Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna (35808 Views)

Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' / Kaduna: Muslims Guard Christians During Xmas Service / Why Dose Southeast Governors Result To Cheap Patching Of Roads During Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by limamintruth: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
ultraGM:

Because you did not attend their service,
Majority of Man O war you see on Sundays in Kaduna most of them are muslim. Fact is that I have a friend who on Sunday bases will serve aa security in a church and he is a muslim

Abeg forget that thing. I'm in sabon tasha at present & i neither saw any '200' shocked muslims guarding any church nor did i hear of such.

However, its not uncommon to see muslims guard some churches during sunday services. But that is mostly in areas with predominantly muslim population.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
laykorn:

Lol. You're a muslim, aren't you?
Ayamlaykorn

I believe Muslims on Nairaland are required to wear a declaration much like the Jewish star during the Holocaust. So if my profile doesn't have the declaration, then no.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by kristisking(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
Kaduna is divided into two main parts:the northern part dorminated by muslims while the southern part has a large number of inhabitants who are mainly christians.Even among the hausa/fulani that dominate the northern part of Kaduna,we have muslims from the southern part of the state,south west and middle belt of Nigeria.Muslims from these parts are often described together with the christians as infidels by muslims from the core north.They are described as such because of their moderation in the practise of their religion,their cordial relationship with christians.Even uptill today the yorubas are still seen as infidels by core northern muslims.They have the believe that dinning with the moderate muslims and christians goes against quran injuntion.So their is no way this kind of people can protect christians.I think muslims from the southern part of the state and other parts of the country were the ones responsible for the protection the pastor talked about.We reside in the north, therefore we know better.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Alabsworld(m): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
Dis is not true......I reside in Sabo Tasha nothing of such happened.... Who is dis liar nd demon posesed Pastor?
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by derecho(m): 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
Muslims can not protect Christians.All they need is re-orientate those who they think are mis-representing them.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by evea: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
abelbriggs:

I DARE U, ANOTHER LIE

guy ur body dey hot. go cool am. mk ur research and come back to mk mouth. lol lol
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
akashi01:
oya explain
ISLAM HAS ONLY 1 AGENDA AND THAT IS TO RULE THE WORLD. ANY ISLAMIC NATION THAT HAS A LEADER WHO IS NOT IN SUPPORT OF THIS WILL FACE A TOUGH TIME FROM JIHADIST GROUPS LIKE HAMAS, AL-QEADA,ISIS,BOKO HARAM AND ODAS DNT 4GET AL-SHABAB THESE ORGANIZATION R ISLAMIC IN DOCTRINE. PLS I ENCOURAGE NAIRALANDERS TO DO RESEARCH ON ISLAM AND HAVE AN ENGLISH COPY OF THE QURAN. ALSO CHECK TAQIYYA AND HUDHNA IN GOOGLE FOR MORE EXPLAINATION ON ISLAM AND MUSLIMS. THERE IS MUCH TO. BE SEEN N DISCOVERED THAN THESE LIES.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Am Christian but Ma best friend is Muslim nd d Best guy Av eva met........
But like it is said ''1 apple spoil d rest''

great number of Muslims Joined in the Celebration yesterday,,we ate,drank,Chilaxed.....i mean,1 cld feel sumtin different ,nd bliv me,Muslims even added more fun 2 it yesterday
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Lildrizzle(m): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
acenazt:
Hmmmmmmmm I didn't hear of this woh. I dey Television Kaduna. A neighborhood closest to Sabin Tasha.
I also rep TV
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
For the first time our muslim brothers, do something and i feel like huging dem all. That is the spirit, love, peace and harmony is wat we need!
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by abbey621(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
jamesbawa:
hitler is a christian abi?... mtcheew

Was Hitler a muslim? Because based on your quote, all terrorist are muslims and according to history the biggest terrorist so far was Hitler. Think before you write!

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Kennyfancy(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
aare07:
Islam is PEACE
Muslims are not terrorist
Therefore, BOKO HARAM are not Muslim
pix or i dnt believe
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Dyoungstar: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
Where and when did this happen? Because I live in Kaduna and did not see or hear any of such protection whatever.

