re: Christian Date by Dotwillis1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
Vikkyk10:
if he/she can overcome temptations
Re: Christian Date by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dotwillis1:

But isn't it better to avoid the temptation?
Re: Christian Date by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dotwillis1:
i thought twas a sin
Re: Christian Date by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Vikkyk10:

Seriously though, what kinda question is this

No we dont date, we just go to church when we turn 18 and marry the person sitting next to us.
Re: Christian Date by Tallesty1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dotwillis1:
Why tempt yourself in the first place
Re: Christian Date by Dotwillis1(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
Vikkyk10:
i thought twas a sin
its never a sin, only that it cn lead to fornication nd thats a sin...
Re: Christian Date by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
UchihaMadara:

Seriously though, what kinda question is this

No we dont date, we just go to church when we turn 18 and marry the person sitting next to us.
calm down a little nw
Re: Christian Date by Dotwillis1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tallesty1:
Why tempt yourself in the first place
'relationship' leads to marriage na, so 'em xtian pple wil surely get involvd in such ..nd the temptatn will surely come.
Re: Christian Date by Dotwillis1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
Zedric:

But isn't it better to avoid the temptation?
in this kinda 'case' i dnt tink u cn avoid the temptations
Re: Christian Date by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Vikkyk10:
calm down a little nw

Okay, okay, I'm calm.
Re: Christian Date by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
UchihaMadara:

Okay, okay, I'm calm.
ok
Re: Christian Date by thorpsyjay(m): 6:46am On Dec 24, 2014
As a Christian single, keep serving the Lord Jesus faithfully as you wait for the right person to come into your life. Keep your main focus in sight, namely being faithful to the Lord Jesus. In heaven there will be no marriages (Mt. 22:30). Also, Isaac was forty before he got married (Gen. 25:20) and some great men and women of God have never gotten married. The Lord himself was never married.

Never forget: Your most valuable possession is your eternal SOUL. Don’t ever jeopardize it for anything or anyone. Keep your main focus in sight always, that is, getting into God’s paradise kingdom. Something infinitely worse than never getting married is ending up in hell.

FOR MANY OF US ASKING ONE QUESTION OR THE OTHER ON Dating/relationship join my forum where u can be fully answered on any series of questions add this pin to join:2A4F57B9

(1) (Reply)

A Million Dollar Question: How Do Tell Someone He/she Has Body Odour? / Lonely Heart / Evils Men Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.