Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? (1573 Views)

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? / At What Age Did You Start Dating? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by TMILewin: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Let's have fun, tell us at what age you had your first kiss and if you are still waiting don't be ashamed tell us you never can tell********* and if u are open minded at what age did you first have sex?
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by kayodefam(m): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
TMILewin:
Let's have fun, tell us at what age you had your first kiss and if you are still waiting don't be ashamed tell us you never can tell********* and if u are open minded at what age did you first have sex?

ask me again
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by davo90tico(m): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
first kiss was I think when I was 3yrs and sex na!!!!! that's for my consumption don't feel comfortable speaking bout my sex life to anybody other than my angel alone thanks for understanding
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
I can only remember the second, do you mind?
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
Lemme check my diary. undecided
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by chelseabmw(m): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
18 i guess ........... A real kiss tho
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by TMILewin: 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
firstEVA:
I can only remember the second, do you mind?

No we don't kindly share
Btw kindly inform ur frnds on this forum and let's have fun!!
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
TMILewin:

No we don't kindly share
Btw kindly inform ur frnds on this forum and let's have fun!!
brb
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by DeeBoiyy: 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
And when you are told it then makes you richer or wiser? undecided
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by pxjosh(m): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
had mine the first day I was born. by my mum.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by ritababe(f): 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
The first day i was born by my lovely mum.

The second when i was 11 years old
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by happykidArotiba(m): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
who still keeps date of that? undecided
btw mine was age 8.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by 1one: 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
I had my first kiss when I was 23.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by NATHSUN(m): 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
I don't know bcoz na my mama first kissed me
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by jmoore(m): 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
No kiss yet.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by TMILewin: 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
1one:
I had my first kiss when I was 23.

Repect man 23? Wow
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by TMILewin: 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
jmoore:
No kiss yet.

Great things take time
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by TMILewin: 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
happykidArotiba:
who still keeps date of that? undecided
btw mine was age 8.

@ the age of 8! Boss we haill thee... Then sex was at 11?
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by TMILewin: 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
ritababe:
The first day i was born by my lovely mum.

The second when i was 11 years old

How you so sure your mum kissed you on dt day? Btw age 11 nt so bad
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by 1one: 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
TMILewin:

Repect man 23? Wow

Yep.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
my mom has been kissing me even when I was inside her stomach but if u mean bf and gf kissing then that should be 9, with vivian, still looking for tat babe till now
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Generalkorex(m): 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Na mama 1st kiss me wen I was born.
Then d 2nd one. I never do dat one.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Generalkorex(m): 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
edozie04:
my mom has been kissing me even when I was inside her stomach but if u mean bf and gf kissing then that should be 9, with vivian, still looking for tat babe till now
hope no be the same vivian wey I dey find sha
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
age 54
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Generalkorex:

lol, no play rough play ooo, tat vivian special to me, better find another vivian
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by TMILewin: 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
Generalkorex:

Me gan sef dey find one vivian like dat!
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Generalkorex(m): 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
TMILewin:

Me gan sef dey find one vivian like dat!
chai why vivian of all girls. No carry dat one come o
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Generalkorex(m): 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
edozie04:
lol, no play rough play ooo, tat vivian special to me, better find another vivian
lol
the vivian wey i dey find too dey very special to me too.
Na she dey do mummy when we dey small and na me dey do daddy.
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by treachiz(m): 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
I hv kissd gurls i dnt love..i value kisses so i dnt regard does kisses as ma first..it is useless..bt i m stil xpctn ma first kiss 4rm d gurl i love
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Generalkorex:

lol
the vivian wey i dey find too dey very special to me too.
Na she dey do mummy when we dey small and na me dey do daddy.
lol, I ready boko u if shey na my vivian u dy take play mummy and daddy, anyway I just op shey no b d same vivian. .....compliments brother
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by TMILewin: 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
treachiz:
I hv kissd gurls i dnt love..i value kisses so i dnt regard does kisses as ma first..it is useless..bt i m stil xpctn ma first kiss 4rm d gurl i love

Nice one man.. Gud luck with the girl you love tho
Re: At What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss? by Generalkorex(m): 12:04am On Dec 26, 2014
edozie04:
lol, I ready boko u if shey na my vivian u dy take play mummy and daddy, anyway I just op shey no b d same vivian. .....compliments brother
i wish u d same bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lebanese Muslim Husband Of 12-year-old Pregnant Wife Arrested For Sexual Abuse / Personal Opinion: Reasons Why Ladies Crash Courtships / Ladies Can You Do This For 10,000$ Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.