Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer (34807 Views)

BBM vs Whatsapp: Which Is Better? / 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by dayoakinns(m): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
whatsapp all the way. I use the two bt I prefer whatapp.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by guyX(m): 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
bussy2020:
BBM is better cos u can decide not to accept some people's friend requests unlike whatssapp that its automatic.
Have u ever used whatsapp before?
Or don't u SEE the BLOCK button.
oh wait, you're blind. Too much Ijebu Garri
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by yomanovic: 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
vodacom:
I prefer bbm because I can retract my message anything especially if my contact has the same version of bbm unlike whatsapp were messages can't be retracted

I tot its on whatsapp u can call back earlier chats unlike bbm that u can't call bak messages once they disappear from the visible chat history.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
ritababe:

u use money to open whatsapp after a year but bbm is free all day long, in my opinion i think whatsapp is more expensive than bbm
By being expensive am not tukin abt installing it...am talkin abt accessing it pls understand me...even at dat if u re using a blackberry fone with yur active plan u need nt pay to install yur whatsapp
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by smudge2079(m): 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
The need for both can neva be over emphasized.... I luv BBM for its aesthetics then Whatsapp for its little data consumption & fast delivery... Bbm delivery can be brash atyms.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
Whatsapp all da way
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by tomiobj(m): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
giftforlife9:
As for me i think bbm is the best but i prefer whasapp because i dont go out looking for pin unlike bbm where you need pin before communicating,

once you have the person number chat don start be that, so guys which one do you prefer
. But the pin is an advantage. Cos anyone can call u @ will nd any1 can add u nd get ur no
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by guyX(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
Krisddon:

Amount better addresses inanimate objects while number is preferably used for animate objects. E.g amount of money and number of people.
Onye kuzi. I dey feel u joor.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
Whatsapp is good and the best and infact its a perfect apps, bbm compresses any picture u send over it, while whatsapp does nt do dat
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by GSKing: 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
firstEVA:
apart from homo what else don't we agree on?

Human coexistence, Sensitivity, Love, Netiquette, Financial Independence, Feminism, Population explosion, Sanity, Solitude, Séxual Positions during Cöitus, to mention a few.

*Now playing Miley Cyrus - Adore You

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by teeghurl(f): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
cytochromeC:

With a passion. I find it very boring, the smileys, the style of updates, just name it. And I find it stressful having to block unwanted contacts everytime, or hiding online status or blue tick or whatever they call it, when I can simply choose who to give my pin and who to accept, when to respond without thinking of being stalked.

Some will argue that why give people your number when you don't want them to find you on whatsapp, but you drop numbers for different reasons, it could be your carpenter or welder or bikeman, it could be your distant relatives, acquaintances who should be spoken to only over the phone and once in a while, but with whatsapp, any of them can reach you for a chat even when you have nothing in common. How many people pesin go block?

Bbm suits me perfectly. smiley
U've got
some very good points thr bro, dtz y itz good to have another small phone to move those unwanted contacts to. i just hate the way it blinks nonstop forcing me to open my whatsapp wen i dnt want to undecided
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
giftforlife9:
As for me i think bbm is the best but i prefer whasapp because i dont go out looking for pin unlike bbm where you need pin before communicating,

once you have the person number chat don start be that, so guys which one do you prefer

At gift4life after everyones comment make sure u go thru every post count and lets see wat apps wins , am sure its going to be whatsapp
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Oahray: 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
rufdyamond:

Wen it gets obvious to most pple as u that they're wrong they try to digress...who is bigger than typo errors...
Get ot right and don't mix it..having it is absolutely different frm running it...with 60naira MTN u can run whatsapp for a month unlike BBM and with yur flat 200naira first week recharge u get free 5MB wich u can use to access whatsapp unlike BBM...seriously re tukin how u chose to understand it now or wich is more important??...I got other stuffs am doin wile tryin to clear u so all Idesire is to educate u
lolz. Your posts are funny to read, and very shortsighted. The N60 mtn you are talking about is a BUNDLE created for whatsapp because of it's popularity. You make it sound like it's the same as using airtime directly. Use your airtime for whatsapp on an Android phone for a week and come back to tell us the story.

Once again... Relax dude grin

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
am still searching goggle
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by olami100(m): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
I prefer bbm than whatapp cos whatapp hangs your phone...
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
GSKing:

Human coexistence, Sensitivity, Love, Netiquette, Financial Independence, Feminism, Population explosion, Sanity, Solitude, Séxual Positions during Cöitus, to mention a few.

*Now playing Mikey Cyrus - Adore You

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
whatsapp
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
Timohunk:
be specific to say it consumes ur data a lot
We have Wifi where I work, so data is not a problem.
vodacom:
I prefer bbm because I can retract my message anything especially if my contact has the same version of bbm unlike whatsapp were messages can't be retracted
messages can be retracted... On whatsapp
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by chimerase2: 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
Titiluvly:
whatsapp
titi so dis u
How re u with ua ppa?
Meanwhile happy christmas
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
What is BBM? #Team whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by anuma1(m): 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
whats app

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
Oahray:
lolz. Your posts are funny to read, and very shortsighted. The N60 mtn you are talking about is a BUNDLE created for whatsapp because of it's popularity. You make it sound like it's the same as using airtime directly. Use your airtime for whatsapp on an Android phone for a week and come back to tell us the story.

