Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome (51562 Views)

The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
Ur analysis shows how drunk you are man. im wondering d kind of spirit dat did dis 2 you. May be its ogogoro or sapele water.
Obviously its sumtin coomon with yur genration dats why u can detect one....agavu
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by PassingShot(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Precide:
E pele o Mr. Historian. Imagine d major party in A.p.c (A.C.N) won only in osun in d 2011 presidential election. So, predicting a.p.c will win up to 22 states is funnier than Basketmouth at his best.

Honestly, do you think Yorubas will abandon Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fashola, Ajimobi, Amosun and even OBJ this time for GEJ who sidelined them for 6 years?

FYI, I am not a member of any political party but it will be pure naivety to think GEJ will win any state in SW in 2015. Things have completely changed from what they were in 2011. Then GEJ had sympathy of the people and CPC had no structure in the SW as it was ACN that had the structure. It was Tinubu's sell-out of Buhari that made Jonathan to win in the SW then but he paid back with poor performance and marginalization of the region.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Jarus(m): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
^

Never say never for Ekiti and Ondo.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
PassingShot:

No need to hyperventilate. Just point out which states you think Buhari cannot win in any of the 22 states with reasons.
Buhari can not get a total of 200,000 votes in the south east and more over ondo and ekiti belongs to Jona contrary to what u outlined there. Tell ur self the gospel truth
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Midegee(m): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
uzolexis:

u will be shocked how many pple r with me on this smiley
its fun building castles in the air...merry christmas grin[quote author=uzolexis post=29165270]
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Jarus:

So can you tell me what has changed in Jigawa since Buhari won same state with CPC in 2011?

Remember Sule Lamido was still their governor in 2011.
Time has changed and obviously there re now new strategies for both parties....so never say never...buhari won it wile GEJ taught he had strong holds there so what stops the table from turning around...and do you think GEJ has nt noticed his shortcomings on that angle...this man is not a fool brother so he would avoid a second trashin whre he can with the power of incumbency
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Kabikala(m): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
PassingShot:
This exercise is an attempt to picture how the next presidential election will be won and lost.

It is based on the following factors and assumptions:

1. That there will be 80% voters turnout across the country

2. The two candidates popularity and general acceptability

3. Each party's spread and their strength in each state

4. New developments in the political terrain of a state irrespective of the party that rules the state

If you have a different view or opinion, please let's hear it.

Ola6, Rossike, Truckpusher, Babyosisi, collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine, idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal, blackTechnology, LeOstrich, OLADD, biafranqueen, Tomakint, Mogidi, Jmaine, Jamace, Sunnybobo, Customized13, Opiaoku, Petrov10, gramci, Taharqa, Iamodenigbo; Arysexy, Descartes, Gh0stFreak, Shizzlestar, ujoinme, rozayx5,omenka, egift, caseless,
NgeneUkwenu cleverly, Obiagelli, Berem, Iligunboy, Donphilopus, Keneking, Mogidi, NgeneUkwenu, Barcarnista, Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft, Donphilopus, Koboko69, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe MichaelSokoto, gbawe, Abagworo, OrlandoOwoh Berem, Jomoh, Egift, Arewafederation, Soroptimist, Keneking, Pendy79,Neenar, Desola, MizMyColi, Horus, Whitecat007, keneking, Lakpalakpa, ShehuAba, Rawani,
Tribaleast, Olaaderin, Soroptimist, Mynd44, , Nduchucks, Lacasa, Pendy79, Omerta, Ilugunboy, Naptu2, Aussie, Joseph1013, Olayinka8793, MalcoImX, passingshot, mayoroflagos, shymexx, OrlandoOwoh chukwudi44, wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice, ghostfacekiller,
chiefjusticefuk; firefire, datolee, bloodykiller, ichidodo, ratiken, dozzybaba, phockphockman, longeria, aljharem, aryzgreat, publisher, brownlord, iconize, rigarmortis, Descartes, pointb, pazienza, OKDNigeria, stebell, brokenTV, longeria, rozayx5, whitetechnology,
Billyonaire, BackDatAssUp.

