Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome (51569 Views)

The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by ndcide(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
PassingShot:

I don't see any reason why GEJ will win Lagos. I agree he will perform reasonably well here but Tinubu and Fashola will deliver Lagos to Buhari.

In other SW states, Buhari will still edge him based on what we see and hear from those states.

HOW WILL THEY DELIVER?.

They will rig the election abi?
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by obowunmi(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
ceejay80s:

My friend go chop grind pepper, give him 4 more years make he suck naija dry like Sahara desert?

What did Obasanjo do? Didn't he take all 300 billion of the power sector funds? Who has the audacity to question him?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by PassingShot(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
lawanson44:
[size=18pt]Picture of OP while he slept last night after taking "Amatem"[/size]

OP...please get well soon.

grin grin grin

You make me laugh. I guess the figures are scary and make you uncomfortable.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. We shall see about these your stats in about a month+ time.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by yim(f): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
All I can say is APC/pdp don't get your hopes up
Cos all of us will be shocked next year
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by PassingShot(m): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
esere826:

What does deliver mean?
does it mean convince voters, or does it mean influence the results?
........please explain

It means convincing voters and making the votes count.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by nnemmpi(m): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
a vote again gej is a vote to free nigeria from incopetencing
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by donphilopus: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
ferderick:

You are very stupid to submit that abt 65% of the voters are uneducated. Do u have any data to validate that. South is not northern Nigeria.

Stop the insult and behave well. If (youths) people like you would go out on the day of election to vote, I wouldn't have said 60 - 70% were uneducated. The elderly ones are the major voters!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by 2el(m): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
You are wrong about North Central and Abuja!...Buhari wins
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by mojeer678: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
psucc:
Well articulated. The prediction may not be far from reality.

But South West will spring surprises. Even in Lagos,GEJ may win convincingly.

BS! angry
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by tomakint: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kenai:

His name should be changed to "PassingBlunt" if you know what I mean. grin
I think I prefer 'shootingblanks' grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Political permutation. My only pray is that no life of a Nigerian will be lost when the General fail. The serial loser will fail again not becos the General is a devil, but becos Nigerians hate discipline and the powers that be are against him.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
@OP buhari to strike out all 6states in South West including Ekiti with Gov Fayose....re u based in ghana or what?....take my words buhari will not win out in the other two major ethnic regions SE and SW but lagos...and also states like Niger and jigawa.re strong PDP states and dat gives it to GEJ
Lemme correct u here; substract 3 SW from buhari and add to jonathan plus jigawa and Niger states that gives u 20states includin FCT and what is left for buhari is 17.....
Uneven deceptive Population of the north and violence will make it close but GEJ will carry the day...need I remind of the word incumbent??....which gives him the right to rig even more to his favour...at the end buhari go continue with him boko boys...

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by BlackHuman(m): 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
tomakint:

Kai! You are not really black but dark upstairs.....please allow some light..
SMH......U just comiited An Argumentative Fallacy- called "Argumentum ad Hominem"- "Attacking the Person"....Anyways the truth is the truth wether u like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by PassingShot(m): 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
ndcide:

HOW WILL THEY DELIVER?.

They will rig the election abi?

No. Not rigging. By convincing voters to vote and by making the votes count.

The only party I suspect rigging in Lagos is PDP based on their pledge to deliver 5.9 million votes to Jonathan. Now that is what you call "planning to rig".

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
PassingShot:

grin grin grin

You make me laugh. I guess the figures are scary and make you uncomfortable.

The only thing i am uncomfortable about right now is the innocent lives that will be lost in the hands of buhari's foot soldiers out of the frustration of his loss in the polls

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by tbarrister(m): 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
To be honest with u jonathan will lose kogi state woefully, muslims,xtians,pagans are all tired of his adminstration. And wit d atmosphere in benue, i tink d people's general will clear it
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by seunfly: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
chukwudi44:
Buhari cannot even get up to 25% in Edo let alone winning the state. Buhari cannot win nassarawa and taraba state either.Buhari would not get up to 10% in any state of the se.Fayose is in complete control of ekitistate. Besides APC has repeatedly insulted ekiti voters after their last defeat, expect payback.

Mark my words, none of the candidates will secure up to 60% of the votes in Lagos and kadunna states. The cosmopolitan and religious make up of this states would make that impossible

It is a pity that ruling government can't expect vote base on thier performance, rather they use a very silly assumptions. Imagine someone thinks ekiti will vote PDP because APC had insulted them, very funny.

