Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,756 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber (28984 Views)

Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) / Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila / 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by judiciarypalava: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Why won't they, when a mere Aboki mesuya , meshoe or megard will marry two to three wives and have b/w 7 to 15 kids that have no future all in the name that religion allows it.
Thanks to their selfish and satanic leaders that will send their kids abroad for study and tell them that western education is forbidden.
A topical almajeri will prefer to pray for God to keep blessing Atiku,Buhari,Tambuwal, Sambo, Kwankwanso, Sanusi, Babangida or Dangote so that they will bless them in turn by giving them food. What a slavery? And we say slavery has been eradicated. That's the only way they can have control over them by keeping them in a perpetual state of poverty.
In the North, is either you are super rich or super poor and the ratio has been 2:8.

ILLITERACY IS A DISEASE THE NORTH SHOULD TACKLE IF THEY WANT PROGRESS.

God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by victorazy(m): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
nijanigga:

olodo. im not in france and t mbeki was the former president of south africa.

grin u dey France and u don't even now ur president? Look at ur gory head, goon like u grin
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by Tex42(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
was thinking it was Jona who kidnapped and took the chibok girls to sambisa,now itz parents who 'donate' their children to shekau.

where is oby ezekwesili,i think it's high time she stopped crying to jona to bring back the girls and cry to the parents of the chibok girls,could yield sumtin positive u know.

from jona bring back our girls to

parents bring back your children...and by the way,what of two teachers,bring back ur students.

3 Likes

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by ak47mann(m): 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
many people does not know how deep these killers can go north is already curse from time memorial cool

1 Like

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by nijanigga: 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
victorazy:

grin u dey France and u don't even now ur president? Look at ur gory head, goon like u grin
gej is your president that cant even face amanpour during a cnn interview.i would take t mbeki 10 x over clueless.
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
icnsystem:
The girl, who was identified as Zahra’u Babangida, was arrested in Kano on December 10 following a double suicide bombing in a market that killed 10 people.

She was presented to journalists by police and instructed to recount how Islamist militants allegedly forced her to take part in the attack.

She said her mother and father, both Boko Haram sympathisers, took her to an insurgent hideout in a forest near the town of Gidan Zana in Kano state.
She said one alleged militant leader asked her whether she knew what a suicide bombing was.

“They said, ‘Can you do it?’ I said no.
“They said, ‘You will go to heaven if you do it.’ I said ‘No I can’t.’ They said they would shoot me or throw me into a dungeon,” Zahra’u told journalists.

There was no way to independently verify her story and she had no lawyer present. No information was available concerning the whereabouts of her parents.

Police said they had instructed the girl to tell her story to boost public awareness about those responsible for the December 10 attack.

Faced with the threat of death, Zahra’u said she finally agreed to take part in the attack but “never had any intention of doing it.”

Several days later, Zahra’u said, she and three other girls, all wearing explosives, were brought to the Kantin Kwari market by unidentified men.

Zahra’u said she was injured when one of the girls detonated her bomb and then she fled the scene, ending up at a hospital on the outskirts of Kano where she was discovered to be carrying explosives.

Boko Haram has increasingly used female suicide bombers, including teenagers, as part of their five-year insurgency.

Kano, the largest city in the mainly Muslim north, saw four such attacks in one week in July, while similar bombings have hit the states of Bauchi and Niger.

Experts say the group has used girls as bombers to demonstrate the range of tactics they have available to sow fear across Nigeria.

If confirmed, Zahra’u’s story would be the first known case of parents volunteering their daughter to take part in a deadly attack.
Violence in northern Nigeria has intensified in recent months, raising security fears ahead of February 14 elections.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/parents-volunteered-says-14-year-old-kano-suicide-bomber/#sthash.2hS5ur8q.dpuf

I started a thread a few days asking where the parents of boko members were and why no parents or relatives mourn their loss and come to tell us the bad name they are giving to the religion
Now we know they go with the blessings of their parents
This religion is more dangerous than we thought

Then tomorrow one eediot will accuse GEJ of sponsoring boko haram
The northern Muslims are so mumu that GEJ will make them kill their own children

5 Likes

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by charcoal(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
POVERTY.. a beger roaming the street can give up their child, day dnt have choice.THIs people bearly feed GOD HELP NAIJA
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
SeverusSnape:
NORTHERNERS... Very bloody , violent and heartless people.
Just look at this beautifully innocent girl, It is so unfortunate.

