Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Why Do Girls Want What They Can't Have? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Want What They Can't Have? (1249 Views)

My Husband Can't Have Sex / These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Want What They Can't Have? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 26, 2014
Ever been a 300level university student wondering why a level mate girl suddenly starts showing you love with a bright green light(when thesame girl didn't give a damn about you in 100level even after several toasting attempts)? It's probably because her then final year boyfriend abandoned her. Maybe the dude was just using her to write his final year project or perhaps found some mature NYSC lady. Such guys often change their phone numbers as soon as they graduate leaving the girl lonely and feeling used. She wanted what she couldn't have(not to say people of gaps apart don't end up together). Such dudes even have secondary school girls in their NYSC PPA rushing after them disregarding their mates who might be equally handsome. During musical concerts, you find girls in tears cos of the musician performing. We've seen cases where such girls climb the stage to profess their love for the musician. I can't remember the last time I heard that a musician got married to a fan of his. The scene reminds me of several fishes rushing towards a fishing net the moment the fisherman casts it into the water. Just cos one pushes forward, the rest do thesame. Even when they know it will do them no good. Why do you think they want what they can't have especially when what they can have is within their reach?
Re: Why Do Girls Want What They Can't Have? by zigger(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2014
Its in their blood
Re: Why Do Girls Want What They Can't Have? by iceberylin(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2014
People like GGRIN grin
Re: Why Do Girls Want What They Can't Have? by yorex2011: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2014
Alright
Re: Why Do Girls Want What They Can't Have? by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
I don't think its so much a bad thing!

Who doesn't want something good!
Fantasies, wishes and dreams.
Re: Why Do Girls Want What They Can't Have? by Dreyl(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
They are many here on Nairaland.
Re: Why Do Girls Want What They Can't Have? by ggrin(f): 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
iceberylin:
People like GGRIN grin
undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Want What They Can't Have? by oshe11: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
#TheseHoesAintLoyal
Re: Why Do Girls Want What They Can't Have? by iceberylin(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
ggrin:
undecided
Got your xmass s/0.....
We could still make it work
Re: Why Do Girls Want What They Can't Have? by Afrok(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
That's because they are females, ladies been behaving the way they do since the time of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden undecided.
Re: Why Do Girls Want What They Can't Have? by ggrin(f): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Got your xmass s/0.....
We could still make it work
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Want What They Can't Have? by iceberylin(m): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
ggrin:
lipsrsealed
You dh formform sad
Re: Why Do Girls Want What They Can't Have? by ggrin(f): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
iceberylin:

You dh formform sad
how u doing? smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Want What They Can't Have? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
Bunmioguns is real o!
He's dashing out xmas data gifts on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1938808/mtn-etisalat-data-bundle-affordable/19#29229200
Re: Why Do Girls Want What They Can't Have? by iceberylin(m): 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
ggrin:
how u doing? smiley
Got cough but I'll be finefine cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Want What They Can't Have? by DrObum(m): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
Who doesn't want what they can't have

Remember, the word is 'want'!

(1) (Reply)

My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do / 9 Relationship Stages That All Couples Experience / I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.