Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

12 Girls You’ll Date Before Finding “the One” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Girls You’ll Date Before Finding “the One” (1280 Views)

8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear / 12 Girls You Will Date Before Finding The One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Girls You’ll Date Before Finding “the One” by teamup: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2015
As a man, you will find yourself dating a variety of women. It is rare to find your perfect match at a young age, and most people need to date around in order to find the right person for them. Many think that men are different from women in the sense that they aren’t looking for “the one.” They may not have been dreaming about their wedding day since before they can remember, but all guys want to eventually find the perfect girl for them. However, there are so many different kinds of girls, so we narrowed it down to the girls you are guaranteed to come across and most likely date throughout your single years. There are countless reasons why relationships don’t work and most of them boil down to compatibility. Men are not as quick when it comes to reading the opposite sex as women, so sometimes it takes them a bit longer to figure out how horribly wrong a girl is for them. The girl you end up with may have little qualities of each of these next categories but she will have the perfect amount of each for you. There is nothing wrong with enjoying to party or being a bit nerdy, however it all depends what kind of girl you are looking for. The following categories of girls are guaranteed to remind you of someone you know. If you are discouraged in your attempt at finding the perfect girl, don’t be, she is out there. Just keep on dating and you will know she is right once you find her.

http://www.therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle/lifestyle/12-girls-youll-date-before-finding-the-one/

12. The Party Girl

You meet this girl at some over-priced club one night as she is
dancing on the table. You strike up a conversation after she
stumbles past you. The two of you start taking shots together and
next thing you know you are making out like teenagers. Every
time you see her she is wearing something tight or short, or tight
and short. Every song that comes on the radio is “her song” and
she has no problem blasting it in her Mercedes-Benz. You will
date this girl for a bit until you realize she is not wife material
and you will end things. She will be sad at first, but history will
eventually repeat itself when she meets her next victim at the
club.

11 . The Snob
You meet this girl somewhere pretentious like an art exhibit or a poetry reading. After a short amount of seeing each other you begin to notice her trying to change you. She is condescending towards both you and your friends and never appears satisfied. Regardless of what present you buy her, she never seems to be happy. She bases everything on monetary belongings and after a while her good looks fade and her shallow and snobbish core is exposed. You try and help her find joy in the simpler things in life and after a while her demanding behavior becomes exhausting and you run for the hills.

10 . The “ One Night Stand ”

The danger with having a one night stand is having one that turns into a relationship. You meet this girl when you are belligerently drunk and your standards are no longer existent. You wake up in the morning with no recollection on who she is or how she got in your bed. She is sweet, kind and a little slutty and the two of you date for a while regardless of how little the two of you have in common. When you decide to break up with her you are in shock with how badly she takes it. Although you may not remember the first night you guys met, she does and for her it will always be the most special night of her single life.

9 . The One Who is Out of Your League
She is sweet and kind and she is that perfect mix of sexy and cute. You meet her in class and her sweet nature instantly draws you in. The only problem is that every man that meets her is drawn to her. The two of you date and she is totally into you, yet you have no idea why. Every time you guys go anywhere, you feel as if everyone around you is wondering what she can possibly see in you. After a few months your jealousy and insecurity begins to get the best of you and she eventually breaks up with you because she can’t handle it. The worst part is that the next chump she dates is even worse than you!

1 Share

Re: 12 Girls You’ll Date Before Finding “the One” by bamog(m): 10:13am On Mar 07, 2015
undecided i hate story!! 1st to comment sha!!
Re: 12 Girls You’ll Date Before Finding “the One” by teamup: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2015
8 . The Crazy One

You don’t even know how you met this girl, she just sort of appeared in your life. After a month of dating she has redecorated your apartment, told you she loves you and has already spent hours on the phone with your mother discussing your childhood. The thing about the crazy ones is they are usually the hottest girls. You can differentiate a crazy-hot girl from a hot-crazy girl by looking at their eyes. Crazy girls have crazy eyes. There is nothing specific about crazy eyes, it's one of those “you know it when you see it” things. You date her only because you fear what she will do when you break up with her. Eventually you can't take it anymore and you let her down as easy as possible, which doesn’t help. She goes nuts either breaking something you love or trying to hurt you, either way it's worth it to get the "crazy one" out of your life.

7 . The Athletic One
You meet this girl at the gym or while the two of you are training
for a marathon. Although her face isn’t incredible her body is
outstanding which instantly draws you to her. Her perfectly
shaped ass and toned body makes you dream about what it
would be like to sleep with her. She works as either a yoga
instructor or a spin teacher. However, her obsession with fitness
slowly becomes a problem when you realize that she is stronger
than you. She forbids you from eating fattening foods and more
importantly forbids you from drinking beer, she even uses the
expression “empty calories.” You eventually snap at some vegan
restaurant and break up with her. The worst part about the
breakup is that now you need to find a new gym.

: 6 . The Promiscuous One
This girl has either slept with one of your friends or a family
member, and for some reason you thought you could change her.
You date her because you genuinely like her, however it worries
you that she cheated on her last boyfriend with you. However,
the two of you end up dating for longer than anyone thought you
would and you have genuine feelings for her. The one thing you
don’t like about her is that every party you go to, you feel as if
someone in the room has slept with her, and you feel that way
because it is probably true. You guys ended breaking up the
same way you began dating, however this time you are the
douche she cheated on.

