Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade (25654 Views)

Nairalander With Gov Fayose During Presentation Of Staff Of Office To Hrh Alasa / I Want To Bless A Nairalander With $100 For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
Aprime:
Huh? Almost got me. cheesy
Title should read; Two masquerade taking a sefie.
I don die. grin

Why evulz?
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by hitunes(m): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lol.......lwkmd
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
Victoriousvic:

I don die. grin

Why evulz?

Bro, I got confused. grin
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by kweenshome(f): 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
Aprime:

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by IamDejman(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
Why would I snap with a Masquerade?

U no see King of ur village snap with? U no see white cap chief or important dignitary for ur village snap with?

U no see fine gal for ur village snap with?

Na masquerade wey u dey beg with money snap wit! The witches of your family has nt left u then @OP

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
Aprime:

Bro, I got confused. grin
Chai. I'm trying so hard to control the laughter. grin

That was wicked! grin
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
Victoriousvic:

Chai. I'm trying so hard to control the laughter. grin

That was wicked! grin

Easy. Don't choke. grin
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by xreal: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
holluwai:
Both of them na masquerade.

Why you say so?
Lol
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Danhumprey: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
mayapop:
lol! grin, that's the one i know about, i never knew people would wanna even take picture with them
Well,apparently the OP begged and even bribed the masquerade to pose for a picture with him.grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Ezemu(m): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
Not sure if anyone has said this or not, but this is not a selfie.
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Skimpledawg(m): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
The Laugh I dey laf hia ehh! If only 1 psn laf am finish, na Histolagoklaimania em go get o! Abeg wia suxxman, kenwins n alberto2k grin...come laf d remainin

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Lilimax(f): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
Some Nairalanders with there yeye bad mouth. embarassed Abeg make una free this guy joor. Nothing do you @ OP smiley You and your masquerade friend are handsome. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
Chai! they look alike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by xammyx(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
Aprime:
Or let's play a game. Spot the difference. grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Solobenny(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
DeevaB:
Hahahaha.....the way the guy grabbed his d*ick tho....scared of it disappearing grin grin
Lmao!
Hahaha nice observation badt gal

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by samopeyemi: 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ezemu:
Not sure if anyone has said this or not, but this is not a selfie.

Call it a 'WE'wie...... wink grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by duni04(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
The comments tho.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by anonimi: 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
jeflexy:
The masquerade came around yesterday, so i begged it for a shot and i also gave it some money....
U can post pixs of ur village masquerade too..

Thanks for sharing your beautiful picture with the masquerade.

However, I don't think it is appropriate to refer to the masquerade as "IT". Based on the little I know about masquerades they are either male or female and hence should be referred to as he or she, not so
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Lilimax(f): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
I saw one and I snapped them too embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
Aprime:
RODFLMAO grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
Aprime:

Easy. Don't choke. grin
God no for gree. grin
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Jwonder(m): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
Aprime:
Jeez!! Guy u bloody..lolzzz

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by godstreasure23: 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
This is kinda serious fa......... i just kept laughing uncontrollably........u people are not nice at all.....
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Odunharry(m): 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
derrick333:

Oboy c finishing
wicked

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Odunharry(m): 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
Aprime:
wicked

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by jjaluta(m): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
two masquerades taking selfie grin
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by delishpot: 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Na calm masqerade o. Op enjoy ya hollidays jare. Norrin do you.
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by delishpot: 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lilimax:
I saw one and I snapped them too embarassed

Nice.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by brainyack(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
Try it in my village the masquerade will flog the hell out of u
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by Ejike3: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elbizzcklinz:
my village Masquerade in Ogui Eke in Udi LGA Enugu state

-I TOOK IT FROM AFAR TO AVOID THE CANE LASHES

Get a closeup view of Ike-mpu from Aba-Ogui for us.
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by scobyy2007: 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
xammyx:

Or let's play a game. Spot the difference. grin

did see any grin
Re: A Nairalander With His Village Masqerade by temitope23(m): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
derrick333:

Oboy c finishing

I'm telling you na serious finishing. Op pele o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) / Europeans And Asians Learning Igbo Language / Photos From The Port Harcourt Carnival(carniriv) 2013 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.