Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

How Do You Run A Poultry Business Without Running Mad? - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Do You Run A Poultry Business Without Running Mad? (25765 Views)

How To Open And Run A School Successfully / I Want To Start Poultry Business Broiler Or Layer Which Is The Best? / How To Make A Poultry Incubator At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: How Do You Run A Poultry Business Without Running Mad? by knowledge4(m): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
those who run mad in the poultry business are those who jumped into it without looking
that was my first experience but i did not run mad o but i received hard deadly blows below the belt.
now i know much better from the ashes of the first failed experience and have learned how to do the business with the barest minimum upsets.
if U want to learn from me, click the 1st and 2nd signatures below and read all the posts before calling me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thread For Maize Farmers / Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. / Agriculture Grants Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.