Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

How Has The GEJ Led Government Affected You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Has The GEJ Led Government Affected You? (655 Views)

Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / Dele Momodu Forgot GEJ LED The Overthrow Of Gbagbo / Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has The GEJ Led Government Affected You? by savcy(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2014
This is coming against the back-drop of the President's comment that his government has changed the very lives of Nigerians. So, let's hear from us, exactly how has this administration affected you?

I live in Rivers-State currently and I really can't point out any change. Aside the on-going construction of the East-West road, really nothing. Also, the partial removal of subsidy hiked cost of transportation in the city. So, let's hear from you.

Compliments of the Season.
Re: How Has The GEJ Led Government Affected You? by Unionised(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2014
Affected me?

In more ways than I can imagine.

In no way that I can see...

1 Like

Re: How Has The GEJ Led Government Affected You? by dunkem21(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2014
I have improved geometrically in all fields of endeavour since 2011.

Gej till 2019.
Re: How Has The GEJ Led Government Affected You? by simplemach(m): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2014
Constant electricity supply in my house.

1 Like

Re: How Has The GEJ Led Government Affected You? by KwoiZabo(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2014
Apapa - Oshodi express way, I use that road everyday and its sweet but as soon as i connect the state road to my house. terrible
Improved power supply.
Transformed Airport.
Shorter travel time whenever I travel to Kaduna by Road 'cos Lagos-Ibadan & Lokoja - Abuja is much better.
Sincerely, Apart from terrorism Security is better now (though terrorism can be regarded as insecurity but Apart from that the country is safer now.)
Stable food prices.
I got a job in GEJ's tenure through his robust local content policy. The position i occupy now in my company today was being occupied by indians 4 yrs back.
etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has The GEJ Led Government Affected You? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2014
Nothing positive, just negative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Has The GEJ Led Government Affected You? by ahaika23: 10:28am On Dec 24, 2014
I travel to the west from ph by road without any cause to regret. Road is so sweet and the problematic benin-ore axis is so awesome to ply now. GEJ thank you!
Re: How Has The GEJ Led Government Affected You? by savcy(m): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2014
simplemach:
Constant electricity supply in my house.

Where in Nigeria??
Re: How Has The GEJ Led Government Affected You? by Herjide(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2014
Hmmmmmm ASUU strike, increment of oil price in d name of subsidy..... Seriously need change..... GMB 2015
Re: How Has The GEJ Led Government Affected You? by personal59: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Apapa - Oshodi express way, I use that road everyday and its sweet but as soon as i connect the state road to my house. terrible
Improved power supply.
Transformed Airport.
Shorter travel time whenever I travel to Kaduna by Road 'cos Lagos-Ibadan & Lokoja - Abuja is much better.
Sincerely, Apart from terrorism Security is better now (though terrorism can be regarded as insecurity but Apart from that the country is safer now.)
Stable food prices.
I got a job in GEJ's tenure through his robust local content policy. The position i occupy now in my company today was being occupied by indians 4 yrs back.
etc

Abeg which Apapa is it the one that u movve for hours in 20mins journey abi where u dey live cos I live there and work at Oshodi I won't say what I don't know nd on d Airport hope is not the one beside PWD I think u are dreaming if u are talking about that one
Re: How Has The GEJ Led Government Affected You? by clevadani: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2014
Yes oh. I spent almost 2yrs as an 100 level student. Dat guy wasted 7 mths of my life
Re: How Has The GEJ Led Government Affected You? by simplemach(m): 11:05am On Dec 24, 2014
savcy:

Where in Nigeria??
kaduna
Re: How Has The GEJ Led Government Affected You? by win1234: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2014
finish NYSC in 2011 got employed in 2012 will become a bigger boy by 2015, Goodluck will always follow me. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Gen. Buhari (gmb) / PDP In 2014: Big Gains And Bad Losses / PHOTOS- Akin Ambode At Interactive Session With Students Of Tertiary Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.