Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Nairalanders Abroad: Please Educate Your People On The Need To Vote Out GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders Abroad: Please Educate Your People On The Need To Vote Out GEJ (3623 Views)

Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan / Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nairalanders Abroad: Please Educate Your People On The Need To Vote Out GEJ by tsdarkside(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
bishopkay:

Hahaha like it concerns me... Whether bag of rice go 30k, I go still afford am, whether petrol go 300/L, I go still buy an inside motor and generator...we go still dey ball bros.
It just pains me for youths and people like you who depend more on the government and would need to cough out more money to pay for services we render. Which either ways is still a win for me! wink cheesy

its a win for me too.......no more subsidis...we are not subsidizin lazy people no more...finish free money....
Re: Nairalanders Abroad: Please Educate Your People On The Need To Vote Out GEJ by uzoexcel(m): 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

That was autocorrect. Thanks though.

dnt mind me bro....like u i campaigned and gingered for buhari as i wannted our naija to move from the mediocre to a better level...but i v been left disappointed...seriously
Re: Nairalanders Abroad: Please Educate Your People On The Need To Vote Out GEJ by 1Rebel: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Nairalanders abroad: Please educate your people at home on the next election and the need to vote out cluelessness.

I am happy at the level of enlightenment and zeal to move the nation forward; to change the course of our great country and salvage what is left of it. It is a plain truth that the enlightened and educated has differentiated light from darkness and are ever willing to save this nation through the ballot box. Enough of this massive corruption that has made us a laughing stock in the eyes of everyone but us.

However, a large population of this country is still enmeshed in sentiments; these are the people that will vote out of religious and tribal sentiments. They abound in leaps and bounds. They will prefer a christian anti-christ to be their president rather than a performing muslim. They are brain-washed with sentiments which they swallow hook, line and sinker.

I hereby call on all the nairalanders in diaspora to pass the message to their loved ones at home. As you send back those hardcurrencies, inform them that they can be independent of you when they chose a better leader for this country. Educate them on the need to salvage this country and the need for change.

As for me and my family, we are voting General Buhari.

To make Nigeria great is a task we must all do!

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi State Gubernatorial Election Results (Barr. Muhammad wins) / Lokoja Under Attack / BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.