Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,354 members, 7,846,532 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger (38974 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by tjones007: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
ideology:

Francistony
Op is contradicting himself.
There's a big difference between gold digging and a lady getting married to a financially stable dude

Gold diggers dates a rich guy.
Rich guy propose to gold digger
Gold digger advance to a lady getting married to a financially stable dude.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by ideology(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
tjones007:

Gold diggers dates a rich guy.
Rich guy propose to gold digger
Gold digger advance to a lady getting married to a financially stable dude.

Then you don't really know what gold digging is.
Here is a summary of who a gold digging is

Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger

1. if you are quick to refer to guys as being jobless or broke at any slight attack 'cos an average gold digger will refer to guys as being broke especially in a thread like this. My dear, you are a gold digger

2. If a dude walks up to you and you embarrassed him but the moment you see him driving a car, you start being nice, thereby showing signs of remorse. My dear, you are a gold digger

3. When you visit a dude and you believe it's mandatory he always pays for your visit else you wont visit him anymore. You are a gold digger

4. If you are the type that always says you don't call guys with your recharge card. An atom of gold digging will definitely be in your veins

5. if you are lazy and you think you have to hustle less a lady thereby waiting for a dude that will come from nowhere and carry all your financial burden because you are a lady. You are a gold digger

6. When you are so concerned about receiving than giving, you are a gold digger

7. When a guy calls you and he avoids asking why you haven't called him 'cos he knows you will definitely say you've got no recharge card and that he should send to you after dropping the call. You are a gold digger

8. if you suddenly become being nice to a dude because your BIS will expire very soon. You are a gold digger

9. If you tax different species of guys for money because you want to replace your phone. You are a gold digger

10. If the only criterial for selecting your dream man is only based on the weight of his pocket and nothing more. My dear, you are a gold digger at PhD level

Written by- Tosyne2much

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

So in your "warped" mind, non-gold diggers that settled for less will end well?

Mhen, it's vis-a-vis.
Dude...the patience dog eat the fastest bone and he who laugh last,laugh best.
Use ur instincts well and dnt mislead girls....

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
okotv:
lol

just free him joor
So if im not carrying him in my pocket, how am i keeping him in bondage?
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
Prexxy1:

Dude...the patience dog eat the fastest bone and he who laugh last,laugh best.
Use ur instincts well and dnt mislead girls....
So the rich ones don't deserve love abi? Na goat dey go carry to their mama's house?

He did not write anywhere that it is by force that one should marry a rich guy!
If there can be 10reasons to marry an average guy, why shouldn't be 10reasons to marry a rich guy? undecided there are not human beings abi?

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
Op i totally agree with you. Cos i won't allow my sister settle for less, in 10yrs time she wld be looking like my granny (God4bids) all because of poverty.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ha ha, believe me bros, women nor dey listen all that trash wey small small boys for nairaland dey talk about gold digging o.
They know that its brokaitis that is making them say so.
Women nor get time. As soon as a rich bobo appears....... off they go...... with him I mean. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by kristisking(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=FrancisTony post=29217289]This is a counter thread to all those threads tha are bashing women who are seeking for a better life; therefore, labelling them a gold digger.

Caveat- I'm male before you "Nairaland guys" devour me. I only came as the saviour of female folks. grin

1) You don't get to worry about how bright tomorrow would be unlike getting married to a poor man who keeps whining.

2) Everybody from all works of life will respect you if your husband is rich, especially policemen, street-urchins etc who respect rich women.

3) All your wants and needs would be satisfied without a remnant of it- You don't get constant nagging from your husband. grin

4) Your Children will get to live a fufilled life and attend the best school in your location- Paying school would be least in you worries.

5) Most broke guys are aggresive and won't hestitate to beat a woman anytime she does something- you know that a man who is hungry man, is an angry man.

6) You won't be insulted by your family members & friends who is going to see you as liabilities or people that you might visit for aid in the time of need.

7) Your husband won't label you as a liability- He has to spend the money because he got it and ready to spend.

cool You don't need to worry more on where to spend your vacations, as it's already prepared by your husband.

