Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

To Ladies: Is It Worrisome To Be Single In Ur Mid 20's Without A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Ladies: Is It Worrisome To Be Single In Ur Mid 20's Without A Relationship? (692 Views)

She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome / How To Be Single And Happy / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Ladies: Is It Worrisome To Be Single In Ur Mid 20's Without A Relationship? by ethylene: 4:23am On Dec 26, 2014
Your opinions will be noted.
Re: To Ladies: Is It Worrisome To Be Single In Ur Mid 20's Without A Relationship? by PrettyClare7(f): 4:58am On Dec 26, 2014
It may nt be worrisome when the reason your single is to make a decision on who to date or marry bt it may bcome worrisome when no man takes notice of you..over a long period of time. A long period of time is a question of fact.
Re: To Ladies: Is It Worrisome To Be Single In Ur Mid 20's Without A Relationship? by ShakurM(m): 6:09am On Dec 26, 2014
Mid 20s is 24- 26. Is it worrisome? Yes, since she's looking forward to a marriage .
Are you wondering why every date turns out to be a dud? Well, let’s be honest, not every fish out there is edible (which isn’t your fault). But, if you recognize a pattern in your fishing flops, it might be time to re-calibrate your criteria. The real keepers aren’t the flashy guys or the guys with the smoldering good looks.

Dating at this age is more political,  You start to think things like “What do I want to get out of this relationship?”  “Do I see myself with this person long-term?”  “Do we want the same things in life?”
Before you know it, you are 34 with Brother Matthew who feels he's doing you a favour and dating you out of pity.
At 40, rolling on the floor at Shiloh screaming 2015 would be my year!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Ladies: Is It Worrisome To Be Single In Ur Mid 20's Without A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 26, 2014
It is not compulsory for any woman to be in a relationship.
Re: To Ladies: Is It Worrisome To Be Single In Ur Mid 20's Without A Relationship? by temitemi1(m): 6:25am On Dec 26, 2014
@mid 20's u should be looking forward for a very serious relationship that can end up in marriage n if that is nt forthcoming, I think u need to feel a bit concern abt it.

1 Like

Re: To Ladies: Is It Worrisome To Be Single In Ur Mid 20's Without A Relationship? by ibson99(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2014
You should be really worried. You'll need at least two years of courtship so if you're say 25 which means you have just a year to find a partner if you're to get married at 28. And if you can't you'll be 30 and dating bro Matthew who will think he's doing you a favor.

Re: To Ladies: Is It Worrisome To Be Single In Ur Mid 20's Without A Relationship? by heatmeup(f): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2014
yes
Re: To Ladies: Is It Worrisome To Be Single In Ur Mid 20's Without A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 26, 2014
PrettyClare7:
It may nt be worrisome when the reason your single is to make a decision on who to date or marry bt it may bcome worrisome when no man takes notice of you..over a long period of time. A long period of time is a question of fact.
Re: To Ladies: Is It Worrisome To Be Single In Ur Mid 20's Without A Relationship? by Maamin(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2014
Here to read comments, dazzall cool
Re: To Ladies: Is It Worrisome To Be Single In Ur Mid 20's Without A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 26, 2014
Don't let these guys form an opinion of what you should or should not be doing in your mid-20s.
Re: To Ladies: Is It Worrisome To Be Single In Ur Mid 20's Without A Relationship? by FLAWLES(f): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2014
;

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants To Get A Tattoo ??? / Beautiful Ladies Hardly Make A Good Wife Or Girlfriend / Memoirs Of A Repentant Hooker - Episode 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.