They are northerners of a certain religion
Please make that distinction
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by nnachukz(m): 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
Later they will say their children were kidnapped by boko haram while they willingly donated them as support token to boko. This is too bad. This little innocent looking beautiful girl can't possibly be lying against her parents

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by SeverusSnape(m): 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
babyosisi:

They are northerners of a certain religion
Please make that distinction
OKAY.....THANKS
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 25, 2014
To all the ape-piss-cheat party skunks and anti-GEJ buffons... GEJ went to the house of those girls parents and told them to use their daughter as a suicide bomber. He was even the one who drove them to the forest in his range rover sport and introduced them to the insurgents! God punish all of una!!

5 Likes

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by onajo2000(m): 12:18am On Dec 25, 2014
Some elements in the north don't want the Boko madness to stop..... Nemesis will surely catch up with them.
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 25, 2014
SeverusSnape:
NORTHERNERS... Very bloody , violent and heartless people.
Just look at this beautifully innocent girl, It is so unfortunate.

Constructively.............NORTHERNERS.....

maybe you forgot that the girl is also a NORTHERNER

#nincompoop
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by aniagoluaustin(m): 12:39am On Dec 25, 2014
long talk..d parents r just hungry..dy need d ransom dat should b given to them fr convincing her
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by adconline(m): 12:41am On Dec 25, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Speaking as a Southerner who lived in the North for some time...I can tell you that Northerners are not necessarily as violent as you think they are.
For the most part, many of them disapprove of Boko Haram.

Also, by your reasoning....South Easterners are all kidnappers because of the activity of one South Eastern Kidnapper.....South Westerners are ritualistic because of one SW ritualistic murder....and so on.

Tribal Bigotry is wrong.
Keep comparing apple and oranges.. Try harder apologist! So being a suicide bomber is the same as kidnapping? How about you go marry off your 14yr-old sister or niece to a 40-yr old man??

1 Like

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by korexdodo(m): 1:43am On Dec 25, 2014
IGBOSON1:
The way these evil parents found the equally evil forest where the bokos hide.....why can't the secret services and police use intelligence gathered to find such places on their own and rout the vermin?
Like the Haramist will still be there waiting for the police to come and get them? E dey like say u never commit crime before o! Lol

1 Like

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by korexdodo(m): 2:15am On Dec 25, 2014
nijanigga:

can u cover your dirty as.s ? arik air. sorry i dont live in nigeria.i left it for u and ur master gej
So na una dey disgrace Naija, by washing plates abroad or na old woman yansh you dey wash? God bless ur hustle, lol
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by nijanigga: 2:31am On Dec 25, 2014
korexdodo:

So na una dey disgrace Naija, by washing plates abroad or na old woman yansh you dey wash? God bless ur hustle, lol
well at least that's a job better than e-rat for gej.and certainly better than living on $2/day.If you somebody sent you hard currency and you collect am, then you're a pure hypocrite and wish you do same jobs you're denigrating.by the way i'm an intellect far above your comprehension.
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by solessman: 4:19am On Dec 25, 2014
this religion call islam is really bloody religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by DrGabbi(m): 6:05am On Dec 25, 2014
A lot is really wrong in the North! People's life hardly means anything... Depressing news everyday!!! It's a lot more complicated than what read on the pages of newspapers or ever told! God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by stanech: 6:27am On Dec 25, 2014
nigeria is fighting a religious war brothers we can do something about it now or wait for it to consume us

1 Like

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by valHarrison: 6:45am On Dec 25, 2014
After they want GEJ to perform miracle while the ppl re working against him. May thunder strike any soul that will insult GEJ

