Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" (1238 Views)

I Don't Believe In Love Anymore / 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
What changed you and how do you feel right now?
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by yorex2011: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
I still believe a little in it sha...i loved too much and got scarred
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
I believe in a lot of things. You don't believe in something that isn't real.
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
Love doesn't exist nau. undecided

The only love I believe in is the love from my Mom. kiss
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
Confused lots!
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by winnieG1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
what most people call love is lust, true love comes from your parents and siblings. Some guys even think their ladies loves them, sorry, they only love your pocket, ride or house. the guys/men u think they loves u only like ur backside, stature, color or how u do it on bed and are ready to do anything to have u on their beds, if u doubt, remove sex from the relationship and experience the real nature of ur man.

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
Love is magical. kiss kiss
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by winnieG1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
andromida:
Love s3x is magical with the right guy. kiss kiss
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=winnieG1 post=29224588][/quote]

Try love it's a beautiful thing.
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by winnieG1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
andromida:

Try love it's a beautiful thing.
Yes, its beautiful when d guy knows how to press ur buttons. I'm yet to be convinced, why do u think a married lady will cheat on her hubby with 1 ugly broke guy?
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
MzNelly:
Love doesn't exist nau. undecided

The only love I believe in is the love from my Mom. kiss
and that of Jesus. this is the post of the day for me. I wish youths would know this. they'd save themselves a whole truckload of heartbreaks.
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by omotogoodo(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
I've had about eight sexual relationship and I don't think there was anything called love involved. I doubt if love truly exist. Though one of my exes claims she truly loved me after our breakup (poor girl fell in love, but me loved her backside). Honestly I really want to love buh dis heart seems seared. The love of God is what I can feel right now!
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by DrObum(m): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
If you mean 'love' as in guy-girl affair, then I don't!

I used to be that naive to think there's something called that but I now know that it's just a decision!

More like convincing yourself to be with someone and play along!

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by Doortun(m): 2:31am On Dec 27, 2014
keppyy:

I once had that kind of mindset. But dig down deep and think about it there is love. I'm a product of love, I believe in love, I have loved and I have been loved.

You may not believe in it because of the complex nature of things.
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by nofij(m): 5:23am On Dec 27, 2014
Love is a lie.
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 27, 2014
The comments are kinda funny. grin love do exist, the problem is that it's a lot of work and as people we are too lazy to commit, and give ourselves fully to another. Some people don't even open up their heart to love. undecided you think it is just supposed, to magically happen like in the movies? Well sorry to disappoint you, that's not how it is. Love takes time, work and dedication. Which many relationships and marriages lack these days. It comes down to self reflection.

I heard someone saying real love is how your parents and sibling love you. Dude just sh..ot your self. Just because u are blood don't mean they truly love you. If that is thee case why do some parents killed their own children? And some siblings are the devil themselves.
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 27, 2014
winnieG1:

Yes, its beautiful when d guy knows how to press ur buttons. I'm yet to be convinced, why do u think a married lady will cheat on her hubby with 1 ugly broke guy?

There are so many reasons a married woman cheats with a broke guy just because she is married does not mean she loves her husband or has learnt how to love.
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by winnieG1(m): 6:50am On Dec 27, 2014
andromida:

There are so many reasons a married woman cheats with a broke guy just because she is married does not mean she loves her husband or has learnt how to love.

u mean u can marry someone you said u don't love? that same reason that makes the lady flits with other guys also makes d guy u think loves u bleep other girls, tell me: is there any love in hurt? its all fantasy. the only love that exist is the love from God and love from your family. you can only love a lady/guy when they become part of your immediate family, at least u wouldn't like to hurt your own, sometimes while trying to nurture the likeness that will produce the natural love in your marriage, it goes wrong and the products are serial cheating, divorce, etc
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by RAKITIC: 6:56am On Dec 27, 2014
Dere is notin called LOVE apart from the LORD OF GOD
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by Medunah: 6:59am On Dec 27, 2014
Love is overated save the love i have for my momma
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by Dcmg(m): 7:21am On Dec 27, 2014
Ofcos i believe in Love,but i don't believe in personal love boyfriend/girlfriend,husband/wife,soulmate rubbish!Some small minds will call it "The One".Later "the one" will turn to "the thr33some".Smh
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 27, 2014
winnieG1:

u mean u can marry someone you said u don't love? that same reason that makes the lady flits with other guys also makes d guy u think loves u bleep other girls, tell me: is there any love in hurt? its all fantasy. the only love that exist is the love from God and love from your family. you can only love a lady/guy when they become part of your immediate family, at least u wouldn't like to hurt your own, sometimes while trying to nurture the likeness that will produce the natural love in your marriage, it goes wrong and the products are serial cheating, divorce, etc

Love is a practical tool for living a healthy and happy life we all should learn how to love. Love your neighbour as yourself means we can love others who are not part of our immediate family. Love is not fantasy it's perhaps romantic love that is fantasy and this is what hurts.

Love is also not impractical, a person cannot lack self control and think just because he or she got married the self control will materialize from thin air. Self control is a form of self love this helps to not self sabotage.

I think love helps us to transcend the ugliness we all have within us naturally it requires us to be willing to learn how to love.
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2014
I believe der are five reasons why people dont believe in love:

1. Day have been hurt before.

2. Someone close to dem has been hurt before.

3. Day are scared of being hurt.

4. Day hav trust and insecurity issues.

5. Day totally misunderstand the concept of love.

Some ppl are talking abt the God-kind of love - Agape love. Well, agape love is the best, but dat doesn't mean eros(romantic love) doesn't exist or is no good.

D fact dat u neva cd score beyond a C in french is not enof prove dat french is a difficult subject. Der a thousands of students dat score B's and A's in french. I even had an A in french... cheesy

I think wot we need is the perfect love and not the perfect person. Am yet to find that perfect love sha but I still believe in love.

And just like Shola Ama said: "I've been hurt a million times. I've been told a million lies. But I still believe in love."
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by igivefuck4free(m): 12:02am On Feb 11, 2015
Love sucks, sex rocks grin
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by Chidonc(m): 12:09am On Feb 11, 2015
There is notin like luv, dats why marriages have been crumblin, even in the bible, all the relationship dat started wit luv ended up in sorrows.
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by passionate88: 6:35am On Feb 11, 2015
keppyy:
Girls love money, no money, they won't love you... So I am broke at the moment (student) I don't believe in it
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 11, 2015
passionate88:
Girls love money, no money, they won't love you... So I am broke at the moment (student) I don't believe in it

No one hates money, it's not just girls.

There are girls out there that think love is all about money, find them...
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by passionate88: 7:13am On Feb 11, 2015
keppyy:

No one hates money, it's not just girls.

There are girls out there that think love is all about money, find them...
What's wrong with you?, I just said I don't have money and you are asking me to go find a girl that think love is all about money... I ask again, what's wrong with you?
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 11, 2015
passionate88:
What's wrong with you?, I just said I don't have money and you are asking me to go find a girl that think love is all about money... I ask again, what's wrong with you?

Sorry, it was a typo...I actually meant "not all about money"
Re: Come In If You Don't Believe In "LOVE" by malonephill(m): 7:34am On Feb 11, 2015
Love suck! Love on the opposite jesus love judas iscariot, but was sold

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Fight Masturbation.. / Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Gf/bf In 2015 # Apply With Sense / What Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.