9) You children gets to acquire best treatment and sleep in a comfortable nice house.

10) You get to give birth to cute and healthy kids- Sometimes, poverty is the main cause of given birth to deform kids.

Now, Ladies go for the best and never relent. grin[/quoteNot totally agree with all your points]Pray you dont marry to a rich man who is a woman beater.If you do then you will know marrying to a rich man does not always bring happiness.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
bukatyne:

Hmmm

How does a woman combine focusing her energy to be rich and taking care of the home the way NLers want it?

If she focuses her energy into riches while single, won't men say she is not a wife material?

@OP:

Very funny

have you heard Of folurusho alakija, ngozi okonjo iweala etc etc

they have homes too

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mondisweets:
So the rich ones don't deserve love abi? Na goat dey go carry to their mama's house?

If there can be 10reasons to marry an average guy, why shouldn't be 10reasons to marry a rich guy? undecided there are not human beings abi?
The write-up is encouraging ladies to continue gold digging,which is bad...
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
Prexxy1:

The write-up is encouraging ladies to continue gold digging,which is bad...
Thats your own opnion. Rich guys deserve wives too.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by cap28: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
Sometimes marrying a rich man brings you the kind of problems you never bargained for, check out this woman who married a man from one of the richest families in the United States, the man ra.ped his own children and due to his family connections escaped a prison sentence:

Revealed: Multimillionaire du Pont family heir was spared jail for raping his three-year-old daughter because judge decided he would 'not fare well' behind bars

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2593119/Revealed-Multimillionaire-du-Pont-family-heir-spared-jail-raping-three-year-old-daughter-judge-decided-not-fair-bars.html#ixzz3N1M0S1F8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Robert Richards was charged with fourth-degree rape of his young daughter but was spared jail
Shocking details about the offense and an alleged assault on his infant son have emerged in a lawsuit brought about by his ex-wife Tracy
Richards is an unemployed heir living off his multi-million dollar trust fund
His ex-wife is suing for compensation for her two children and the emotional distress they've endured
In sentencing him in 2009, Judge Jurden said Richards would benefit from participating in a sex offenders rehabilitation program rather than prison

By Daily Mail Reporter

Published: 05:56, 31 March 2014 | Updated: 14:07, 31 March 2014

Shocking details have emerged of how a multimillionaire heir to the du Pont chemical business was convicted of raping his three-year-old daughter but escaped serving prison time after a Delaware Superior Court judge ruled he would ‘not fare well’.

Robert H. Richards IV was charged with fourth-degree rape in 2009 after he admitted that he had raped his daughter almost a decade ago.

News of the shocking leniency shown to Richards, 46, only emerged on Tuesday in the details of a lawsuit filed against him by his ex-wife Tracy

In her lawsuit, Tracy Richards charges that he penetrated his daughter with his fingers while masturbating, and subsequently also assaulted his toddler son as well.

Tracy Richards, who along with the two children now live in a rental home, is seeking compensatory and punitive damages for assault, negligence, and intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress on his two children.

Robert Richards is an unemployed heir living off his trust fund. He is the great grandson of du Pont family patriarch Irenee du Pont, a chemical baron.

According to the lawsuit filed by Richards' ex-wife, he also admitted to sexually assaulting his infant son in addition to his daughter between 2005 and 2007.

Richards was initially indicted on two counts of second-degree child rape, felonies that translate to a 10-year mandatory jail sentence per count. He was released on $60,000 bail while awaiting his charges

Richards hired one of the state's top law firms and was offered a plea deal of one count of fourth-degree rape charges - which carried no mandatory minimum prison sentencing.

He accepted, and admitted to the assault, reports the Detroit Free Press.

Superior Court Judge Jan Jurden sentenced Richards to eight years in prison but suspended that for Level II probation, which requires monthly visits with a case officer.

In sentencing him, Judge Jurden said Richards would benefit from participating in a sex offenders rehabilitation program rather than serving any prison time.

Currently on probation, Richards has never been charged with crimes against his son.

