Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? (1286 Views)

Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? / Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol / A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 26, 2014
To me I find it unthinkable and unphantomable and unimaginative for a guy to treat a lady like garbage..seriously even though its mind games we are playing on them to diminish their ego beyond repair,seriously is not right..#remember bible calls them weaker vessel.
Peter 3:7

Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them
according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by sban(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2014
Booked!
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent finally becomes a pastor
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by delishpot: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2014
Nairaland:
Booked!

True. Op os right
The result is what we see in our society now.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by Mynd44: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2014
It is not normal.

Everybody should respect other male or female. It is something that needs not be taught

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
Unibenstudent finally becomes a pastor
bro na part of life oh..ministry have to move to permanent site.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 26, 2014
Mynd44:
It is not normal.

Everybody should respect other male or female. It is something that needs not be taught
bible didn't call men weaker vessel bro.are u mascist like the feminist?
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 26, 2014
delishpot:

True. Op os right
The result is what we see in our society now.
some boys feel because they are endowed means it is now legal to trample on ladies feelings.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by Mynd44: 7:59am On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
bible didn't call men weaker vessel bro.are u mascist like the feminist?
And what is weak about women? Can you carry a baby for 9 months deliver twins and 2 years later be eager to go through the same thing?

How dare you call women weak? You people and your swallowing everything religion throws at you

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2014
Mynd44:

And what is weak about women? Can you carry a baby for 9 months deliver twins and 2 years later be eager to go through the same thing?

How dare you call women weak? You people and your swallowing everything religion throws at you
in emotion not physical strength..ladies can't handle emotions like the way guys handle theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by delishpot: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
some boys feel because they are endowed means it is now legal to trample on ladies feelings.

I guess its peer pressure. Look on Nairaland, you will find men insulting women, and stating that women should not be treated well if the man wants respect. and these are men with 2-4 sisters. What kind of foundation are they laying for their sisters?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2014
delishpot:

I guess its peer pressure. Look on Nairaland, you will find men insulting women, and stating that women should not be treated well if the man wants respect. and these are men with 2-4 sisters. What kind of foundation are they laying for their sisters?
is so unfortunate,that's why u will see 1 unilag boy will be beating up a lady or u will see 1 uniben boy abusing a girl in off campus..please consider women

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by Mynd44: 8:06am On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
in emotion not physical strength..ladies can't handle emotions like the way guys handle theirs.
Is that what they tell you?

You will be surprised by the reality

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by aristocrazzy: 8:06am On Dec 26, 2014
Respect is Reciprocal. So if I can't respect., then I shouldn't expect her respect me.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 26, 2014
Mynd44:

Is that what they tell you?

You will be surprised by the reality
and what is the reality?
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by delishpot: 8:11am On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
and what is the reality?

My guy, ignore.
Lets not derail this. Of all people you will expect that a woman will give meaningful contribution to help her fellow women and not try to pick holes just to prove a point. A yoruba saying goes thus...... we are fighting for someone, the person looked out his window and said, who is fighting at my backyard?
Maybe women are even worsening the whole thing for their kind sef. When you try to pamper them, they want to rough handle you. If I call a baby tender and soft, does it mean I am implying that the baby is worthless or not human?
Abeg, leave that arguement.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2014
delishpot:

My guy, ignore.
Lets not derail this. Of all people you will expect that a woman will give meaningful contribution to help her fellow women not try to pick holes.
Maybe women are even worsening the whole thing for their kind sef. When you try to pamper them, they want to rough handle you. If I xall a baby tender and soft, does it mean I am implying that the baby is worthless or not human?
Abeg, leave that arguement.
are u saying ladies hate to be respected?
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by delishpot: 8:13am On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
are u saying ladies hate to be respected?

No not at all. I was reffering to the woman arguing with you.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2014
delishpot:

No not at all. I was reffering to the woman arguing with you.
is there a lady on this argument bro? I don't see any lady?
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by delishpot: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
is there a lady on this argument bro? I don't see any lady?

Sorry thought Myndd44 was female.

My mistake.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2014
delishpot:

Sorry thought Myndd44 was female.

My mistake.
the name is even far from feminine bro..cos ladies gat heart not mind.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
A woman is more likely to forgive a man who cheats and brings an extra-marital child into the family but a man would probably divorce her faster than she can say " i'm sorry " women can put their ego aside and focus on how to keep her marriage going for the sake of her family. To me that takes a lot of emotional strength, so i don't know what you are going on about
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by delishpot: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
the name is even far from feminine bro..cos ladies gat heart not mind.
Ok ooooo. I said it was a mistake.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 26, 2014
Mondisweets:
A woman is more likely to forgive a man who cheats and brings and extra-marital child into the family but a man would probably divorce her faster than she can say " i'm sorry " women can put their ego aside and focus on how to keep her marriage going for the sake of her family. To me that takes a lot of emotional strength, so i don't know what you are going on about
hmm,that's rare boo,and even if that lady accepts that child,automatically,that child become the emotional punching bag,,the lady will dehumanize that child that the child will be beg to be adopted in an orphanage home.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 26, 2014
delishpot:

Ok ooooo. I said it was a mistake.
go and swear an affidavit of apology in court.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by Maamin(m): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2014
Respect is reciprocal regardless from 'who' and to 'whom' as long as everyone knows their boundary and their place.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
hmm,that's rare boo,and even if that lady accepts that child,automatically,that child become the emotional punching bag,,the lady will dehumanize that child that the child will be beg to be adopted in an orphanage home.
I have witnessed many children raised by their step parents and in most of those cases they have been treated the same as the marital children.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 26, 2014
Mondisweets:
I have witnessed many children raised by their step parents and in most of those cases they have been treated the same as the marital children.
anyway ladies still deserve my respect back to topic
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by delishpot: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
go and swear an affidavit of apology in court.

Ook oooooo. Chie oooo, wetin carry me come this side grin, my mama warn me say waka waka nor dey pay oooo, see where I don waka reach now, I don take my fingers waka enter tortoise nyansh.
Abi mynd na ya PP? Shuo, which one you carry the case for head like this kwanu?
See life o. See me wey dey fight for person o, the person I dey fight for don turn against me shocked shocked

Ngwanu, mynd44 nor vex. Abeg nor vex o. Na mistake I make o. Please drop ya house or office address make I DHL the affidavit to you. Please, Abeg, biko, e jowo, eweliwe, nor vex.
Make I waka nor look back biko I nor get power answer any more querry.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by yorex2011: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2014
I don't think respect has anything to do with gender.. Every normal human being should have respect for his fellow human...
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by tpia0003: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2014
Mynd44:
It is not normal.

yes it has to be taught.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? by OPEADE88: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Woman,ladies need respect.it should be reciprocal.

(1) (Reply)

Forbidden Fruit / She Is Hiv Positive. Can I Go Ahead Nd Marry Her?r? / Ready For Marriage? Here Are Five Things You Should Not Marry For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.