Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) (2481 Views)

PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ / Osinbajo And His Supporters On A Motorcade In Abuja On Monday(photos) / Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by agabusta: 6:56am On Dec 25, 2014
If u think Buhari support is only on the internet, then you are in for a great surprise. The chunk of his support is infact among the illiterate grassroots.

The people are tired of the directionless govt of Jona. His govt is only good at giving excuses.

Insecurity is on the increase, he'll blame opposition. Yet, for years the clueless one has been unable to get the sponsors of boko haram or even their assistant sponsor.

We can see swift justice in Pakistan, where some persons have been hanged already for the terrorist attack last week. Here in Nigeria, we have not had any convincing arrest and conviction of a boko haram since the war started. The SS and police even burgled the Kabir Sokoto case, and let the guy off the hooks. Someone who a lot of people are very sure is a confirmed terrorist. Sincerely, i'm beginning to think GEJ may have a hand in this boko haram issue or he is just clueless to the extreme.

They rubbished the value of the naira, and all they can do is to give the excuse that the oil price is falling. As if this is the only time oil price will be falling. Someone please remind me of the price of a barrel of oil in year 2000. Even as at 2009 oil was still btw the range of 33$-60$. But trust Jona to always look for excuse for his inefficiencies.

A change is needed, otherwise Nigeria will be worse off.

GEJ administration has created a mess, and the masses are now standing on the side of the sensible and humane General to clear this mess. If I were you OP, i'll join the train.

Merry xmas!
Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by anonimi: 6:58am On Dec 25, 2014
egift:

After getting pass your childishness, one thing is clear - Jonathan's economic policies are not working.

yet they are

- leading to increased agricultural production.
- reviving automobile plants.
- increasing foreign direct investments
- reducing corruption.
- growing our GDP

etc, etc.

You can repeat the LIES your posturing 'intellectuals' tell those children their leaders FAILED to send to school. I will continue deriving great pleasure exposing them as clueless attempts to pass off a decayed, rotten product as fresh goods worthy of purchase!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by otokx(m): 7:03am On Dec 25, 2014
There is still no light in UNIPORT so tell me why we should vote for PDP. Economic investments are going on in ISIS controlled areas does not mean the people should support ISIS. Its quite some time NEPA was privatized yet the bills keep increasing while the darkness and heat continues.
Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 25, 2014
anonimi:

yet they are

[s] - increasing foreign direct investments
- reducing corruption.
- growing our GDP
[/s]

etc, etc.

You can repeat the LIES your posturing 'intellectuals' tell those children their leaders FAILED to send to school. I will continue deriving great pleasure exposing them as clueless attempts to pass off a decayed, rotten product as fresh goods worthy of purchase!!!
you are a saTANic LIAR!!

2 Likes

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by PassingShot(m): 7:15am On Dec 25, 2014
anonimi:

yet they are

- increasing foreign direct investments
- reducing corruption.
- growing our GDP

etc, etc.

All these achievements are only on paper, right?
Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by oziegbe2015: 7:16am On Dec 25, 2014
EverestdeBliu:
But why don't we allow GEJ,finish up what he's started?
u mean to increase insecurity, kill the nair and economy, keep giving the corrupt wings, keep increasing tarrifs, keep making super eagle nt to qualify for nations cup, keep making illiterates like dokubo and ayo to have universities, keep rediculing nigeria to the world, keep removing all subsidy the list goes on
Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by fulanigirl(f): 7:17am On Dec 25, 2014
EverestdeBliu:

If u'd be truthful to urself, GEJ is working,but d enemies of democracy do not want his works to be see,thereby trying eclipse it with the ravaging insurgency. And he's been working so hard to oust that off. Lemme ask u,was Mandela a leader b4 u led the fight against SA's apartheid?. Why can't Buhari do same if he's not power hungry?

Democracy!!! What a joke
Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by anonimi: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2014
berem:
you are a saTANic LIAR!!

Really
First I must acknowledge that you did not rule out the first two POSITIVE impact of four years plus of well-thought out economic policies to diversify our economy away from oil and reduce our dependence on imports.

