Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Signs Your Relationship Is Going To Fail! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Your Relationship Is Going To Fail! (590 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs Your Relationship Is Going To Fail! by james669: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2014
The fact you're reading this article right now is no coincidence. Heed the warning. Don't get hurt.

The fact you’re reading this article right now is no coincidence. Your subconscious, Your Spirit, is trying to protect you from a future disaster. Before you say I do, before you move in, before you introduce this future mistake to your friends and relatives, there are some things you’d better beware of – Those Apocalyptic Warning Signs...
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/2404-signs-your-relationship-is-going-to-fail
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Going To Fail! by aristocrazzy: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2014
That link can give my phone virus.
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Going To Fail! by james669: 8:06am On Dec 24, 2014
aristocrazzy:
That link can give my phone virus.

sowie, it's not meant for everybody.

Long article but makes sense though

(1) (Reply)

If Your Guy Does These 5 Things, DON'T Marry Him / I Need Your Advice...please Help! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage / [must Read] Why You Should Not Be In A Relationship In Your Early Twenties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.