Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) (2475 Views)

PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ / Osinbajo And His Supporters On A Motorcade In Abuja On Monday(photos) / Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:50am On Dec 25, 2014
But why don't we allow GEJ,finish up what he's started?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by Ilekeh(f): 1:56am On Dec 25, 2014
EverestdeBliu:

African mentality.

So so annoying! Gosh!

Leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

Yes, let him finish what he started. It's like saying we should allow your village witches to finish what they started on you.

23 Likes

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by crownprince102: 1:59am On Dec 25, 2014
Make he continue? Good! Nigeria is African largest economy nao. But since 2010, the price of anything except Dangote cement never come down. On the first day of the year 2012, goods price increases due to removal of fuel subsidy , even gaari wey be common man food increase. 6 years trial? Make he continue what he started, what has he started self? I tire for una. Shey na this ur life and ur neighbour be for few years ago. I can see your christmas chicken, You killed a whole Turkey some years back, remember.

2 Likes

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by FastShipping: 2:00am On Dec 25, 2014
EverestdeBliu:

In other words, no election? Everyone should just let GEJ continue without holding an election. I believe that's the believe of GEJ too and most of his people.

Some Nigerians are born to be dunce. I'm sorry to say....

14 Likes

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by experimentist: 2:32am On Dec 25, 2014
Ilekeh:

African mentality.

So so annoying! Gosh!

Yes, let him finish what he started. It's like saying we should allow your village witches to finish what they started on you.
The nigga sounds so dumb men.. His time is up like mario bros game over. Hand over to the old soldier.. The people's general with a bold shoulder... Incorrupt-able, elect-able, thou he's more older.... He stays composed, better than dis ugly minded slowpoke.... Always coming out confused like pesin wey dey blow d'ope... Plus hits the media and talk carelessly wit no scope... In him, we got no hope so you ll make sure he gets no vote!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:42am On Dec 25, 2014
FastShipping:

In other words, no election? Everyone should just let GEJ continue without holding an election. I believe that's the believe of GEJ too and most of his people.

Some Nigerians are born to be dunce. I'm sorry to say....
Of course there'll be an election,its democracy...but I see GEJ retaining that seat.(Quote me in 2015)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:50am On Dec 25, 2014
Ilekeh:

African mentality.

So so annoying! Gosh!

If u'd be truthful to urself, GEJ is working,but d enemies of democracy do not want his works to be see,thereby trying eclipse it with the ravaging insurgency. And he's been working so hard to oust that off. Lemme ask u,was Mandela a leader b4 u led the fight against SA's apartheid?. Why can't Buhari do same if he's not power hungry?

4 Likes

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:52am On Dec 25, 2014
experimentist:
The nigga sounds so dumb men.. His time is up like mario bros game over. Hand over to the old soldier.. The people's general with a bold shoulder... Incorrupt-able, elect-able, thou he's more older.... He stays composed, better than dis ugly minded slowpoke.... Always coming out confused like pesin wey dey blow d'ope... Plus hits the media and talk carelessly wit no scope... In him, we got no hope so you ll make sure he gets no vote!
Man speak for urself...GEJ I know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by pafra(m): 3:34am On Dec 25, 2014
:
EverestdeBliu:

What has he started? Increased suffering of the masses, increased price of petrol, increased rate of corruption, increased rate of naira to dollar, increased rate of boko haram strikes, increased rate of unemployment, increased rate of black out etc. What has he started for crying out loud.
If this six years is this bad I keep wondering how d next 4 years will be. My God will surely delivere us from the hands of pdp

11 Likes

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by sufido123: 3:47am On Dec 25, 2014
EverestdeBliu:

Don't worry I have been able to hold the ravanchist supporters at bay. The vote won't be made online.
Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by hushmail: 4:12am On Dec 25, 2014
Ilekeh:

It's like saying we should allow your village witches to finish what they started on you.

bro is a very bad wish on a very beautiful christmas day he innocently expressed an opinion
Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by sleekp1: 4:14am On Dec 25, 2014
APF are more because each of them or majority of them has 3 user names thinking elections are won on the internet.
Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by Burger01(m): 5:18am On Dec 25, 2014
Op, this country has gotten worst than Jonathan met it. I can't see any hope of change for this country if Jonathan continues. I for one don't have the patient to give him time to finish what he started. In fact Jonathan started with shambles and the country is still in shambles politically and economy wise.

Only solution and reprieve is to give 'CHANGE' a chance. Buhari is that 'CHANGE'. Buhari can and will do better. Sentiments apart, I see Buhari as a better and seasoned president . Enough of this puppet and puppeteer affairs of the incumbents.angry

10 Likes

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by egift(m): 5:29am On Dec 25, 2014
EverestdeBliu:

- Over 15,000 Nigerians dead on his watch.
- Naira crashed.
- Inflation looming.
- Insecurity on the rise.
- Budget spent on reoccurent expenditures.
- Stealing is not corruption
- Massive corruption everywhere.
- Nigerians more divide in his misrule
etc.

Please how in God's name do you want all that to continue?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 25, 2014
Bros Na lie you dey observe, #GEJ# till you observe correctly grin

1 Like

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by mistabiola: 5:37am On Dec 25, 2014
experimentist:

You think Say na rap battle bah!!!!! cheesy grin Dropping lines since 1902 tongue

2 Likes

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 25, 2014
Buhari supporters are simply lousier than Jonathan's supporters.

We Jonathan supporters are just calm while on the other hand buhari supports are anxious about the forthcoming election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by mistabiola: 5:41am On Dec 25, 2014
egift:

- Over 15,000 Nigerians dead on his watch.
- Naira crashed.
- Inflation looming.
- Insecurity on the rise.
- Budget spent on reoccurent expenditures.
- Sealing is not corruption
- Massive corruption everywhere.
- Nigerians more divide in his misrule
etc.