Now let's take just one of the three that you ruled out. I have chosen -reducing corruption- because that is one of the issues APC bandwagon screams about cluelessly shocked

Nigeria Improves in Corruption Index Ratings

Nigeria has recorded significant improvement in Transparency International's Corruption Perception Index 2014

More from: http://allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00034345.html

Do you have anything to say against this
I wonder who the LIAR is now!

It seems that by some voodoo magic the brains of the followers of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC has been cloned with those of the cows on the old soldier pensioner's farm hence their Moo-Moo thinking status shocked
Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by oziegbe2015: 7:19am On Dec 25, 2014
Gej has lost it, he is now king saul, God is against him, the masses are against him, in january that man would remove the full fuel subsidy, what has he and his girlfriends done with the first. If not for the sure p scam
Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 25, 2014
anonimi:

Really
First I must acknowledge that you did not rule out the first two POSITIVE impact of four years plus of well-thought out economic policies to diversify our economy away from oil and reduce our dependence on imports.

Now let's take just one of the three that you ruled out. I have chosen -reducing corruption- because that is one of the issues APC bandwagon screams about cluelessly shocked

It seems that by some voodoo magic the brains of the followers of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC has been cloned with those of the cows on the old soldier pensioner's farm hence their Moo-Moo thinking status shocked
You are a saTANic liar! I don't have time for you silly back and forth argument.

2 Likes

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by anonimi: 7:22am On Dec 25, 2014
falconey:
go and ask him idiot!!!!! Why is jonathan going for second term despite he promise he won't contest in 2015 if he is not power hungry and a thief?

You may need to first ask the crying old soldier pensioner who said 2011 would be his last attempt at FAILURE after two previous failed attempts in 2003 and 2007.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by oziegbe2015: 7:56am On Dec 25, 2014
sleekp1:
APF are more because each of them or majority of them has 3 user names thinking elections are won on the internet.
at least u admit, why not also have 10username. Mr man this is actually the situation on ground that nta doesnt want u to knw
Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by oziegbe2015: 7:59am On Dec 25, 2014
anonimi:

Really

the word significant depends on the tiny mindset of the magazine. The reality on ground is what matters. And gej failed there
Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:05am On Dec 25, 2014
egift:

- Over 15,000 Nigerians dead on his watch.
- Naira crashed.
- Inflation looming.
- Insecurity on the rise.
- Budget spent on reoccurent expenditures.
- Stealing is not corruption
- Massive corruption everywhere.
- Nigerians more divide in his misrule
etc.

Please how in God's name do you want all that to continue?
Buhari should first takia of his house. He's from the North,and more than half of Nigeria's headache emanated from the North...y make a man a head,when he cannot manage his own household?...charity begins @home.
Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by mikolo80: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2014
EverestdeBliu:

If u'd be truthful to urself, GEJ is working,but d enemies of democracy do not want his works to be see,thereby trying eclipse it with the ravaging insurgency. And he's been working so hard to oust that off. Lemme ask u,was Mandela a leader b4 u led the fight against SA's apartheid?. Why can't Buhari do same if he's not power hungry?
and what did mandela acheive.got his old asss jailed thats what.if buhari do wetin mandela do nigeria wWILL really be ungovernable unlike this minor thing wen boko de take una eye see.but the man following due process and you're here talking about power hungry. No work hard ehn,de wait make dem promote you automatically for your job or business you hia
Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by egift(m): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2014
EverestdeBliu:

Buhari should first takia of his house. He's from the North,and more than half of Nigeria's headache emanated from the North...y make a man a head,when he cannot manage his own household?...charity begins @home.

Nigeria will only have one Commander in Chief and Leader at a time. If Jonathan cannot even rally relevant support to tackle challenges facing Nigeria, that just confirm what we all are saying - Vote out Jonathan in 2015.
Re: GMB Has More Supporters On Nairaland Than GEJ(observation) by M17: 10:55am On Dec 25, 2014
Ilekeh:

African mentality.

So so annoying! Gosh!

Leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

Yes, let him finish what he started. It's like saying we should allow your village witches to finish what they started on you.

You guy's are only good in one thing ! endless propaganda machines , corked up in one crude brain drum .

organised Nairaland , jobless thwarts ,with puusy cat claw face,s coward dna imbedded . grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta / A Declassified File On The Nigeria-biafra Civil War : Britain's Complicity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.