Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

2015 And The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 And The North (924 Views)

The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 / You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso / If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015 And The North by adeswagsdmj(m): 12:43am On Dec 25, 2014
I had to force myself to open this thread due to some nairalander's ignorance.

Most johnathan supporters believe that he can win 2015 without the north since he did it in 2011 but i hope these my point would make you have a rethink:

1) Some nairalanders believe that the North central would vote for him like they did in 2011,that i cannot really dispute,

Benue:They gave pdp:694,776, acn:223,007,cpc:,109,680, anpp:8,592
the governor has not paid civil servants for over 8months, A pdp chieftain Ndoma Egba just defected, he is a serving senator and mark is returning for the 5th time.(am going to leave the result in your hands)

Kogi:i don't really know much about this state so would just post the result and remeber that yorubas are much here
pdp:399,816 acn:6,516 cpc:132,201 anpp:16,491

kwara:With the powerbrokers in a tussle belgore on oneside,shagaya on another and gbemi on another i wonder how the trio would recoincle before feb14,No matter how you may hate him Bukola saraki is still the main player in kwara he defeated the strongman of kwara his father to 3rdposition he has the support of both the fulani's and yoruba,due to making sure a fulani became the governor even though the yoruba are maority and surprisingly the yorubas voted for him.pdp:268,243 acn:52,432 cpc:83,603 anpp:1,672

Nassarawa:Am still surprised that pdp won in this state given that the governor won through buhari's influence and the recent botched impeachment plan against the governor showed that the governor is loved by his people.pdp:408,997 acn:1,204 cpc:278,390 anpp:1,047

Niger:A surewinner for buhari all he needs is a landslide pdp:321,429 acn:13,344 cpc:652,574 anpp:7,138

Plateau:Even though am an Apc supporter,i would be surprise if gej Lose here
pdp:1,029,865 acn:10,181 cpc:356,551 anpp5,235

2)Vice president:Johnatan disappointed me with this move,how can he pick a sambo that couldn't win his state
pdp:1,190,179 acn:11,278 cpc:1,334,244 anpp:17,301

3)The Ethnic card
Johnathan supporters believe they can 'have their cake and eat it' they keep abusing the Northerners and now you expect the same northerner to vote for you,that is why i pity some igbo's they fight with hausa,fulani,ikwerre,yorubas e.t.c and they expect the same people to one day vote for them.

4)Terrorism:Most average Northerners believe Gej is behind the insurgency and he is trying to kill them off(i personally don't believe he is behind it but i detest him for treating the issue with kidgloves)

5)MORE OUTREACH unlike the cpc that was formed less than a year before election withouth a strong foundation,The Apc is waxing stronger and has been built on different and strong foundation and has more resources,so it would be able to monitor all wards.

THINGS PDP SUPPORTERS DON'T KNOW

THE NORTH GAVE PDP MORE VOTES THAN THE S.W AND S.E COMBINED,

THAT CPC HIGHEST PERCENTAGE WIN WAS JUST 81%

JOHNATHAN WON 8NORTHERNSTATES

EVEN IN BUHARI STRONGHOLD JOHNATAN HAD OVER 400THOUSAND VOTES(KANO AND KATSINA HIS STATE)

That is why i pity some fools when they abuse the north all to support johnathan cus they are just killing his chances

I am gonna stop here before i bore you,I may make one about the North west and east

N.b:the Writer is a Nigerian from the Southwest region from the STATE OF OSUN and a Christin.
I purposely said nigerian before any other thing cus i look at myself and others as nigerians before their tribe or religion.

And the results are 2011 results

lalasticlala, seun , ishilove,mynd44, OAM4J, maclatunji, Ikenna351, Ngwakwe, Afam4eva
Re: 2015 And The North by Kennywills7(m): 12:48am On Dec 25, 2014
A repeat of d last elections in disguise

(1) (Reply)

APC Criticizes Goodluck Jonathan Over Recent Remarks / Malaria kills 4000 Times The Number Of People In The Malaysia Flight Annually. / PDP Can’t Find Drivers To Take President Jonathan’s Campaign Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.