The lawsuit claims that Richards raped his daughter, now 11, in 2005 when she was three.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2593119/Revealed-Multimillionaire-du-Pont-family-heir-spared-jail-raping-three-year-old-daughter-judge-decided-not-fair-bars.html#ixzz3N1MY5Mjf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

ladies shine your eyes, all that glitters is not gold.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by CSTR: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
It's hard to respect a woman that married you for money.
As long as the gold digging lady knows that i will treat her like my property , then no problem.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
Forgotten that a wealthy man of today can become a poor man tomorrow.

All that glitters aren't Diamonds....

Recently, an actress abandoned her average living husband for a very rich man. The rich man gave her new house, latest ride, and a shocking boutique in Lagos. Later, it came out that the man is an international scammer, he fled, he became most wanted, they lady was arrested and everything given to her by the man was seized.

Ladies be careful, ain't saying money is not good oooo...
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Toks2008(m): 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
Misplaced priorities.

Anytime i mention the fact that most Nigerian ladies would choose money over love and infact most of our ladies will prefer to date a rich philanderer rather than to be with a broke faithful guy many ladies tend to have this appalling approach to my stand view.

The question i keep asking is this: What if after you meticulously get lucky to marry a rich guy and he becomes so broke after marriage, what wil you do?

Get this straight, most guys don't value ladies they meet when they are already made and most times guys see such ladies as bought item.

This is why i always advice young men today to follow these five steps if they must marry a lady of their choice.

1.Make money
2.Make lots of money
3.Make sure you have made serious money.
4.Ensure you have secured a very stable means of good money inflow.
5.Buy a wife.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Toks2008(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mondisweets:

How many ladies can date a rat poison seller or a bricklayer?

I guess many ladies will say "YES I CAN AS LONG AS HE HAS THE DRIVE"

HYPOCRISY! So what if that drive for one reason or the other remains a drive for many years to come?

Until ladies learn to love a man for the sake of love irrespective of whether he makes it in future or not,and also try to be financially independent they will mostly end up with the wrong man and suffer great heartache.

Partoranking was a rat poison seller but today he is made and i can only wionder how many ladies will even look at him twice when he was husstling.

Most of the rich men you see today got married when they had little or absolutely nothing.

Ladies please wise up and get a life.Stop looking up to guys as ATM machine.

Love relationship is not a business investment.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by boma95(f): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
FrancisTony:
This is a counter thread to all those threads tha are bashing women who are seeking for a better life; therefore, labelling them a gold digger.

Caveat- I'm male before you "Nairaland guys" devour me. I only came as the saviour of female folks. grin

1) You don't get to worry about how bright tomorrow would be unlike getting married to a poor man who keeps whining.

2) Everybody from all works of life will respect you if your husband is rich, especially policemen, street-urchins etc who respect rich women.

3) All your wants and needs would be satisfied without a remnant of it- You don't get constant nagging from your husband. grin

4) Your Children will get to live a fufilled life and attend the best school in your location- Paying school would be least in you worries.

5) Most broke guys are aggresive and won't hestitate to beat a woman anytime she does something- you know that a man who is hungry man, is an angry man.

6) You won't be insulted by your family members & friends who is going to see you as liabilities or people that you might visit for aid in the time of need.

7) Your husband won't label you as a liability- He has to spend the money because he got it and ready to spend.

cool You don't need to worry more on where to spend your vacations, as it's already prepared by your husband.

9) You children gets to acquire best treatment and sleep in a comfortable nice house.

10) You get to give birth to cute and healthy kids- Sometimes, poverty is the main cause of given birth to deform kids.

Now, Ladies go for the best and never relent. grin

where on earth are u?? im already inlove with u kiss
hope u re rich grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by jahlove4jah: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
@ all these threads and counter threads.mAke una no turn NL to gender field
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by bukatyne(f): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

have you heard Of folurusho alakija, ngozi okonjo iweala etc etc

they have homes too

They do not fit the ideal version of a wife
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Toks2008:

How many ladies can date a rat poison seller or a bricklayer?