I agree with the projections apart from one point. You cannot get 80% voters turnout in the Northeast at this time for very obvious reasons.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by cashkid: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
rufdyamond:
It soo pathetic that pple re comin here to write about buhari's credibility...the broke guys doesn't even know it, cos if he does him and his cohorts will ease their treats to GEJ supporters...u guys seem to believe this man more dan he does himself and we all knw a man dat lacks self believe is as good as nothing...God placed GEJ whre is he is today without any force, paving the way for him but in buharis case he has used all form of violence makin the north some sort of war zone yet what has he gained...how on earth can a level tinkin individual call for a man that said he will make his very own country ungovernable if he lost to be his president...the great abraham of America dat tried 15tyms did he utter such childish words?...abeg make una go rest with this una wishful figures...we don't need a holigan for a president....whom God has eleviated no man can pull down

And if i may ask, who is that man that made the statement that he will make this country ungovernable? I hope u are not refering to Buhari? If it is Buhari u are referring to, then people like u should just find somewhere to sit down quietly without interfering in political issues cos obviously u are just here to feed us with beer parlour talks. Those that are following the political happenings in this country know that it was not Buhari that made the statement. Sorry bro, u don miss road. If u no get money to dey buy paper, techno dey there wey u fit dey use to browse at least to keep urself current of the happening in the political terrain of the country instead of coming here to type "dey talk say" issues.

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
obasanjo was nt better than gej. yet he won
gej will win 2015 election by all means
shebi na him get inec?
u think ur vote wil b count?
sowi politics is a game.
no one can defeat the highest power
yet, jega is unbiased. but those tht re working wit him re pdp members remember
jega can only stay in his office and read out the outcome.
see na gej get inec o
b warn
dont fall victim
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by wasuka14(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
I believe dis is d figure TAN pple cooked for GEJ to collect moeny frm him. Dis ppl no ge same ooo. CHANGE is d answer to 9ja problm not Gudluck!!!
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
Ur analysis shows how drunk you are man. im wondering d kind of spirit dat did dis 2 you. May be its ogogoro or sapele water.
See the trash tukin to me ...ur looks alone and the way u came into the discussion without any counter fact tells how dumb u re....dimwit b4 u say trash ve some fact...its nt yur fault its cos u had free MB and seun's failure to conduct pyschiatric evaluations test b4 registration that's the reason empty stupid headslike u re here...u were obviously coughed out frm aan alchy filled sperm, dats why u knw one wen u see it...sorry am nt yur class...if u aint too dumb or blind to see it ask sumone to help u look again....
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
Op, the truth is that buhari might not win ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, and ondo. Have this at the back of your mind.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by agabusta: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
tomakint:

Definitely the Ondo State in your dreams......it is on record that no Mallam as Presidential candidate had ever won on Ondo soil so Buhari will not be an exception.

Apart from the trash you wrote up there, I can sense you are basing your expectations on Mimiko. Mimiko cannot win any election again in Ondo state and any candidate up for election trying to associate himself to Mimiko will be totally disappointed. You can find out from anybody resident in that state. GEJ will even have a better showing in lesser populated Ekiti than Ondo. You cannot be voted for 2nd term in Ondo state except you perform excellently. GEJ has not performed excellently, and I can assure you with a high level of certainty that he will lose Ondo state woefully. Mark this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Jarus(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
rufdyamond:

Time has changed and obviously there re now new strategies for both parties....so never say never...buhari won it wile GEJ taught he had strong holds there so what stops the table from turning around...and do you think GEJ has nt noticed his shortcomings on that angle...this man is not a fool brother so he would avoid a second trashin whre he can with the power of incumbency

LOL. Tell that to a Mallo suya seller grin

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by searay(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
icelord:
u are probably the problem of Ur village, and the problem of Ur village won't be solved till u die... So die quick nigga
you have comprehension problem. you find it difficult to understand a simple expression.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
seun... did apc paid u for this?
this was suppose to b a neutral ground
while wil u brought such a topic to front page?
this is nt how to do things oh
seun there is God o
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
cashkid:

