Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings (1552 Views)

5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by peeparty(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2014
I will so squeeze that mouth.....

guys what will do?
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by ROZZAYY(f): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2014
Yes y not. If its bluetooth kiss
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2014
I love accommodating gf's,there is love in sharing
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by Kolade354(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2014
Ftc.............But i have one prayer for this post it ownt make front page until chelseafc win the treble.
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by pasqal09: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2014
Hmmm, make I de observe
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by Penboy: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2014
Lolz... I'll rather they all (ladies) said yes.
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by Tallesty1(m): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2014
Huh

You started with Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings

And ended it with, guys what will you do?

Which kain confusion be that?
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by Princecalm(m): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2014
The question was meant for girls and guys are already dominating everywhere.
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by peeparty(m): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Yes y not. If its bluetooth kiss
real kiss I min
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by peeparty(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2014
Kolade354:
Ftc.............But i have one prayer for this post it ownt make front page until chelseafc win the treble.
omo add champion league too cos we taking all.

blues for life
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by Oluwatosean(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2014
dis post is misleading or shuld i say confusin?
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by peeparty(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2014
Tallesty1:
Huh

You started with Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings

And ended it with, guys what will you do?

Which kain confusion be that?
pls ask person question bfor you comment,sometimes when pipu sai guys doesn't really min Dos with penis

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by ROZZAYY(f): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2014
peeparty:
real kiss I min
wat type of kiss. French, peck or brush
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by defendedvictim(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2014
peeparty:
pls ask person question bfor you comment,sometimes when pipu sai guys doesn't really min Dos with penis
grin back to serious topic..if na peck, I can allow buh kiss, if I hear.
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by Tallesty1(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2014
peeparty:
My comment was a question, goan read it again.
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by Kolade354(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2014
peeparty:
omo add champion league too cos we taking all.

blues for life
quadruple is impossible as unbeaten was also impossible.............let be realistic.
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by pasqal09: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Wetn be that french kiss sef?
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by ROZZAYY(f): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2014
pasqal09:

Wetn be that french kiss sef?
Dat type dat takes abt 15mins or more, tongues tie and salivas abt 2 cups r exchanged.
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by quivah(f): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2014
casual greetings between opposite sex(with no intimacy) no pass hand shake and open hug for mecheesy

open hug; also known as side hugundecided No chest to chest contacts undecided
so kiss kwa ! labbish!

I'm possessivesmiley my man na danger zone to girls osmiley
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by pasqal09: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Dat type dat takes abt 15mins or more, tongues tie and salivas abt 2 cups r exchanged.
Choi!!
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 26, 2014
Seriously?!! Say them cut our hands wey she go cm tk kiss greet me.

Well...if my girl shud agree, i go also bleep her friend as a casual way of greeting
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by peeparty(m): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2014
quivah:
casual greetings between opposite sex(with no intimacy) no pass hand shake and open hug for mecheesy

open hug; also known as side hugundecided No chest to chest contacts undecided
so kiss kwa ! labbish!

I'm possessivesmiley my man na danger zone to girls osmiley
possessive choi,I tot girls complain when boys do that to them,ur possessing everything abi?
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by peeparty(m): 11:54am On Dec 26, 2014
ROZZAYY:

babe kiss na kiss so far the is a contact with the lips.so will you?
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by quivah(f): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2014
peeparty:
possessive choi,I tot girls complain when boys do that to them,ur possessing everything abi?
I don't overdo itsmiley

but those guys that overdo it speaks of insecurity..undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by peeparty(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2014
Kolade354:
quadruple is impossible as unbeaten was also impossible.............let be realistic.
I believe if we keep playing like a team
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by peeparty(m): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
quivah:

I don't overdo itsmiley

but those guys that overdo it speaks of insecurity..undecided
well it all depends sha
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
OP is high on
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by ROZZAYY(f): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
peeparty:
babe kiss na kiss so far the is a contact with the lips.so will you?
Yes I will after which all of us go reach heaven dat day.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by xynerise: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Ewwww!
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by FLAWLES(f): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
My friend did this to my "DeN"boyfriend;;;;;i almost kill her with my EYEs

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Kiss Your Bf As A Casual Greetings by spanzed(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
starlingleanets:
OP is high on
Agidi grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pervert.....the Romantic Tale Of Obi Hunter.....must Read / 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Do That Men Despise With Passion / How To Impress A Girl You Fancy: 10 Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.