Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch (3618 Views)

Federal Roads: FG Begs States To Take Over / FG Begs Oil Firms Not To Sack Workers / Don’t Sack Workers Now, FG Begs Private Investor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by saintopus(m): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Coordinator of the Presidential Amnesty Programme, Brig.-Gen. Paul Boroh (retd.), has urged ex-militants, enrolled under the scheme, not to be agitated over the delay in the payment of their stipends for three months.
Boroh, the Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta, made the plea in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria on Wednesday in Abuja.
He attributed the delay in payment of the outstanding allowance to the non-receipt of allocation to the Presidential Amnesty Office for July, August and September, 2015.
He said, “I want to assure the ex-agitators under the programme that arrangements are being made to fast-track the payment of their July and August stipends as soon as the Amnesty office receives its July allocation.
“The office has been conscientious in managing resources and has already cleared the July and August, 2015 in-training and accommodation allowances for international students under the scholarship programme; and will presently conclude the payment of the in- training allowances of scholarship students in Nigerian universities.”
According to him, the Federal Government is aware of the pains the ex-militants are going through and will ensure that they get their stipends soon.
The coordinator recalled that prior to his appointment, the payment of allowances to all beneficiaries had been stalled owing to the change in government.
He added that the delay in the payment of allowances was occasioned by the introduction of the Treasury Single Account System by the new administration to ensure accountability.
Boroh said his office was working assiduously to engage the relevant agencies of government to ensure the release of all accrued allocations to the Presidential Amnesty Office.

www.punchng.com/news/fg-begs-ex-militants-over-delay-in-allowance-payment/
Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by zuchyblink(m): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
.we no gree

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by saintopus(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Good thinking from Mr President. Peace is more better than war.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by eagleeye2: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
grin shey a new sheriff is in town.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by DONSMITH123(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by Imortal001: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ok
Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by baralatie(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
the last thing Nigeria needs now is definitely not a return of militancy!
God forbid!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by Sappyman(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
I just hope that one day all these ex-militants will be flushed out. Let someone please educate me, how long will all these stipends ends. I can see that the numbers keep on growing by the day. If this is true, then what happens to those that are unemployed.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by Mogten(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Good development. Anything for peace to reign.
Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by Mogten(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Sappyman:
I just hope that one day all these ex-militants will be flushed out. Let someone please educate me, how long will all these stipends ends. I can see that the numbers keep on growing by the day. If this is true, then what happens to those that are unemployed.
You don't flush them out. Seeing as their agitations are well placed. Only it's a pity that most of them are in it for their own selfish interest than for the collective good.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by fejikudz(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
grin grin
Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by Riodiao(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
D
Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by kokoA(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
Sappyman:
It's ending december this year.
Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by zuchyblink(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Sappyman:
go and drill oil from ur papa land

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by lekan29ice(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
May God help Nigeria
Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by menix(m): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
Any1 wiv knowledge of ow I could join the X-militant, cous I wan dey collect my own money...

Abii wat is good for d Goat is no longer good for the Gorilla
Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by ERAKAMUS: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
tongue Thank God we now have a retired General as president, No more Business as Usual. Kikikikikkukukukuku
Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by ERAKAMUS: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
Sappyman:
Go farm Groundnut guy.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by atlwireles: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
kokoA:
It's ending december this year.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy stop dreaming.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by tolexy007(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
grin
Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by wiseoneking: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
saintopus:
Good thinking from Mr President.
Peace is more better than war.
but before una dey talk say pmb will do this and that to the militants. i think pmb is gradually coming to his full senses. him head wey dey hot don dey cool with ice water. after this 4yrs, he will come and prostrate before gej for his 5 good yrs of holding this country in all sectors. Buhari go no say kaka no be leather.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by saintopus(m): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
wiseoneking:
but before una dey talk say pmb will do this and that to the militants. i think pmb is gradually coming to his full senses. him head wey dey hot don dey cool with ice water. after this 4yrs, he will come and prostrate before gej for his 5 good yrs of holding this country in all sectors. Buhari go no say kaka no be leather.

My brother GEJ will forever remain my hero for a very long time. Of a truth I tell you very few African leaders will tow the line of GEJ. The reason is that most African leaders enmeshed in the web of greed and lust for power.
Even myself can't take the trial of holding on to power very lightly. It means that I will fail the test to perpetuate in power.
The mere fact that he decide to allow every body live in peace without shedding blood alone he will be forever be remembered.
If GEJ had rejected the election results Nigeria will still be boiling by now.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by Ngokafor(f): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
eagleeye2:
grin
shey a new sheriff is in town.

....Dont mind the clowns..'a new sherrif is in town' indeed.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by omowolewa: 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
No show of strength, thank God. ebe laa bosika
Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by bugzbunny: 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
Really
Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by truefact: 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oooooooo, so the baboon dey fear too
Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
they should stop being foolish and demand for total resource control, how will a man own a house and an alien will be tacitly collecting the rents and keep giving him owner stipends, its time for the so called niger deltans to wake up agitate and fight for total resource control,. The Kuwaitis the saudy's own and control there resources, why would the niger deltans remain gullible.
Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
saintopus:
Good thinking from Mr President.
Peace is more better than war.
Wat bout most better??
Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by dunkem21(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nice one ..Padi Padi govt grin grin
..Chop I chop grin grin
Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by dunkem21(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch by anibi9674: 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
menix:
Any1 wiv knowledge of ow I could join the X-militant, cous I wan dey collect my own money...

Abii wat is good for d Goat is no longer good for the Gorilla
enh na simple thing na jus show us proof say oil day ur papa backyard den after dat carry gun go ambush army patrol team.if u survive den we go consider if we go give u amnesty .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ironic And Hypocritical Ways Nigerians React To Thieves / Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. / The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.