And if i may ask, who is that man that made the statement that he will make this country ungovernable? I hope u are not refering to Buhari? If it is Buhari u are referring to, then people like u should just find somewhere to sit down quietly without interfering in political issues cos obviously u are just here to feed us with beer parlour talks. Those that are following the political happenings in this country know that it was not Buhari that made the statement. Sorry bro, u don miss road. If u no get money to dey buy paper, techno dey there wey u fit dey use to browse at least to keep urself current of the happening in the political terrain of the country instead of coming here to type "dey talk say" issues.
MR paper I really don't think u knw btw paper and techno wich is more expensive cos frm this trash u sent u re referrin paper to be more expensive if I can't buy 200naira paper is it tachno worth thousand dat I can den...see how daft u re....but if ur empy head will permit u pls can u enlighten me on who said dat very statement...or was it not uttered...pls we all wana learn so MR paper pls who said dat?
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Jarus:

LOL. Tell that to a Mallo suya seller grin
Bro hope 90days frm now if I am ryt I can cul u a malo suya seller...dont get pissed off then please...
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by vizboy(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

Oshiomole asked his people to vote Jonathan in 2011 because he knew that CAN was relatively small then. If I may ask, who did Tinubu/Fashola ask his people to vote (for) during the 2011 Presidential Election?! Who told you Oshiomole won't like to get a Federal Appointment after his tenure?! 2011 is different from 2015. He won't risk it. Because if he does, he would surely lose so many NASS Seats to PDP in Edo.

The first time Oshiomole publicly blasted Jonathan was when he (Oshiomole) celebrated his 6th anniversary. Did he openly blast Jonathan in 2011?! Did Jonathan say Edo State would 'fall' in 2011. Oshiomole has already asked us to got out en masse and vote out Jonathan for saying we would 'fall'. Wait till February and see how it would be!

I love a good bet when I see one.

hope we will see then
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by kelnas(m): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Summary of the 16 April 2011 Nigerian
presidential election results
Candidates Parties Votes %
Goodluck
Jonathan People's Democratic
Party (PDP)
Muhammadu
Buhari
Congress for
Progressive Change
(CPC)
Going by the political happenings around the country, GMB may defeat GEJ with a land slide victory. Most of the states that were controlled by PDP have been taken over by APC.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by agabusta: 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
Buhari can not get a total of 200,000 votes in the south east and more over ondo and ekiti belongs to Jona contrary to what u outlined there. Tell ur self the gospel truth

Why do you people keep saying Ondo state will vote GEJ?? he is detested in Ondo state! You all should get that into your thick skulls so that you wont get High BP when you hear the election result from Ondo State.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Bmark: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kabikala:

I agree with the projections apart from one point. You cannot get 80% voters turnout in the Northeast at this time for very obvious reasons.
they will come out like wounded lion,,,,you will be shocked,,,hausas are not coward like political babies the yeebos
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by tosyne09: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
The OP of this is clueless and new to the political terrain in Nigeria. let the OP substantiate the yardstick behind the blind and uninformed prediction. in the southwest where I am posting from with all my fingers fumbling around my chest GEJ will only lose in Osun State as it was previously. GEJ will win the remaining states from southwest convincingly though the margin may not be as it was in the previous election. only 3 buhari can beat GEJ in this coming election. long live Nigeria. Power to the People all the way.

its only continuity that can move this nation forward and that's the only CHANGE I stand for.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by tit(f): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
after the erection, there should be no trouble.
Buhari will rule the states he won,
Gej will rule the states he won.
Everybody can then go different different.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by cashkid: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
rufdyamond:

MR paper I really don't think u knw btw paper and techno wich is more expensive cos frm this trash u sent u re referrin paper to be more expensive if I can't buy 200naira paper is it tachno worth thousand dat I can den...see how daft u re....but if ur empy head will permit u pls can u enlighten me on who said dat very statement...or was it not uttered...pls we all wana learn so MR paper pls who said dat?
did i hear u say enlighten u? with this type of brain u are carrying, am not sure u will be able to understand and assimilate wateva i put across to u, u are asking me to tell u name of that person that made the statement, go back to ur masters that are furnishing u with lies to go back n get true information n if u are fortunate to have sm1 with brain that has been following politics,he will tell u Buhari never made that statement n will go ahead to tell u the person that made the statement.I want to believe u have access to phone at least that can browse abi? dats wat i meant wen i said at least u shld have access to techno phone, but am very sure u have never bought a newspaper in ur life but at least with phone u can follow wat is happening in ur country n even outside, can u nw understand? So its nt all about wc on cost more.U can nw judge urself who is daft betwen u and i.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Solowande(m): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
PassingShot:

He was in CPC and the party had no structure in the state then plus the fact that Tinubu and Fashola were not on his side. Add GEJ goofs from 2011 till date and you get the drift.
WATCH AND C. I SMELL BETRAYAL IN SW ESPECIALLY IN LAGOS. I SEE GEJ SWEEPING SW, SS, SE AND NC
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
psucc:
Well articulated. The prediction may not be far from reality.

