Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben (89389 Views)

See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. / Angry OAU Students Pounce On Notorious Female Student Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nastydroid(m): 1:16am On Dec 25, 2014
Waiting for more stories
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by DancingSkeleton(m): 1:16am On Dec 25, 2014
aim5:
My uncle used to school there and he told me nothing but horror stories... I wonder which school is worse AAU or Uniben
thank GOD u mentioned AAU grin

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by JoeCutie(m): 1:17am On Dec 25, 2014
Elantracey:
Ekosodin , forever a no no for me.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Feraz(m): 1:17am On Dec 25, 2014
Elantracey:
Ekosodin , forever a no no for me.
You don't have friends there? wink
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 25, 2014
when you school in France, this isn't your school.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by aventura: 1:18am On Dec 25, 2014
imsu back gate. chai

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Leon2036(m): 1:18am On Dec 25, 2014
we where born and breeded in that place, we love it and we are living in it it might be notorious to u buh it aint to us so leave it for us
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 25, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
thank GOD u mentioned AAU grin

My dad from Ekpoma went there and he said that school is just as bad but he did what he had to do to survive
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Jtmanager(m): 1:20am On Dec 25, 2014
greatest gbo gbo if u de find story com mah hostel
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 25, 2014
JoeCutie:
undecided undecided undecided

sufri bend mouth grin

you know I don't like that place na
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 25, 2014
EKOSODIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Jamean(f): 1:21am On Dec 25, 2014
Bone that level. I stayed there 3years, I no stain. Package yourself well, moderation is the key. wink

pabon:
All these things happen in Ekosodin yet there are people who have never experienced such. I want to rent a place in Ekosodin next year and I'm no scared of anyone.
Please I need someone to help me secure a place close to the school gate.

#IRepUniben

Merry xmas joor!

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 25, 2014
Leon2036:
we where born and breeded in that place, we love it and we are living in it it might be notorious to u buh it aint to us so leave it for us

I guess that's why mostEdo guys are so tough and fearless
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by cyprus000: 1:24am On Dec 25, 2014
Una no dey sleep?
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 25, 2014
The first time i enteree uniben as i was trying to enter aluta bus to facult (social science) i head gun short beside me everybody around fell down the gunshort continued serially anyway i got out there through unexplainable means & a friend that i was warned me u can go any lengh of the sch but dont go ekosoding letter i knew why he said so.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by DancingSkeleton(m): 1:26am On Dec 25, 2014
aim5:

My dad from Ekpoma went there and he said that school is just as bad but he did what he had to do to survive
na rugged peeps AAU dey admit grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Leon2036(m): 1:28am On Dec 25, 2014
aim5:

I guess that's why mostEdo guys are so tough and fearless
mercy is for the weak, fear u die, u no fear u die.. So bera be fearless nd strong

10 Likes

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 25, 2014
They are bunch of lazy guys with bulk of troubles. they always wait for sisters in italy to send money to them or send them to abroad. Very lazy

14 Likes

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 25, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
na rugged peeps AAU dey admit grin

True true haha.
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 25, 2014
mynairatime:
They are bunch of lazy guys with bulk of troubles. they always wait for sisters in italy to send money to them or send them to abroad. Very lazy

Ignorance at its finest

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by DancingSkeleton(m): 1:38am On Dec 25, 2014
aim5:

True true haha.
lol cheesy
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Ghyft(f): 1:39am On Dec 25, 2014
Ekosodin is crazy.
I went there to see my cousin...on my way home, it started drizzling and I needed to go to church as I was already late so Iate so I continued anyway.
I saw three guys coming towards my direction,and just immediately in front of me,one of them started shooting,chai! I wanted to melt that day..they didn't ask for phone or money....I'm still wondering why they did that. I vowed never to go there anymore
Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 25, 2014
U guys are bunch of lazy guys. i couldnt make a benin guy my friend throughout my time in benin because the guys are lazy & trouble makers. when they are about to make trouble they will be saying ogun agboe. the are guys i knw they depend on people around them too much.

6 Likes

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by LORDI(m): 1:57am On Dec 25, 2014
My experience,I travelled from sapele to visit my brother who stay's in ekosodin,on getting to benin it was raining heavily..I had to wait for the rain to stop,meanwhile it was already late,I decided to spend the night over at his place.
On getting to juction I waited to him to come pick me,lucky he came, as we were walking to his house in that ekosodin area in the night,.
Some group boy's stopped us
Boys:-stop there,who una be?
My brother quickly replied bro's abeg we student for the school.
That moment my heart was beating fast.
Few minutes a later a boy just came from the group,told us to kneel down,and bring out everything we have,my bro didn't carry anything..as for me,I foolishily gave them everything,upon giving them everything I have,..the gave me and my bro HOT slap's.
After the slap's they told us to RUN,..oya RUN.
Since then,I swear generational curses for those boy's....
I swore never to near uniben again.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by cagey123(m): 2:05am On Dec 25, 2014
Spent 2 years there in the hostel called Dodan Barracks. Never messed with anybody though. My mantra was: see no evil, hear no evil. Hit like if you stayed in ekosodin in the late 90s.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by phransix147(m): 2:06am On Dec 25, 2014
I bin dey go visit my babe for there oh... I usually travel all the way from minna to benin and my babe stays in Ekosodin, I never met or saw anytin, I stay in her hostel for days and nufin happens... Maybe dog no dey chop dog!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by chamberlin1(m): 2:08am On Dec 25, 2014
I lived there during an advanced study. Although I had the potency for loud lifestyles, I had my fun but kept it simple and moderate. Just like every rough place in our tertiary institutions (absu upgate of old, ekpoma, obinze and ihiagwa of old) amongst others, if u keep a moderate lifestyle, u will have little or no issue.
I've heard and withnessed many gruesome events in ekosodin. It's a pity most of them were avoidable. Shit happens tho

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 25, 2014
Dear Lord.
I'm still awake at this time.
Blame the siesta I had and give me sleep! undecided

I was a student of Uniben
Stayed at EFCC hostel in Ekosodin tongue

A gory incident happened at St Paul very close to colon towers.

I won't reveal much jarey.
Security conscious.

Ekosodin, after 2004 wasn't so bad, does anyone remember Omo-B?

And NijjahMan, the robber myth, who shoots people on the Nyansh undecided for failure to comply?

I miss the roasted fish and really cheap foodstuffs, compared to Lag.

I miss the bikes and the way those bikemen holla at me to board their bike.

Lolz.

That was a phase though.
A lot's changed now.

15 Likes

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Danova(m): 2:10am On Dec 25, 2014
Who else came to read comments, plz signify by raising up ur hand....
#Merry Christmas grin #Team Delsu

10 Likes

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobally: 2:10am On Dec 25, 2014
Greatest UNIBEN students!!!

That place called Ekosodin is a terrible place even thou i lived there for 5.6years... I remember NINJA MAN and the many people he killed, he was a one man squad. Once ninja man starts his operation and you are still outside mehnnnnn you are on your own, he was fond of shooting people in the Ass.

It was even that same Ekosodin that those cultist kidnapped the wife of Ine Oil and where demanding for ransom, they where eventually caught and killed including the then head of the black movement there. A lot of souls where taken in that place called Ekosodin.

mynairatime:

You have said it all.

10 Likes

Re: The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 25, 2014
Our Popular way of Hollering

Bros I hail o

I remain Loyal sir --- ahhh, na me loyal pass

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Stop Asking People 'How Was Your Night', It Is Wrong English / Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels / Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.