Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,544 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti (3948 Views)

President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News / Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG / Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by abagoro(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2015
Fayose is one of the most vocal Governors in Nigeria and also dramatic. As a Nigerian resident in the South-South I rarely have opportunity to make distant road trips to Ekiti State. I will like Ekiti people to show us evidence of anything good from Fayose like new schools, new roads, improved sanitation, water schemes, rural development etc. Is Ekiti owing workers like other States? How about industrialisation and agricultural development?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by pamodulus: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2015
Pics?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by betty202020(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2015
abagoro:
Fayose is one of the most vocal Governors in Nigeria and also dramatic. As a Nigerian resident in the South-South I rarely have opportunity to make distant road trips to Ekiti State. I will like Ekiti people to show us evidence of anything good from Fayose like new schools, new roads, improved sanitation, water schemes, rural development etc. Is Ekiti owing workers like other States? How about industrialisation and agricultural development?
folloing
Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by ibkgab001: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Temitemi1 will soon show up on here

His role model on point
Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by abagoro(m): 10:30am On Jul 20, 2015
http://www.punchng.com/news/fayose-rides-okada-to-ekiti-assembly-inauguration/
Fayose rides okada to Ekiti Assembly inauguration
JUNE 6, 2015 : BAYO AKINLOYE

The Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, on Friday rode on a motorcycle to inaugurate the state’s newly elected members of the state House of Assembly. Fayose was pictured on his Twitter handle, @ GovAyoFayose, seated on a bike popularly referred to as okada and casually dressed in a white-and-red T-shirt and white trousers. At the inauguration with his deputy, Dr. Olusola Eleka, the governor proclaimed the state’s 5th House of Assembly opened. Meanwhile, the governor said he had forgiven the 19 All Progressives Congress ex-lawmakers in the state who attempted to impeach him. Fayose, in a broadcast on Thursday, said that though it was a traumatic period, the Ekiti people stood by him and protected their mandate. According to a statement signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi, the governor noted that the period of the crisis could have been used for the development of the state, saying that with the victory against the attempted impeachment, he would now squarely face the business of governance. Fayose promised to embark on fulfilling his campaign promises despite the current financial situation, adding that the enhancement of the people’s welfare would continue to be his priority.
Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by abagoro(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2015
Gains of democracy, Ayo Fayose sharing christmas fowls. Fayose is working.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by DeWisedon(m): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2015
BTW,who is fayose,is he a capenter? cux my roof is leaking and im looking for one
Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by Demmocrats(m): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by omenka(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2015
I endorse this thread. Would like to see such pics as well.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by richidinho(m): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2015
D
Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by AshiwajuFoward: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2015
Let's just pray he has a few projects to commission before he wraps up his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by PhockPhockMan: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2015
abagoro:
See the work of idleness.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2015
abagoro:
Plz show me Ambode and AregbesolA projects

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2015
The major achievement of Fayose since he has returned to power as the Governor of Ekiti State was; the sponsored adverts against PMB on the Dailies before the Elections.
Aside from that, nothing else to show!

He's only competent at being lousy!

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by kokoA(m): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2015
Ekiti! The entire state looks like a forgotten Local government.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by chinology: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2015
Abagoro is a well known jobless ugly poverty inflicted b.astard. why can't he go and face his useless and worthless imo state?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Though Aregbesola is having problem(s) presently, but asking for his achievements? Guy you would run in the end! Because he performed excellently during his first tenure in Office. He touched everywhere you can think of! Just think of any?
You don't need pics, go and see things yourself! Seeing is believing!!!

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by egift(m): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2015

Fayose's Modern Sanitation and Waste Disposal Projects grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by gen2briz(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Though Aregbesola is having problem(s) presently, but asking for his achievements? Guy you would run in the end! Because he performed excellently during his first tenure in Office. He touched everywhere you can't think of! Just think of any?
You don't need pics, go and see things yourself! Seeing is believing!!!

Guam.
Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by OkutaNla: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
PROVACATEUR:

Oga slow your roll abeg. Aregbe may be owing now but he's a performer and please don't insult our collective intelligence here by comparing him with Mr. Talkative. Just because you don't know about Aregbe's strides doesn't give you the right to make silly comparisons. As for Ambode he's only been in office for barely 3-months while Fayose has been governor for about a year or more. Since you don't already know, here are a list of just a handfull Aregbe's commissioned projects:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/159612-aregbesola-commissions-21-new-roads-osun.html

http://ayodeleadewale.org/ogbeni-rauf-aregbesola-commissions-asiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu-legislative-building/

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=149118 - Commissions $50M Ict Factory In Osun

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/aregbesola-commissions-n2-32bn-ayegbaju-market-promises-more-if-re-elected/

http://nigeriapoliticsonline.com/accolades-as-aregbesola-commissions-school-in-ife/

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/aregbesola-commissions-equipments-for-public-hospitals/

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by T4taiwo(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Incredible, nobody can attest to any visible project been commission by this vocal and outspoken governor, for almost a year......chai..ekitigate Una welcome..

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by alaoeri: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
That is what the ppl of Ekiti wanted, they preferred stomach infrastructure to infrastructural development.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Waiting for the children of hate to come and talk trash without really addressing the topic
Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Till now................!!!
No pics
Seems Temitemi1 is presently surfing the Internet, googling at a rare speed, just to get one or two pics to upload!

SMH!
If there is something else better than FP, this thread deserves it. Let discuss Fayose's achievement(s) so far in office.....!!!
Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by temitemi1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by temitemi1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
I will give u more wn I'm less busy...

Some called him 'vagabond' but I called him ROLE MODEL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by carinmom(f): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Temitemi 1 say something na grin
Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by temitemi1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chek back for my post!
carinmom:
Temitemi 1 say something na grin
Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by temitemi1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Check back.... I will add more wn I'm less busy cool
adeyemi2015:
Till now................!!!
No pics
Seems Temitemi1 is presently surfing the Internet, googling at a rare speed, just to get one or two pics to upload!

SMH!
If there is something else better than FP, this thread deserves it. Let discuss Fayose's achievement(s) so far in office.....!!!
Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by temitemi1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Yea, my ROLE MODEL is always on point!
ibkgab001:
Temitemi1 will soon show up on here

His role model on point
Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by temitemi1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Stomach infrastructure better than that of Osun hunger infrastructure grin grin grin
alaoeri:
That is what the ppl of Ekiti wanted, they preferred stomach infrastructure to infrastructural development.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUHARI, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study / Is Absence Of “True Federalism” The Problem Of Nigeria? / Happening Now. Kaduna Is Fully Atikulated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.