Re: 12 Girls You’ll Date Before Finding “the One” by teamup: 10:22am On Mar 07, 2015
5 . The Brain

You meet this girl at the library or bookstore and you are immediately attracted to her exquisite mind. At first you find the intellectual challenge to be a turn on, almost as if every time she speaks you fall deeper in love. The problem is that the fact that she is so much smarter than you makes you feel as though you are not good enough. You constantly find yourself wondering if what you are saying makes sense and you are afraid to show any sign of stupidity. As much as this girl motivates you, you will never be able to be yourself around her, which ultimately ends your relationship.

4 . The Insecure One

This girl is the definition of insecure. She is obsessed with her weight and is always comparing herself to models. She is constantly asking if “you find her prettier than me” every time you glance in the direction of another girl. She freaks out when you are out and convinces herself that you are going to find someone better. She doesn’t realize or accept how much you really like her and after a while it becomes exhausting trying to make her see in herself what you see in her. The two of you eventually part ways but you always think of what it would have been like had she been a little more confident.

Re: 12 Girls You’ll Date Before Finding “the One” by teamup: 10:37am On Mar 07, 2015
3. The Mom
No, this girl is not a mom, she just reminds you of your mom. You don’t realize it at first because you were enjoying her cooking too much. Slowly her comforting nature becomes slightly familiar. She begins to use expressions your mom uses and starts doing motherly things like laying your clothes out for you and packing your lunches with notes inside. Although you are able to handle the good aspects of dating a girl like your mom, everything changes when the two women in your life meet. They are so alike that your girlfriend can no longer arouse you because you will only be able to think about your mom every time you see her…not sexy.

2. The Sweetheart

She is legitimately the sweetest girl you have ever met. Your friends and family adore her and she always manages to make you feel good about yourself. She is a veterinarian or a grade school teacher and she honestly has not one bad bone in her body. You are completely enamored by her sweetness however her innocent bliss becomes slightly annoying. You miss the challenge of being with an opinionated woman. Breaking up with her is one of the hardest breakups you were ever part of and when you see her months later she completely shuns you. That is the thing about sweet girls, they sour easily.

1. THE BITCH

We saved the bitch for last because we didn’t want to insult her.
You love her because everyone fears her and dating her is like
being with an evil a box of chocolates, you never know what you
are going to get. The bitch usually comes from money and her
parents have never disciplined her. Your friends hate her, your
parents hate her and every waiter that has ever served the two
of you hates her, but you couldn’t care less. You are so
mesmerized by her brutal honesty and ability to scare people
that you don’t even realize how whipped you have become. After
her brief spell begins to fade you start to see how emasculating
she really is and even though it is the best sex of your life, you
need to cut to cord quick or you will end up marrying the bitch.

WIN FROM PROMOTIONAL OFFERS IN NIGERIA VISIT
http://promo9ja.com

Re: 12 Girls You’ll Date Before Finding “the One” by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2015
Op is so on point
Re: 12 Girls You’ll Date Before Finding “the One” by Psalmwise(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2015
Op please summarise

You cant expect me to read al dis.....when its not my bank account statement...

well sha maka try
Re: 12 Girls You’ll Date Before Finding “the One” by buccal(m): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2015
See how he's talking as if he is prophecying into one's life.do I av 2 meet all'of dem b4 I meet d one ni.can't even read that tin.total waste of time.
Re: 12 Girls You’ll Date Before Finding “the One” by xpac01(m): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2015
Psalmwise:
Op please summarise

You cant expect me to read al dis.....when its not my bank account statement...

well sha maka try
Urrm, even bank "account statement" sef na "Summary of Account".
Re: 12 Girls You’ll Date Before Finding “the One” by Psalmwise(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
cool
xpac01:

Urrm, even bank "account statement" sef na "Summary of Account".
cool
Re: 12 Girls You’ll Date Before Finding “the One” by Missmossy(f): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
So damn true grin
Re: 12 Girls You’ll Date Before Finding “the One” by adextetoo(m): 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
If my feeling didn't fail me and my mind didn't stop working I guess my ex-gf had 10 out of 12 of these qualities!!! So 2 more to go abi?
Re: 12 Girls You’ll Date Before Finding “the One” by Slimmos(m): 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
i smell fp
Re: 12 Girls You’ll Date Before Finding “the One” by Babygal4eva(f): 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
Didn't I see this on youtube?
Re: 12 Girls You’ll Date Before Finding “the One” by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
Guys who really know what they want in a woman wouldn't need to meet half of these lot before settling with the assumed right one.

For someone like me who's always on the look out for brains and beauty, I definitely have no business with a one-night stand girl, runs girl, marathon girl, or even a relay girl.

Well, the hard truth is that, this list doesn't concern guys like us that are already betrothed by tradition to a fatima that resides in the village cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Mr Agomune, A True Life Story In Pidgin English (very Touching) / I Am Rich Sexy And Single I Need True Love / Our Women Must Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.