That is what I have been saying when jonathan's people were playing ethnic and religious game, I said you can't be the president of Nigeria base on one tribe or religious identity because one tribe or one religion can't make u a president in this country but he forgot and got carried away with yeye mentality.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by ceejay80s(m): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
U people dont like change,gej ruled bayelsa as governor for 8yrs and nothing to show,ruled naija out of sentiment for six years and nothing to show and u stil want to vote him in again.
I never see were person dey eat same food every day, u no go change, I use to eat one eya Monday canteen everyday but the day wey I eat eya jubril food, I run for eya Monday canteen

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Jarus(m): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
I disagree with the 80% turn-out rate.

No election has ever seen 60% turnout in Nigeria. Even during the Awolowo/Zik/Shagari era when things were sane.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by scribble: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
PassingShot:

Those two states are even more certain than Ondo and Ekiti. Kwara is controlled by APC with high population of Muslims and Saraki's factor while he has strong followership in Niger.

not all Muslims are advocates of Shariah rule

not all Muslims are advocates or blind followers of Northern Born 2 Rule mentality

thus some muslims will vote for the change already in hand, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by scribble: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
lawanson44:

The only thing i am uncomfortable about right now is the innocent lives that will be lost in the hands of buhari's foot soldiers out of the frustration of his loss in the polls

my brother how will we educate those backwards aboki that there is no need for violence after Jonathan sends the cattle rearer back to his beloved cows?

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by PassingShot(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
rufdyamond:
@OP buhari to strike out all 6states in South West including Ekiti with Gov Fayose....re u based in ghana or what?....take my words buhari will not win out in the other two major ethnic regions SE and SW but lagos...and also states like Niger and jigawa.re strong PDP states and dat gives it to GEJ
Lemme correct u here; substract 3 SW from buhari and add to jonathan plus jigawa and Niger states that gives u 20states includin FCT and what is left for buhari is 17.....
Uneven deceptive Population of the north and violence will make it close but GEJ will carry the day...need I remind of the word incumbent??....which gives him the right to rig even more to his favour...at the end buhari go continue with him boko boys...

Sorry dear, I still don't see GEJ winning any of the SW. The SW want their "son of the soil" as the number two citizen too having been sidelined for six years by GEJ.

Whatever the strength of PDP in Jigawa and Niger, they cannot win the presidential election there and one of the reasons is that Buhari is so popular there now than in 2011 when he had Atiku and Ribadu to share the votes with.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by tomakint: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
BlackHuman:
SMH......U just comiited An Argumentative Fallacy- called "Argumentum ad Hominem"- "Attacking the Person"....Anyways the truth is truth wether u like it or not.
Oh my bad.....but how dare you say, Jonathan may not win a single State in SW shocked shocked what about Ondo, Ekiti, Oyo and Lagos you think Buhari stand a chance? Think my brother think.....

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

Stop the insult and behave well. If (youths) people like you would go out on the day of election to vote, I wouldn't have said 60 - 70% were uneducated. The elderly ones are the major voters!
Do u have any data to substantiate this or are u just like your illiterate master that promised to stabilize GLOBAL oil prices. Your master will fail and the post-electoral violence he will instigate will consume him.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by ceejay80s(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
obowunmi:

What did Obasanjo do? Didn't he take all 300 billion of the power sector funds? Who has the audacity to question him?

Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by simplibaba(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
scribble:
I am a Yoruba man and I know Buhari cannot win my region with landslide

he may get Lagos but that is all

Yorubas will vote GEJ massively

Speak for urself nd not southwest..... how many are u in ur family dat u re generalizing.....GMB for southwest

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by PassingShot(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
lawanson44:

There you go again ascribing election violence to the man.

Debate the topic and forget sentiment please.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Jarus(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
rufdyamond:

If you think GEJ will win Jigawa, then you don't know anything about dynamics of each states in Nigeria.

He may do well due to Lamido factor (30% is still an achievement), but to ever think GEJ will defeat Buhari in Jigawa is daydreaming.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by thirty(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Too many students of assumptionist in nairaland. sample opinion

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Sajio(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
PassingShot:

So, in your imagination Jonathan will win in the NE? It's certain he cannot and same goes with the SW. The North Central he will, but Buhari will record a good showing there and win Kwara, Niger and Nassaraw.

I have been very conservative with Buhari's figures including his stronghold NW hence you don't see 90% win percentage even in his own state.

And I have assumed the reasonable maximum for GEJ in his stronghold of the SS with 90% of the votes in Bayelsa.

The fact is GEJ is gone come Feb. 2015
Biggest dream of the Year!! let's wait and see!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See APC Receipt For 2023 Nomination Form After Collecting N100M / Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State / Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.