Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. (36550 Views)

Seriously Why Do Some Guys Get Imitated In Presence Of A Girl Or Their Crush / Some Romancelanders Who Had Opened Thread For Their Crush So Far. / Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
I laugh...

Just recently one of my friend's kids was awoken from sleep and was said to be calling the name of a classmate named, Jemima.

The mother could not help but began laughing at the spot...

I am not ignorant of the fact that "even" children have crush because of the way information about the subject is going viral.

Below are some ways children express love to their crush.

1. He always borrows her pen/ pencil.

In my time, this one was common. When you like her, even though you have two pens, you want to borrow hers.
Hers is always unique ooo

2. He tells her, I hate you.

They often quarrel and you'll hear him tell her, I HATE YOU! Iffa hear say you hate her!
One sure way to know if a lil boy likes a lil girl is through the way they quarrel often.
He even tells his parents and friends...

So, If your boy comes home to tell you this, just say, hmm hmm...

3. He is scared of her

Some of those "nerd" kids, hope and pray the teacher does not alter the seating arrangement and that pretty, intelligent and fluent Stephanie isn't been told to go sit with him.
Him go just melt! lol!
He go turn stammerer...

4. She writes his name on noisemakers list.

There are some boys that are bright and lively. They talk a lot and are funny. Because of that, girls trip!
The only way she gets his attention is to write his name among the "Noise makers" lol

5. She laughs at his naughty behaviours

Everything naughty character of this boy is intriguing to her and for no reason she just laughs uncontrollably at his misbehaviours!
# dem don change?#

6. She often ask him to explain things to her

Especially the "lazy" ones, they will make him their best friend.
He will be explaining and she will lost in admiration... (Speaking from experience, lol)

7. She gives to him.

Girls grow to become ladies.
She gives and hardly ask him again. If he misplaces it, she just smile and walks away... hmmm....EXCLUDING WARRI CHILDREN ooo...lol

8. The shy ones fantasize about her, sometimes dream about her.

Like my friend's son, some of them dream about the girl they "love".
I nor fit understand this one oo...
When him suppose dey dream about him books or even naruto...

9. The girl draws a HEART with hers and the boy's name in it.

Haha! Too many Cinderella, Home videos, Barbie...
Girls sha!

10. The boys write love letters.

If I hear say you no do this one!
Guys go compose letter even for primary school.
Guys lack joy o!
After listening to West life, inspiration don come be that...

I believe you were once a child, lol!
Which of these are you guilty of?

Share with us....

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by aristocrazzy: 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hehehe.
Exactly what I'm passing thru.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
hehehe , we didn't have these in mind when I was little o grin grin

I think I only did the writing his name in list of noisemakers and I always hid his pen then .

11 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by sinaj(f): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
lolz true say...especially d borrowin of pen
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
None o my man
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Alezy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

I think I only did the writing his name in list of noisemakers and I always hid his pen then .
Lmao
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Liamm(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
I used to make provocative jests
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
Number 8 tho grin

always dreamt of wrestling NAILKED with her on mah bed lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
Liamm:
I used to make provocative jests

Like...lol
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Alezy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
@op why re you xcluding warri kids from 7

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
Number 8 tho grin

always dreamt of wrestling NAILKED with her on mah bed lipsrsealed

Gush!

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

so u were d one who kept hiding my pen grin
Oya gimme my pens back wink

5 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Viktoh(m): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lol grin
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
emusmith:

Gush!
u well wetin dey scratch ur yans#

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Babe2sure(f): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
Number 2 is my own.

One fine boy that was peered with me in pry 4 really showed me pepper. Hehehehhe! We are always abusing each other. We just hated each other. He was the troublesome one,always looking for my trouble.
Looking back now, I wonder why I did not report him then. cheesy
It was later one of his friends told me that he used to tell them he liked me very much. That was so absurd!

Men does it sometimes, if they like you they will pretend as if they hate you.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by dkronicle(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Did no.10 for Joy Lasisi. One togo gyal. Chai av not seen her for the past 13yrs

5 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by LaurelP(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
OP children don upgrade now o
A Jss2 girl in my school recently told her classmate "Paul I love you". D boy came and reported her to one of the teachers.

15 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
LaurelP:
OP children don upgrade now o
A Jss2 girl in my school recently told her classmate "Paul I love you". D boy came and reported her to one of the teachers.

Lol, seriously! Wetin I go call the boy?

5 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
Babe2sure:

Number 2 is my own.

One fine boy that was peered with me in pry 4 really showed me pepper. Hehehehhe! We are always abusing each other. We just hated each other. He was the troublesome one,always looking for my trouble.
Looking back now, I wonder why I did not report him then. cheesy
It was later one of his friends told me that he used to tell them he liked me very much. That was so absurd!

Men does it sometimes, if they like you they will pretend as if they hate you.

Schemes na wink
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by fabulous660(m): 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mehn.. For real I really did write a lot of letter back then.. I even solicit help from some of my badoo friends on how to gist the girl...

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Damitism: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
Even if it is next year, this will surely make front page! You are right @OP. I did most of it back then. We even upgraded it at secondary school though we ain't together again. She still remains the girl I have ever love so much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by BlackSEER(m): 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
writing love letters and dreaming about her were the ones i did.if you see the letters self,you go run enter bush.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
so u were d one who kept hiding my pen grin

hehehe , am innocent o
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
Damitism:
Even if it is next year, this will surely make front page! You are right @OP. I did most of it back then. We even upgraded it at secondary school though we ain't together again. She still remains the girl I have ever love so much.

Thanks bro. I am pleased. smiley
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
BlackSEER:
writing love letters and dreaming about her were the ones i did.if you see the letters self,you go run enter bush.
hahaha... give us one line na
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
Kudos!!!
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

hehehe , am innocent o
taah grin
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Lucario007(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
Funny. grin
Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by juianne95(f): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
The dreaming part....choo..James james*dreamily*

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by BlackSEER(m): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
emusmith:

hahaha... give us one line na

the love letters writing actually happened in jss1.The funny thing is that i never delivered any of the letters by myself. My friend be the Nipost wey dey deliver the letters to her.i could still remember that in one of the letters, i promised her to be a good boy if she agrees to be my friend and to protect her from bad boys in our class.The protection part is quite funny because i was one of the smallest boys then.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Ezibless: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lol.

I'm stil in kindergarten sha grin

when them promote me to primary,i go come confess my ownwinkcheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
BlackSEER:

the love letters writing actually happened in jss1.The funny thing is that i never delivered any of the letters by myself. My friend be the Nipost wey dey deliver the letters to her.i could still remember that in one of the letters, i promised her to be a good boy if she agrees to be my friend and to protect her from bad boys in our class.The protection part is quite funny because i was one of the smallest boys then.

Funniest" lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member / Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.