But South West will spring surprises. Even in Lagos,GEJ may win convincingly.

Strongly doubt that.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by alexlee50: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Poster coming up with this analysis is good but your deduction is wrong.firstly lets look at the ss, where you gave edo state to apc, it is not going to happen. Even if they vote for apc at the state level trust me for the presidential election, the people would vote Jonathan. Two, oshoimole doesn't even have that clout to deliver edo state to apc.in anycase the edo vote would be determined by sentiments.in the southwest, it seems you have really over rated tinubu's control in the Apc but that would not determine how the southwest would vote.ekiti and ondo for sure would be won by Pdp, just feel the pulse of the people from these states.and moreover from previous elections held in the southwest from the first republic, these two states have never voted with the southwest. For ogun state, I will give it to pdp because even the apc in the state is going to the election with a divided house.they are not even sure of winning the governorship election.so the southwest,apart from osun state where I give apc 100%, they are not going to get a majority in the other states.for north west, the votes would be determined by sentiments. States with large population of christains would vote GEj.on the overall, Gej will win but with a small margin
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by bondingman: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
I disagree with:
1. Edo state, Jonathan will win here outright
2. South west: buhari cannot sweep all d south western states
3. South east: buhari can't in his wildest dream get half of d votes allotted him in any of this states.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
cashkid:

did i hear u say enlighten u? with this type of brain u are carrying, am not sure u will be able to understand and assimilate wateva i put across to u, u are asking me to tell u name of that person that made the statement, go back to ur masters that are furnishing u with lies to go back n get true information n if u are fortunate to have sm1 with brain that has been following politics,he will tell u Buhari never made that statement n will go ahead to tell u the person that made the statement.I want to believe u have access to phone at least that can browse abi? dats wat i meant wen i said at least u shld have access to techno phone, but am very sure u have never bought a newspaper in ur life but at least with phone u can follow wat is happening in ur country n even outside, can u nw understand? So its nt all about wc on cost more.U can nw judge urself who is daft betwen u and i.
U re indeed a compund idiot....u say am wrong but yur brainless skull can't give fact aint u a glorified fool.....I really don't talk to kids like u....brokeass fool Is it with yur 17k salary that u buy dalies with ...lol ...my dog gets more dan dat a week....stupid hungry child begging like a swine talkin to me....its obvious u read yoruba abii crk with and such empty brain of yurs we don't nid to ask why u re still jobless frm 2007...that's some 7years...u re indeed a waste to nigeria and my precious tym...if u aint got a counter fact to what I started boy u shld shut ur dirty hungry mouth...am nt yur class....see this hungry fool tukin abt gadgets and dalies....who still buys dalies wen u cud just log unto their sites and read at yur pleasure...sure only glorified idiots like u...
And to add I didn't say enlighten me I said us if u ve a fact at all in yur empty head and nid I teach u retard dat statin a simple name doesn't need any form of assimilation...isi odo u asked I got to pple dat knw politics to educate me...makin it obvious u don't knw anytin in dat brainless skul of yurs , so why didn't u just shut yur sirty hungry mouth and allow dose that knw a tin tuk...its only fools dat speak wen dey don't knw a tin or ve a fact and u ve proved yursef to be one
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by Wasquad(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
searay:
The problem of my village alone can not be solved in 6 years from now. In order words, the problemssssssssss of Nigeria will and can not be solved in the next 7 years. Therefore GMB is not the Messiah.
GEJ till 2099

Waoh ........nice one
Re: 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome by tbaba1234: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Jarus:
I agree with you on who will win in all but Kaduna and Edo. I think GEJ will clinch Edo while Buhari will clinch Kaduna.

Edo will be very tight but Buhari wins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release / Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.