Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her (36598 Views)

She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by dammywale(m): 9:34am On Apr 16, 2010
people what can i do, if i tell my girlfriend how much i love and miss her, she will say ok.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2010
Do you want her to lie undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by DeepSoul(f): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2010
Go to https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-430714.0.html

You just might find out several reasons why she isn't responding
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by dammywale(m): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2010
Does it means that she doesnt love me, coz im convinced in my heart that she does coz we do everything together
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by Kx: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2010
Possiblitiies are:
1.May be she does not love you as much as you think.
2.She does not believing in sweetmouthing her love by chorusing "i love u" all the time.
3.U are just a stop gap,the real man of her heart is somewhere and she has treasured the guy in her heart.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by daduke2k(m): 9:51am On Apr 16, 2010
She s lukin 4 reasons 2 reciprocate ur luv.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by dammywale(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2010
What do you advice that i should do,
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by daduke2k(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2010
Giv her sum tyme and alwayz b d gud guy. . . .
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by dammywale(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2010
Ok.Ive bn doing that and we are getting to understand ourselves better. its only when it come to that issue that she's lacking. And also she doesnt send text message to me any how. like the begining of a new month. if i encourage to be sending text message she will tell me that she will only send when she feels like sending one.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by daduke2k(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2010
Just giv her dat time.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by dammywale(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2010
Ok, I think thatz the best thing to do
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by daduke2k(m): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2010
Gud luck.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by cantell(m): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2010
@Poster,
She might be fond of you but it doesn't mean she loves you.
Sometimes people mistake like for love. They are two different things.
That you do everything together is not enough reason for her to say i love u.
Secondly, If she has been thru a bad relationship, it would be difficult for her to say it at the early stage.
You need to give her some time. Don't push her. If she loves you, you'll definitely know.
Just a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by sesman(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2010
cantell:

@Poster,
She might be fond of you but it doesn't mean she loves you.
Sometimes people mistake like for love. They are two different things.
That you do everything together is not enough reason for her to say i love u.
Secondly, If she has been thru a bad relationship, it would be difficult for her to say it at the early stage.
You need to give her some time. Don't push her. If she loves you, you'll definitely know.
Just a matter of time.

best advice so far, i concur , sometime others need time to profess their love, just continue to be yourself, hopefully things will turn out well in the end, all the best mate wink
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by Moyola(f): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2010
Rhhyyt! Wudchu prefer her to sayyit in all sincerity or sayyit 'kuz yu wanna hearrit? undecided tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by dammywale(m): 11:10am On Apr 16, 2010
I think i will prefer it when its true and not fake
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by dammywale(m): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2010
Let me rexplain further, we do things together because we already have a plan in place for us to get married in 2years time. we've started dating without her telling me officially that she is my girl friend. each time i ask her she will tell me in just a little while she will will give me what i want. ive started getting together with member of her family and my own family too.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by sevule(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2010
dammywale:

people what can i do, if i tell my girlfriend how much i love and miss her, she will say ok.
Try this test, for the next 2 months DO NOT TELL HER YOU LOVE HER, but keep acting like a loving boyfriend. Ol boy if she neva tell u say she love u by then or neva ask u if u love her, Abeg find nearest aerocontractors BAIL!!!! It simply means she likes you like a friend(yucky!!!) and not as a boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by Moyola(f): 11:39am On Apr 16, 2010
dammywale:

I think i will prefer it when its true and not fake

There! she's prolly not sure as of yet if what she has for yu is love or juz. . . undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by dammywale(m): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2010
I think she need time to come out of herself,
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2010
Just try to be extra patient and maybe she'll warm up to you. I used to be like that at the beginning of my relationship with my
bf. He is a very affectionate person, but I was well the opposite grin
he used to talk all those sweet words (don't want to go into details) all I said was
"yeah" (mind you I love him more than you can imagine) still I used to pretend, well I was not used to all
that lovey dovey thing.I think he notice it, he cut down on the Affections, sometimes he wrote letter to me instead
of talk to me, cus I never used to talk much, as time when on, I became more and more comfortable with him, and
I can tell you today that am more affectionate then him.

My advice is, give her time, she will open up, Let her lead a bit more, make it obvious that you have chosen her not the other way around, in addition id say the more you say something the less it means, so dont wear I love you out. Most importantly though give her time. she
just isn't the type of girl whose into all the 'i love you' stuff. (some girls need to hear that like everyday from their partners to feel self assured not everygirl is in to it) btw how long have u guys been together?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by daduke2k(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2010
Phew ruky, dat was long. Poster u don hear am nah.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by iice(f): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2010
lol@ doing everything together = love. . .in this and age grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by Abbygyal(f): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2010
lol simple. . . .she likes u and not love u!!! how long have u both being together? dnt tell me its like 2-3 months and u already chatting i love u!! coz its scarrrry when its too early and u say stuff like dat o
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by skfa1: 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2010
Hehe, this life sha, what you are experiencing is just oppsosite to me. If i no say I love you or say something as regard love to my GF , mehn na problem be that day o.

I suggest you give her time maybe one guy don break her heart sometime before u know.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by Trojan00(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2010
Guy u really dont want her to lie do u. . . . I had a g.f. We dated for about 2yrs . . . And for a whole yr she said 'i love u' each time i told her without meaning it. . . So dont push it. If she doesnt come out of her shell ask her if she does. . . Its how she responds dat determines. . . If she doesnt guy just break up with her sharply b4 she does it to u. . .
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by dammywale(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2010
we have bn together for the past 8months now. but i think we are growing together on a daily basis. I am very sure that everything will work out and she will soon be totaly committed. @ruky that was a great analysis. Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by ayettymama(f): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2010
i think she doesnt believe u

thats the type of response ill give to a man i dont trust as well!

stop trying too hard; declaring undying love wont make her believe u

just be natural- she probably doesnt feel the same way yet

dont expect too much, dont give too much

simple
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by collinsn007(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2012
abeg 4get all dis 1 wey u na dey talk girlfrnd palava abeg me i need sugar mummy if any contact me 08061123495 i make sense o..
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by kpolli(m): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
dammywale: people what can i do, if i tell my girlfriend how much i love and miss her, she will say ok.

That's my ex gf grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her by 1STOrder: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
dammywale: people what can i do, if i tell my girlfriend how much i love and miss her, she will say ok.
find out wat ok mearnt

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys / What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? / After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.