Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,862 members, 7,838,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Should He Throw It All Away And Move On? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should He Throw It All Away And Move On? (1802 Views)

Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor / My Mom's Elder Sister Is Threathening To Throw My Family Out Of Her House / My Uncle's Wife Wants To Throw Me Out Of The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Throw It All Away And Move On? by johncreek: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hi Nairalanders
A brother of mine needs a serious advice which I know only me can't give so I decide to share this with my E-family so he can be helped.
He is dating a lady from a strict home; they have being dating for 2 years now all against the parent's wish...
This lady is above 25 years old but she doesn't have freedom to do what a grown up should do which is seriously affecting her relationship with my brother.
They can't see each other as please, they can't talk on phone without her being so careful about who is watching her.
This dude is just tired of this kind of life because he wants this relationship to lead to a fruitful marriage.
Is this how he is going to continue or should he throw it all away and move on?
Re: Should He Throw It All Away And Move On? by Bisjosh(f): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
And he's sure she isn't married? undecided
Re: Should He Throw It All Away And Move On? by johncreek: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
Bisjosh:
And he's sure she isn't married? undecided
No; she is not married, I know that 100%
Re: Should He Throw It All Away And Move On? by Bisjosh(f): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
johncreek:

No; she is not married, I know that 100%

That means the girl is not working nor in school cos if she is, there would be more freedom for her.

The lady would need to fight for her freedom herself else she go reach 40 before she marry o.

My advice is that he gives her a month to overcome this shyness or move on.
Re: Should He Throw It All Away And Move On? by johncreek: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
Bisjosh:

That means the girl is not working nor in school cos if she is, there would be more freedom for her.

The lady would need to fight for her freedom herself else she go reach 40 before she marry o.

My advice is that he gives her a month to overcome this shyness or move on.
Thanks dear but funny enough she is rounding off her NYSC service come february.
Re: Should He Throw It All Away And Move On? by Bisjosh(f): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
johncreek:

Thanks dear but funny enough she is rounding off her NYSC service come february.

No time to waste o....as a last born i fought for my freedom.

everyone would look at you like a baby of the house. embarassed

omoh i open eye for them dey gimme space grin
Re: Should He Throw It All Away And Move On? by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 25, 2014
Even if the girl papa na Abacha,she ought to be given some freedom with her rounding off NYSC..

Except something is fishy somewhere.
Re: Should He Throw It All Away And Move On? by LewsTherin: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
Bisjosh:

No time to waste o....as a last born i fought for my freedom.

everyone would look at you like a baby of the house. embarassed

omoh i open eye for them dey gimme space grin

I feel you dear. Imagine, even boarding house to prepare for SSCE my parents didn't want to give me then. I tear eye for all of them during my university days oh. Yet despite the fact that I am now married and run the family company, they still dey do me last born ish. Dem don dey see my red eye nowadays.

If she can't fight for her independence, her family will run amd ruin her marriage for her. Guy should encourage her to take her stand. If she shows she's growing some backbone, fine. If not then.......that one is beyond my power to advice.
Re: Should He Throw It All Away And Move On? by Sweetmarriage: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
johncreek:
Hi Nairalanders
A brother of mine needs a serious advice which I know only me can't give so I decide to share this with my E-family so he can be helped.
He is dating a lady from a strict home; they have being dating for 2 years now all against the parent's wish...
This lady is above 25 years old but she doesn't have freedom to do what a grown up should do which is seriously affecting her relationship with my brother.
They can't see each other as please, they can't talk on phone without her being so careful about who is watching her.
This dude is just tired of this kind of life because he wants this relationship to lead to a fruitful marriage.

Hello i've posted your story in our facebook community page. Here is the link to the page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Papalette/312263085651212

Just that, i'm notifying you late. Thus, you need to keep scrolling down till you see your own story. The date is December 30, 2014
Re: Should He Throw It All Away And Move On? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
She is older than 25 and cannot tell her parents that she has been together with a man for more than two years? What exactly stops her?
Re: Should He Throw It All Away And Move On? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
OP wants to shine free kpomo.

Pls go and pay her bride price jor cool

5 Likes

Re: Should He Throw It All Away And Move On? by johncreek: 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

Hello i've posted your story in our facebook community page. Here is the link to the page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Papalette/312263085651212

Just that, i'm notifying you late. Thus, you need to keep scrolling down till you see your own story. The date is December 30, 2014
permission granted and thanks
Re: Should He Throw It All Away And Move On? by soulglo: 5:54am On Jan 09, 2015
johncreek:
Hi Nairalanders

What are some examples of the things "grown up should do"?
Re: Should He Throw It All Away And Move On? by anthoniaz(f): 5:59am On Jan 09, 2015
I don't think the girl is serious.Will her dad of family marfy her?
Re: Should He Throw It All Away And Move On? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 09, 2015
In short your bro is not getting her honey pot.
He should go and pay her dowry if he wants more..

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice... / Is It Possible For A Woman To Give Birth To 14 Children??? / Split Unit Ac 1.5 Horse Power For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.