1 Like

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by drss(m): 9:30am On Dec 25, 2014
judiciarypalava:
Why won't they, when a mere Aboki mesuya , meshoe or megard will marry two to three wives and have b/w 7 to 15 kids that have no future all in the name that religion allows it.
Thanks to their selfish and satanic leaders that will send their kids abroad for study and tell them that western education is forbidden.
A topical almajeri will prefer to pray for God to keep blessing Atiku,Buhari,Tambuwal, Sambo, Kwankwanso, Sanusi, Babangida or Dangote so that they will bless them in turn by giving them food. What a slavery? And we say slavery has been eradicated. That's the only way they can have control over them by keeping them in a perpetual state of poverty.
In the North, is either you are super rich or super poor and the ratio has been 2:8.

ILLITERACY IS A DISEASE THE NORTH SHOULD TACKLE IF THEY WANT PROGRESS.

God bless Nigeria
Allah ya baku kubamu, May God provide for you and you provide for us. That's the prayer of most poor people living in the core north especially beggers. Northern Leaders and their imams are enemies of the North who takes pleasure in keeping their own people stuck in illiteracy and poverty for their selfish aims.
There are many of such parents donating their own children for the cause of Boko haram in the north.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by drss(m): 9:38am On Dec 25, 2014
charcoal:
POVERTY.. a beger roaming the street can give up their child, day dnt have choice.THIs people bearly feed GOD HELP NAIJA
Poverty is not an excuse to give out your own child to boko haram. I will rather die than do such evil.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by chidinwachukwu(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Speaking as a Southerner who lived in the North for some time...I can tell you that Northerners are not necessarily as violent as you think they are.
For the most part, many of them disapprove of Boko Haram.

Also, by your reasoning....South Easterners are all kidnappers because of the activity of one South Eastern Kidnapper.....South Westerners are ritualistic because of one SW ritualistic murder....and so on.

Tribal Bigotry is wrong.

You are a Pathetic Massive Liar.the north(kotongora,Niger state,2009) I stayed for just one year,and I was almost killed one day a someone drew a cartoon of mohammed in far away Canada.Infact u need to be rehabilitated in a liaring correction institute.
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
chidinwachukwu:

You are a Pathetic Massive Liar.the north(kotongora,Niger state,2009) I stayed for just one year,and I was almost killed one day a someone drew a cartoon of mohammed in far away Canada.Infact u need to be rehabilitated in a liaring correction institute.

And a good evening to you too sir.....and you can disagree with me in more civil language.

P.S...Have seen the North at its worst, and at its best. I have even seen far worse than you have, and have had people close to me hurt and wounded. I have experienced fear in many ways up there.Indeed, I am not naive as you assume me to be....but at the same time, I have decided that it is pointless and counter productive to hate other people because of the evil that some people do.

PS.2 A friend of mine from the Middle Belt was posted to the South South....and he very nearly got caught up in a violent inter-communal crisis.By your reasoning, therefore....he should regard the South South as a lawless place.

Bitterness and hate is very powerful.....but ultimately pointless.
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by Rexyl(m): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
Buhari has spoken that he is the only cure for madness of his people. Imagine parents offering their children for terrorism... to be suicide bombers and destroy peaceful societies. While assuring his people he gave a condition, ie. if he becomes the president. What if he doesn't become the president? Is this how the madness will continue in the North?

Everyday we are knowing better about the politics of boko haram.

imagine...

people donate cash to make Gej the president

people donate cash, willing to make GMB the president

the brainwashed northerners offer their children as donation for terrorism. Who looses in the end? The bigots.
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by Litmus: 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
Let's wait, this tale will take a twist sooner or latter. She says her parents took her to Bokoharam for use as a Suicide Bomber. Where's her parents? Should be easy to find them. If She's from the community, it shouldn't take long for relatives (if not also people in the community) to identify her , for she's on TV and related Media, and they in turn should provide information concerning her parents movements habits. I have doubts that her True parents would take her to go commit suicide and harm others in the process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person / Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.