Please how in God's name do you want all that to continue?

Thank God SEALING is not corruption. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by egift(m): 6:02am On Dec 25, 2014
Teedoe25:
Bros Na lie you dey observe, #GEJ# till you observe correctly grin

This monotone of PDP to their TANiods as the only defense to continuing the Corrupt Administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan is why it is difficult for Nigerians to support Jonathan. Nigerians are too sophisticated and advance to be clinging on "Jona Till....whatever".

Vote for #Change.

4 Likes

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by MrJanuzaj: 6:11am On Dec 25, 2014
customized13:
Buhari supporters are simply lousier than Jonathan's supporters.

We Jonathan supporters are just calm while on the other hand buhari supports are anxious about the forthcoming election.

you are very silly, so becos the failure has more ppl now who do not buy into his deceit, it now became lousiness. Mr GEJ is moving back to otuoke come may this yr

5 Likes

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by yuio22: 6:12am On Dec 25, 2014
[size=38pt]This website is own by an APC member.

And his sister is married to tinubu friend son.

That why , they have been cyber attacking and harking wwwthisglobecom

So nairaland is an APC website.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:20am On Dec 25, 2014
But GMB is losing out in the elections, we all know that. why all the insults and bickering... I just hope he doesn't get a heart attack or something when that happens. I like the guy as a person, but trying to fool a whole generation who have memories of his failed past is just plain stoopid.

1 Like

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:23am On Dec 25, 2014
egift:

This monotone of PDP to their TANiods as the only defense to continuing the Corrupt Administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan is why it is difficult for Nigerians to support Jonathan. Nigerians are too sophisticated and advance to be clinging on "Jona Till....whatever".

Vote for #Change.
yes we need change but not buhari...dude will take us back unto the road to perdition. he'll take us back to the stone age

2 Likes

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by egift(m): 6:34am On Dec 25, 2014
F22RAPTOR:

yes we need change but not buhari...dude will take us back unto the road to perdition. he'll take us back to the stone age

1. You agree we need Change, because Jonathan has lived below expectation.
2. When Jonathan has damaged this nation this badly, the first thing to do is vote him out.
3. Then elect someone who has a proven integrity, the zeal and courage to do what is right. That is Buhari.

And for your fears on stone age, you are wrong - This the 21st Century, what is available now is what will be used to solve our present problem. For instance was there Youtube in 1983? Has Buhari not utilized it as a tool today?

To be frank, those elites and their agents campaigning against Buhari are just scared that their evil and horrible crimes may be brought to light if Buhari is elected. Please reasonable Nigerians like yourself should not avail yourself a tools to frustrate Nigeria's quest for responsible leadership.

God bless Nigeria and Happy Xmas to you.

2 Likes

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:34am On Dec 25, 2014
sleekp1:
APF are more because each of them or majority of them has 3 user names thinking elections are won on the internet.
Like seriously?
Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 25, 2014
MrJanuzaj:

you are very silly, so becos the failure has more ppl now who do not buy into his deceit, it now became lousiness. Mr GEJ is moving back to otuoke come may this yr
what ever rocks your boat, APCist are lousy.

1 Like

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by anonimi: 6:47am On Dec 25, 2014
egift:

- Naira crashed.
- Inflation looming.

It seems being clueless & daft are pre-requisites for supporting the almajiri & area boys laden Association of Pretending Crooks, APC shocked

Otherwise how can an adult who

- went to school
- can think
- knows the price trend for Niger Delta oil

attribute the crashing exchange rate and related inflation to our local economic policies

When you see dumb posts like what I just quoted you are TEMPTED to agree to the rumour that we BLACKS are less intelligent than the white, yellow, red etc races instead of recognising that we are simply LAZY mentally.
And that has to CHANGE. Change quickly for our own redemption from mental SLAVERY!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 25, 2014
When S.eun was busy moving anti-Buhari threads to front page,you think nairalanders were not watching? Coupled with the fact that Jonathan has failed Nigerians and Nairaland is campaign for him.

Buhari has more supporters on nairaland than GEJ! Fact!

5 Likes

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:49am On Dec 25, 2014
EverestdeBliu:
In saner climes with normal people GEJ would've lasted all of six months as President before being impeached or forced to resign, then thrown in Jail.

1 Like

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by egift(m): 6:50am On Dec 25, 2014
anonimi:
It seems being clueless & daft are pre-requisites for supporting the almajiri & area boys laden Association of Pretending Crooks, APC shocked

Otherwise how can an adult who

- went to school
- can think
- knows the price trend for Niger Delta oil

attribute the crashing exchange rate and related inflation to our local economic policies

When you see dumb posts like what I just quoted you are TEMPTED to agree to the rumour that we BLACKS are less intelligent than the white, yellow, red etc races instead of recognising that we are simply LAZY mentally.
And that has to CHANGE. Change quickly for our own redemption from mental SLAVERY!!!

After getting pass your childishness, one thing is clear - Jonathan's economic policies are not working.

1 Like

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by falconey(m): 6:54am On Dec 25, 2014
EverestdeBliu:

If u'd be truthful to urself, GEJ is working,but d enemies of democracy do not want his works to be see,thereby trying eclipse it with the ravaging insurgency. And he's been working so hard to oust that off. Lemme ask u,was Mandela a leader b4 u led the fight against SA's apartheid?. Why can't Buhari do same if he's not power hungry?
go and ask him idiot!!!!! Why is jonathan going for second term despite he promise he won't contest in 2015 if he is not power hungry and a thief?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ / “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej / BREAKING NEWS: Former Attorney General And Minister Of Justice Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.