Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Could This Be Love Or Wot? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Love Or Wot? (1282 Views)

Help!! Hav U Seen Dis B4?? Wot Does It Mean? / See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Love Or Wot? by ExperTrait(m): 2:33am On Dec 24, 2014
I met this lady on one of these social networks, we chatted for like an hour or more..we talked at length. I advised her casually on an issue (career) and some oda things, she was happy and thanked me..I asked for her number and got it. I called her later in d day wit my oda sim I hardly put on..her voice was so sweet and her accent was like a british. I asked her wia she grew up and she said in d east (Nigeria), hearing this, my morale was down cos I concluded she was forming cos dia is no way a typical igbo girl from d east will sound like that. So afta dat called I jst forgot abt her. 2 weeks later wen I inserted the sim,a call came in and cut. I called bak and it was her again..could easily tel from d sweet voice..she was like OMG wia ve u been, been trying ur line for ages, wot happened, bla bla bla. I explained dat was nt my main sim I use it once in a while..I asked her, now we re talking, so wots up. She said she really missed me. I told her I love her voice and she said I shld be in love with her nt her. voice. I took it as a joke..after d conversations, she said she is madly in love with me.. I took it as another joke. Bt every oda time I call her, she keep telling me how in love she is with me dat my voice,d way I talked made her fall for me..I asked her bt she does nt know anything abt me and wot if she sees me and does nt like me. She said d pipu she has known and loved, wia has it landed her and she does nt care abt how I look or wots so ever...I told her bt I care abt does things, she insist I wld like her if I see her..we ve agreed 25th dec for us to see....though am single and dnt wnt to get into any relationship till afta my graduation in d uni, am an undergraduate engineer in my 4th year..I see relationship nw as distractions and also blv everybody is loveable if they meet ur minimum requirements..am just wondering, do pipu love this way?? What do I do with her..kip her as a frnd or love her in return.
Re: Could This Be Love Or Wot? by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 24, 2014
Until you meet her. But be careful o, cus Witches are now numerous in the world. Thats my own.
Re: Could This Be Love Or Wot? by churchboy004(m): 3:13am On Dec 24, 2014
D question here is does she has d requirement u wnt in ur woman? Try n hook up wit her first, dat wil determine ur next step. #some time we find love at strange places#
Re: Could This Be Love Or Wot? by ExperTrait(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2014
kensto:
Until you meet her. But be careful o, cus Witches are now numerous in the world. Thats my own.
abi o
Re: Could This Be Love Or Wot? by ExperTrait(m): 7:38am On Dec 24, 2014
churchboy004:
D question here is does she has d requirement u wnt in ur woman? Try n hook up wit her first, dat wil determine ur next step. #some time we find love at strange places#
dats true
Re: Could This Be Love Or Wot? by jubriano93(m): 8:10am On Dec 24, 2014
yeah it's love, it happens. she loves ur personality buh I'm sure u both must av seen each other pics. Just act cool and be ursef when u meet wt her...afterwards gauge ur feelings towards her
Re: Could This Be Love Or Wot? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:56am On Dec 24, 2014
ExperTrait:
I met this lady on one of these social networks, we chatted for like an hour or more..we talked at length. I advised her casually on an issue (career) and some oda things, she was happy and thanked me..I asked for her number and got it. I called her later in d day wit my oda sim I hardly put on..her voice was so sweet and her accent was like a british. I asked her wia she grew up and she said in d east (Nigeria), hearing this, my morale was down cos I concluded she was forming cos dia is no way a typical igbo girl from d east will sound like that So afta dat called I jst forgot abt her. 2 weeks later wen I inserted the sim,a call came in and cut. I called bak and it was her again..could easily tel from d sweet voice..she was like OMG wia ve u been, been trying ur line for ages, wot happened, bla bla bla. I explained dat was nt my main sim I use it once in a while..I asked her, now we re talking, so wots up. She said she really missed me. I told her I love her voice and she said I shld be in love with her nt her. voice. I took it as a joke..after d conversations, she said she is madly in love with me.. I took it as another joke. Bt every oda time I call her, she keep telling me how in love she is with me dat my voice,d way I talked made her fall for me..I asked her bt she does nt know anything abt me and wot if she sees me and does nt like me. She said d pipu she has known and loved, wia has it landed her and she does nt care abt how I look or wots so ever...I told her bt I care abt does things, she insist I wld like her if I see her..we ve agreed 25th dec for us to see....though am single and dnt wnt to get into any relationship till afta my graduation in d uni, am an undergraduate engineer in my 4th year..I see relationship nw as distractions and also blv everybody is loveable if they meet ur minimum requirements..am just wondering, do pipu love this way?? What do I do with her..kip her as a frnd or love her in return.
what an insult! guy, you dont deserve my sister. i rebuke you.
Re: Could This Be Love Or Wot? by ExperTrait(m): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2014
jubriano93:
yeah it's love, it happens. she loves ur personality buh I'm sure u both must av seen each other pics. Just act cool and be ursef when u meet wt her...afterwards gauge ur feelings towards her
noted. Tnx
Re: Could This Be Love Or Wot? by ExperTrait(m): 11:41am On Dec 24, 2014
SkinnyDude:

hahaha, she is my sister too na am from south east Nigeria, wots d insult in it.
Re: Could This Be Love Or Wot? by SkinnyDude(m): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
ExperTrait:
hahaha, she is my sister too na am from south east Nigeria, wots d insult in it.
"a girl who grew up in the east cant have a nice accent." thats the insult.
Re: Could This Be Love Or Wot? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
SkinnyDude:

no mind the op if I can get that girls no. I'll advice her not to see you bloody tribalist
Re: Could This Be Love Or Wot? by ExperTrait(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
SkinnyDude:

"a girl who grew up in the east cant have a nice accent." thats the insult.
no na..may be I shld have used she is nt original cos dia is no better accent...it tells us wia we re coming from
Re: Could This Be Love Or Wot? by ExperTrait(m): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
samflexxy:
no mind the op if I can get that girls no. I'll advice her not to see you bloody tribalist
mind u am igbo too
Re: Could This Be Love Or Wot? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
ExperTrait:
mind u am igbo too
then why you come they talk like that nawa fr you o
Re: Could This Be Love Or Wot? by SkinnyDude(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
samflexxy:
op said he is from east..
Re: Could This Be Love Or Wot? by icore: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
Nice story @op. Waiting for the outcome.

(1) (Reply)

12 Girls You’ll Date Before Finding “the One” / I Am Rich Sexy And Single I Need True Love / Dear Ladies, Here Are Facts You Need To Know About Your Boyfriend(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.