Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade (25628 Views)

Nairalander With Gov Fayose During Presentation Of Staff Of Office To Hrh Alasa / I Want To Bless A Nairalander With $100 For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 27, 2014
jeflexy:

i dont do E-fight... live in ur glory!!!
We are not fighting undecided, just be nice next time!
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2014
lastpage:

Masquerade is from the HEAVENS (Ara orun! shocked )

Hmmm... this world don spoil o, so "ara orun" sef dey take selfie?
Na so l take see one "Ara orun" wey dey gulp Star Larger... in public and on Mother earth?

Change...the world is changing!

Lastpage!
grin
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by ebukaOtika(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2014
Aprime:
Huh? Almost got me. cheesy
Title should read; Two masquerade taking a sefie.

#Reads comment and Dies off
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by ebukaOtika(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2014
holluwai:
Both of them na masquerade.

Gbagaun@yahoo.com
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Silverman42(m): 11:22am On Dec 27, 2014
Una wicked oh. See as una just pursue the OP from him thread. @OP, dooh.
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Akposy(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2014
Jeflexy
You are cute joor..dnt mind some ugly dude here.

To be frank u n d masquarade sumhw have d same lip shape and a little resemblance.
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by tefund(m): 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
jeflexy:
The masquerade came around yesterday, so i begged it for a shot and i also gave it some money....
U can post pixs of ur village masquerade too..
putting yourself into bondage..beta 4 deliverance
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Wisegeek01(m): 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
Wait o oo !!
Is the Masquerade the Nairalander ?

smiley
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Wisegeek01(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
Wait o oo !!
Is the Masquerade the Nairalander ?

Abi who b d masquerade for hia*
smiley
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
bullshit !!!
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
you look like a wasted drunk
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by eluquenson(m): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
This dude funny oh, this is exactly a look alike selfie grin cheesy
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by jeflexy(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
kushstalin:
you look like a wasted drunk
go home........
Get some manners....
I guess u are a "fine boy" with 1 like on his dp and no follower(s).
Ur total topics on nairaland has not gotten up to 50 comments since 2013 u registered to show how immature u are....
Dude, remove the log from ur eyes....
Am out......
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Alfred234(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
Aprime:
Huh? Almost got me. cheesy
Title should read; Two masquerade taking a sefie.
jisox bro u bad gan. Lmao!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by fireforfire: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
jeflexy:
Some more...

Lol.... Op i like ur bravado.
upon all d yabs frm nl pple u still post new pic .
u really strong
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by fireforfire: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
mayapop:
We are not fighting undecided, just be nice next time!
Sharap dia.
were u nice wen u reffered to him as a masqurade
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
blackiridis:
seriously u look alike grin grin grin

no offence wink
OMG, lol. Dude u hv a bad mouth oo
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by cdocdathrilla: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lol, d smiles tho, creates a funny resemblance dat still cracks me up. Come 2 think of it, dat masquerade could be a naira lander. U no see d way he set smile 4 d pics. D both of them be like grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by cdocdathrilla: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
tefund:
putting yourself into bondage..beta 4 deliverance
who be dis one nah, everything is spiritual, every act needs deliverance, u need deliverance 4 being on naira land too
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by peteruuu(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
O P be like : had i know grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by taiwo005(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
Which1 be d masqerade
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by taiwo005(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ilekeh:
Twins.

By the way, isn't it an abomination to take pictures of sacred beings? May the gods forgive you, OP.

Amen
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
jeflexy:

go home........
Get some manners....
I guess u are a "fine boy" with 1 like on his dp and no follower(s).
Ur total topics on nairaland has not gotten up to 50 comments since 2013 u registered to show how immature u are....
Dude, remove the log from ur eyes....
Am out......
shut d f*ck up bloody molebag ...wasted retard!
which is more immature, u posing with that murdaf*cking sc*mbag and posting it on naira land!!
wats our biz u bloody bag!
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
jeflexy:
The masquerade came around yesterday, so i begged it for a shot and i also gave it some money....
U can post pixs of ur village masquerade too..
And by the way scum didnt u actually stoop ur matured a*shole too low by going 2ru my profile mothball?
Anyways thanks for the little advertisement f*cktard!
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by ajisjaybay: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
derrick333:

Oboy c finishing
ona wan kill d boy na wa oooo
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by godstreasure23: 1:29am On Jul 10, 2015
@OCTAVO.........

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by OCTAVO: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
godstreasure23:
@OCTAVO.........
You no sleep ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Considering A Yoruba Tattoo: Ideas? / Europeans And Asians Learning Igbo Language / Photos From The Port Harcourt Carnival(carniriv) 2013 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.