Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel (5127 Views)

Securing A 2nd Term In Office Is No Longer A Birth Right – Obasanjo Tells Buhari / Gov. Gbenga Daniel Arrested In London. / Gov. Gbenga Daniel And Akute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by earTHMama: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2008
Only a mad person would find Iyabo Obasanjo attractive. She has a baboon-like elongated face that not even a mother could claim to love, sitting atop a mountain of revolting blubber that blocks out the sun and stampedes elephant herds.

The word UGLY does not even begin to describe how cruel God has been to this hideous monstrosity of a land mammal.
embarassed embarassed embarassed grin
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by FBS: 8:40am On Dec 18, 2008
but she didnt make herself na
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by FBS: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2008
Muza & Jakumo, Though I understand this is your own way of venting your fury on her, but believe it that there will be someone/many people that may find her beautiful and attractive. Na so life be. Take it or leave it.

earTHMama, I'm certain you understand what I mean.  grin
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by earTHMama: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2008

Muza & Jakumo, Though I understand this is  your own way of venting your fury on her, but believe it that there will be someone/many people that may find her beautiful and attractive. Na so life be. Take it or leave it.

earTHMama, I'm certain you understand what I mean.

An aboki like Muza cannot have a woman half as beautiful and classy as Iyabo until he dies. He knows that.
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by Muza(m): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2008
earTHMama:

An aboki like Muza cannot have a woman half as beautiful and classy as Iyabo until he dies. He knows that.

earthmama u must be a clown,
a bigot clown grin
Re: Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel by earTHMama: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2008
earthmama u must be a clown,
a bigot clown

You must be a bigot mugu. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. / Party Leaders Betrayed Me Today Alleged Ademola Adeleke / BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.