SMH @ this fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Heineken(m): 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
babyfun:
Now they are tired of their blood sucking religion....
. Some people with their mosquito brain sha...see good comments everywhere. Your post just scattered everthing. For your mind you be baby wey dey catch fun abi? I pity you.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by PrinxPeera(m): 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
What's so special about that?

Nothing is gonna move me to accept islam as a peacful religion.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by obaayo2: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
I LOVE KADUNA.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Jaftee(m): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
Why are people lying, which kind lie dis news men do when Muslims are afriad to come to sabo. Na wow oo

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by XRAY21(m): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
slimaliyu:
Later some clueless infidels will come shouting "muslims are terrorists"

Be for fa
*in president bush voice*
Not all muslim are terrorist but all terrorist are muslim

No be me talk am o na oga bush
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Dyoungstar: 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
sawdust:
Am Christian but Ma best friend is Muslim nd d Best guy Av eva met........
But like it is said ''1 apple spoil d rest''

great number of Muslims Joined in the Celebration yesterday,,we ate,drank,Chilaxed.....i mean,1 cld feel sumtin different ,nd bliv me,Muslims even added more fun 2 it yesterday

Greatest lie of the century.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by akashi01(m): 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
abelbriggs:

ISLAM HAS ONLY 1 AGENDA AND THAT IS TO RULE THE WORLD. ANY ISLAMIC NATION THAT HAS A LEADER WHO IS NOT IN SUPPORT OF THIS WILL FACE A TOUGH TIME FROM JIHADIST GROUPS LIKE HAMAS, AL-QEADA,ISIS,BOKO HARAM AND ODAS DNT 4GET AL-SHABAB THESE ORGANIZATION R ISLAMIC IN DOCTRINE. PLS I ENCOURAGE NAIRALANDERS TO DO RESEARCH ON ISLAM AND HAVE AN ENGLISH COPY OF THE QURAN. ALSO CHECK TAQIYYA AND HUDHNA IN GOOGLE FOR MORE EXPLAINATION ON ISLAM AND MUSLIMS. THERE IS MUCH TO. BE SEEN N DISCOVERED THAN THESE LIES.
you're a very gullible dullard,quote the part you saw evil......bloody mofo,I'm sure. your father is regretting why he spermed you
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Dyoungstar: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
Jaftee:
Why are people lying, which kind lie dis news men do when Muslims are afriad to come to sabo. Na wow oo

My guy I winder o, I no no where they got this guineas book of record lies from.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Heineken(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
denkyw:
If I believe this lies make I hear,the muslims I know no fit do such
ogbeni wakeup!
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
evea:

guy ur body dey hot. go cool am. mk ur research and come back to mk mouth. lol lol
I av done my research and am well informed for ur info I av muslim friends from different sates of the north, I av lived in three northern states I spent six years plus there. Pls read Taqqiya n hudna to start with then get an English copy of the quran. Thank you
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by XRAY21(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
Segadem:
They are deeper life and rccg members.
mtceeeeew!

Lol
You bad o lol

Mteeeeew. But you should be. Happy for new. Development
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Yinkagbo(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
aare07:
Islam is PEACE
Muslims are not terrorist
Therefore, BOKO HARAM are not Muslim

Yeah,they call them self muslims,whereas that's not attribute of a good muslim.....
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by sampark201: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
We are going somewhere... This is so sweet in the ears and gladdens the heart ... Able God at work ..
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by omenka(m): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ngwkwe:
Were they under threat or is there a security report (intelligence) warning them of such gathering?
Seun can you see the utterance of someone you call a moderator??

Smh.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by akashi01(m): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
Dyoungstar:

another gullible monkey
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
akashi01:
you're a very gullible dullard,quote the part you saw evil......bloody mofo,I'm sure. your father is regretting why he spermed you
Thank you
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by akashi01(m): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
abelbriggs:

Thank you
you're welcome
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
Dyoungstar:

this was highly predictable
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by evea: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
abelbriggs:

I av done my research and am well informed for ur info I av muslim friends from different sates of the north, I av lived in three northern states I spent six years plus there. Pls read Taqqiya n hudna to start with then get an English copy of the quran. Thank you

guy I am a northern 2 do core. from Kaduna. I have lived my 14yrs dr. so don't tell me rubbish. I was a Muslim b4 becoming a christian. mk ur research 1st. dts all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) / The Present State Of Apapa Road / 10 APC Senators Pledge Votes For Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.