I guess many ladies will say "YES I CAN AS LONG AS HE HAS THE DRIVE"
how many of your age mates that you know that can marry a blind woman?
You can freely choose a woman according to her physical appearance, but a woman cannot choose a man according to his financial status? Please don't come here and preach to me about hypocrisy please!

HYPOCRISY! So what if that drive for one reason or the other remains a drive for many years to come?

Until ladies learn to love a man for the sake of love irrespective of whether he makes it in future or not,and also try to be financially independent they will mostly end up with the wrong man and suffer great heartache.
maybe men need to learn loving women for the sake of love and not what they look like, maybe then will ladies stop behaving like vanity is the beginning and end of life.

Partoranking was a rat poison seller but today he is made and i can only wionder how many ladies will even look at him twice when he was husstling.

When you stop making physical appearance a priority in a partner only then will women stop believing that they deserve the highest bidder because of what they beauty/ physical appearance.

Most of the rich men you see today got married when they had little or absolutely nothing.
so if he wasn't married when he became rich, he doesn't deserve a wife?

Ladies please wise up and get a life.Stop looking up to guys as ATM machine.

Love relationship is not a business investment.
Marry a physically challenged person, solely because you love her and only then can you preach this freely without sounding like a hypocrite yourself smiley

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by adorable29(f): 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hehehe!
So many weak arguments here!

Are there no broke guys who are wife beaters?

Are there no broke guys who treat their wives as properties and even emphasis that they "paid their dowries".

Are there no broke guys who are philanderers?

Are there no broke guys who are etc etc etc....

The way some broke guys(my guess) talk about ladies with such venom on this forum, you will pity their wives/future wives!

I am not for "dating a guy SOLELY for his money kinda girl" but who no like better thing.

Bombshell: Infact I will advice girls to go for made men cos you can tell that what ever character they display is their true personality.

When you go for a broke guy and he becomes rich, there is an 80percent chance that he will CHANGE and probably throw you out of his house and replace you with a brand new hotter GOLD DIGGING WIFE anyway ! Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by onadana: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
You people are over flogging this issue.....there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a gold digger or whatever....afterall guys dig too...so why bash women...just that they are doing better.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by onadana: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
You people are over flogging this issue.....there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a gold digger or whatever....afterall guys dig too...so why bash women...just that they .....women dig better.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
my definition of a gold digger is a gurl who z in a relationship 4 d money alone or who puts money above evri oda qualities in her list ve wat she wntz in a guy.Surely a girl is allowed 2 put "rich" in her list,but it shouldnt come 1st.Any lady hu makes money a salient factor in a relationship z a golddigger/minner 2 me nd its very bad biko.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
boma95:

where on earth are u?? im already inlove with u kiss
hope u re rich grin
gringrin
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by nairaman66(m): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
jmoore:
If your rich husband becomes broke, you can then divorce him and look for another rich man to marry.

Op, add the above to it.

angry

Hmnn.. OP not thinking out of the box!! Money, money is his game! Forgetting people go broke and broke people go rich!
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
cap28:
Sometimes marrying a rich man brings you the kind of problems you never bargained for, check out this woman who married a man from one of the richest families in the United States, the man ra.ped his own children and due to his family connections escaped a prison sentence:

ladies shine your eyes, all that glitters is not gold.

Last time I checked, paupers were raping their own kids too. Last time I checked even broke/ average men cheat on their wives too, last time I checked poor guys beat their wives too. So wealth or porverty doesnt stop abuse.
Why cry on an Okada when you can cry in hummer? grin
Broke guys nor go gree with op sha.
Op, pkease change the topic to why a woman should marry a rich man. Remove the gold digging not every woman that marrys a wealthy man is a gold digger.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
If a lady cannot walk with me, God knows she can't fly with me.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
harde2lah:
If a lady cannot walk with me, God knows she can't fly with me.

And how are you sure all walking men will fly? We are talking already flying guys here o. Dont worry if no one walks with you, you will remain single till you fly then a pretty sister will fly with you. grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by dablazor: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
dorlapoh20:

seconded!

aww look at you

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by dablazor: 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lol i see some guys get emotional on this thread..
guess i know why Op made the post.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
dablazor:

aww look at you

meaning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" / Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.