Once again... Relax dude grin
Do I look tensed to u?...just educating u...seriously I wish u cud read yurs..u cnt even comprehend sumtin as clear as dis..gud you confirmed its a bundle for whatsapp only(thank God u finally understood dat part)..now do u ve a bundle for BBM only and what's the least plan....popularity u say? ..my good God, u re sooo wrong its because its nt exclusive to a particular brand of fone...like BBM used to be...I don't need to come bk to tell u a story cos I use both on an andriod fone....u try using yur BBM for a week and see which is more...that's if u ve the guts to do so.....wen I cleard u pple understood me and like that post wich u claimed is funny...what does that tell u...u re simply the funny dull one...how do/did u cope in skul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Emodeee: 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
i prefer 2GO
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Oahray: 12:01am On Dec 26, 2014
rufdyamond:

Do I look tensed to u?...just educating u...seriously I wish u cud read yurs..u cnt even comprehend sumtin as clear as dis..gud you confirmed its a bundle for whatsapp only(thank God u finally understood dat part)..now do u ve a bundle for BBM only and what's the least plan....popularity u say...u re sooo wrong its because its nt exclusive to a particular brand of fone...like BBM used to be...I don't need to come bk to tell u a story cos I use both on an andriod fone....u try using yur BBM for a week and see which is more.....how do/did u cope in skul
dude, stop hyperventilating. Relax okay smiley

It's crazy talking about what it would cost to have whatsapp or bbm. It's a matter of downloading or transferring from another device, and installing. Whether you run it or not, you now HAVE an app when you install it.

If you still don't understand why your initial post was funny, oh well... *shrug* Its not too late to admit that it didn't come out the way you wanted.

2 Likes

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Lovechyld101(m): 12:06am On Dec 26, 2014
Watsapp for me is better than bbm, bbm alway make u feel ur always online wish there was a log out menu.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 26, 2014
5pages yet I haven't seen where the thread drill.
no body have said whatapp is Buhari, osibanjo and APC while BBM reps GEJ sambo and PDP
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 26, 2014
Oahray:
dude, stop hyperventilating. Relax okay smiley

It's crazy talking about what it would cost to have whatsapp or bbm. It's a matter of downloading or transferring from another device, and installing. Whether you run it or not, you now HAVE an app when you install it.

If you still don't understand why your initial post was funny, oh well... *shrug* Its not too late to admit that it didn't come out the way you wanted.
O God why re some pple dis dull....who is tukin abt dwnloading or transferin an app...
Now lemme clear again but if u fail to catch den I knw u ve a serious problem...
The essence of yur quotin me is you disputed bbm bin more expensive dan whatsapp..now if somone decides to help u wih a fresh andriod fone...download both ..please wich is more expensive...having it/dwnloadin it cost moni and dats obvious to everyone(if we decide to look at what it will cost to ve it)
Secondly..using it for what it gives...what's the cost for the least bundle plan for whatsapp and for bbm and which is more expensive
Thirdly..can u access whatsapp for free?....obviously yes ...can u access BBM for free...hell no
My initial post came in very good but my mixing whatsapp for bbm wich pple understood..even doh u tried to hold on to dat for yur dullness...so I tink its u that need to relax and tink well cos I see u ve a very weak assimilation power...if my initial post came out confusing to u its cos u re dull...others understood it well doh some still disputed it...try consuming more of iodized salt.m)ur brain needs it seriously....lolllzzzzz
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by romzyxy(m): 12:23am On Dec 26, 2014
no homo. I prefer 2go. d girlx dere r fun.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Oahray: 12:25am On Dec 26, 2014
rufdyamond:

O God why re some pple dis dull....who is tukin abt dwnloading or transferin an app...
Now lemme clear again but if u fail to catch den I knw u ve a serious problem...
The essence of yur quotin me is you dispute bbm more expensive dan whatsapp..now if somone decides to help u wih a freash andriod fone...download both ..please wich is more expensive
Secondly..using it for what it gives...what's the cost for the least bundle plan for whatsapp and for bbm and which is more expensive
Thirdly..can u access whatsapp for free?....obviously yes ...can u access BBM for free...hell no
My initial post came in very good but my mixing whatsapp for bbm wich pple understood..even doh u tried to hold on to dat for yur dullness...so I tink its u that need to relax and tink well cos I see u ve a very weak assimilation power...if my initial post came out confusing to u its cos u re dull...others understood it well doh some still disputed it...try consuming more of iodized salt.m)ur brain needs it seriously....lolllzzzzz
awww...

"If you cannot refute a man's logic, all hope is not lost, you can still call him vile names" - Anonymous

I will not descend with you down the childish path of insults smiley

5 Likes

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by gbodimowo(m): 12:26am On Dec 26, 2014
I prefer telegram to bbm but Whatsapp and telegram are the ish

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 26, 2014
Oahray:
awww...

"If you cannot refute a man's logic, all hope is not lost, you can still call him vile names" - Anonymous

I will not descend with you down the childish path of insults smiley
Childish is just how u quoted me intially...go back to the thread and see how pple quote maturedly...don't tuk abt what u don't ve...and sorry being dull is not an insult its just what u re..I seriously do hope u understood me this final strech, and as such I ve nt wasted my tym
I see u re here to say tins and act in ways to pls pple sorry I don't believe in oculus servientis...
Sorry I didn't seek yur permission bt In my search for yur help I went tru yur profile and I went further moon man...there I understood yur ish....take my advice pls...merry xmas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? / Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) / Get Glo Gift-data, Here, Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.