Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna (35798 Views)

Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' / Kaduna: Muslims Guard Christians During Xmas Service / Why Dose Southeast Governors Result To Cheap Patching Of Roads During Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by sokera: 4:01am On Dec 27, 2014
winnieG1:
picture of them protecting them or ...

Even if you see pictures , you will still call it photoshop , people like you dont believe any good news, because bad news is always your expectations.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by samueleto(m): 4:40am On Dec 27, 2014
Rawani:
Impressive, I smell a new season for Nigeria, it's now obvious we are collective victims of terror and poor governance and we need to rise above our ethno-religious differences if we are to succeed in redeeming our nation and rescuing it from the misdirected opportunist called Jonathan and his gang of thieves.

Nigeria Sai Buhari!

U no get handwork...
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by dombenis(m): 4:43am On Dec 27, 2014
kilokeys:
i remember some years back in Jos when Muslims and Christians fought and killed each other with daggers, sticks and stones.

bokoharam came into d picture. with bombs that didnt respect ethnicity or religion.

now these former rivals put away their differences to stay alive.

my theory,

chaos is sometimes necessary to quell chaos
i you can believe me.the only enemy we Christain and muslim have is devil .so why re we killing ourselves.? .
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by JayJustus(m): 5:53am On Dec 27, 2014
abbey621:

Keep on showing your ignorance! Was hitler a muslim or the suicide bomber from Norway? When will you ignoramus realize that terrorism is no respecter of religion or race?

then they should stop shouting that phrase before they kill people...the phrase is what Muslims say when they pray...so don't tell me crap...Saddam Hussein was Hindu?? Bin Laden was a Buddhist??
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by clemzo101(m): 6:31am On Dec 27, 2014
winnieG1:
picture of them protecting them or ...
adonbelivit grin
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Bimpe29: 6:36am On Dec 27, 2014
adeusolu:

NOW I UNDERSTAND YOUR SITUATION AND POSITION MAY GOD TOUCH YOU AND USE YOU TO CHANGE YOUR BRETHREN.
Good to know. I've since understood your sentiment. May God guide you right.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2014
sule5727:
kaduna people are peace loving, is some greedy politicians causing problem in kaduna. Thank God we have realize our mistake they will not succeed again up @kaduna.....

Nigerians are peace loving pepole, Its just the religious and ethnic differences, if we can put that aside and see ourselves as Nigerians, not muslims/christians, igbo/yorubas et al, Nigeria is gonna be a peaceful country.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2014
adeusolu:

you dont know the people you are dealing with. Those guy will turn coat within the twinkle of an eye.

I don't think so, its hightime we stopped seeing ourselves as muslims/christians, we should learn to see ourselves as Nigerians.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by showby: 8:36am On Dec 27, 2014
[size=13pt]My 2015 elections prediction: One candidate will win while the other will be going to court and the loser's supporters will be all over the internet lambasting the election and the winner's fans will be all over the newspapers congratulating the winner and there will be more bombings in Nigeria but the winner will care less and be in power for four years when Nigeria will decide to stay together or separate into 7 parts. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2014
its a scam...anyone who falls for this might pay with his life
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Bowaley17(m): 8:58am On Dec 27, 2014
We Are One...

Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2014
United we stand, divided we fall.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2014
RockMaxi:
This is the Nigerian spirit, but the do or die politicians in clerics coat and those seeking elective posts will use religion to cause division. undecided

GOD WILL BLESS YOU !!!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2014
This is what a good practicing muslim will not do: protcting a
church.

Protecting the church from
who or from what?
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by shomutuski(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2014
Still with this development some people have reasons to not believe it. Yes. You can choose not to, remember it is better to be known as someone stupid than to tell everybody with your actions that you are stupid. How many times do we have to ring it out that Islam is perfect but Muslims aren't. I can't dispute the fact that most of those BH boiz are muslims, but that doesn't mean you will tag it to islam. It is their own faith that is incomplete. Am an educated muslim and I have vast knowledge of the teaching of RASUL(pbuh). I tell you people today that Terrorism is underrated. The real terrorist are the developed nations USA to mention a few. Most people will find it hard, I beg you regardless of your relegion research USA stance on using Terrorism to put developing nations under their control. I love christians as much as I love muslims. Shoutout to my christian unaab peeps on nairaland [Israel,Dare,Ore,kunle,ibukun]. Where we they stay, we no send whether you be muslim or christian.. We love one another. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2014
aare07:
Islam is PEACE
Muslims are not terrorist
Therefore, BOKO HARAM are not Muslim

Hmmm! U made me remember logic, as a set of prepositions were conclusions are drawn from its premises. Nice.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by tinkinjow: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2014
This is clearly a sponsored election gimmick, it's done to deceive them to voting for their candidates. Thank god kaduna Christians are no fo.ols.
Of course it happened in Egypt and it was real.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Moheat(m): 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
[s][/s]
Ngwakwe:
[s]Were they under threat or is there a security report (intelligence) warning them of such gathering?[/s]

Listen to your self!
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by denuga01: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
denkyw:
If I believe this lies make I hear,the muslims I know no fit do such

Bros it's so unfortunate most pple wey dey comment on Niaraland no travel far but just so much believe in hearsay. it's nt new rather impossible, even som Muslim youth did same at d beginning of book haram wallah in kano wen dey bomb sabo garri car pack.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by lomprico(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
aare07:
Islam is PEACE
Muslims are not terrorist
Therefore, BOKO HARAM are not Muslim
When u deceive urself finish let us know.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by abbey621(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
JayJustus:

then they should stop shouting that phrase before they kill people...the phrase is what Muslims say when they pray...so don't tell me crap...Saddam Hussein was Hindu?? Bin Laden was a Buddhist??

Your ignorance is bigger than Mount Rushmore. So if I should come to your area and start beheading people and shouting Jesus is Lord, that automatically makes me a Christian? Maybe if I go on a killing spree and place the Torah at every crime scene, I'll be labeled a Jew. Please use your brain!
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by JayJustus(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
abbey621:

Your ignorance is bigger than Mount Rushmore. So if I should come to your area and start beheading people and shouting Jesus is Lord, that automatically makes me a Christian? Maybe if I go on a killing spree and place the Torah at every crime scene, I'll be labeled a Jew. Please use your brain!

it doesn't erase the fact that all these terrorists are Muslims and Quran talks about Jihad...which is to kill or pat on the back?? nonsense!!! facking terrorists...ISIS subsidiaries!!
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by abbey621(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
JayJustus:

it doesn't erase the fact that all these terrorists are Muslims and Quran talks about Jihad...which is to kill or pat on the back?? nonsense!!! facking terrorists...ISIS subsidiaries!!

How clueless are you? I doubt if you've ever read the Quran in your life. Show me one Holy book that is not filled with a mixture of violence and love, if you really want to educate yourself look back in history and see how people of evil intentions have used religion to commit hateful crimes and destruction. From Hitler to the Holy Roman Catholic Church to the Han dynasty of China, there will always be fools who believe they can use religion to spread fear and hate, people like you only help them to succeed.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by afanide: 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
IF YOU DIDNT ACHIEVE ANYTHING IN 2014, IT'S NOT TOO LATE. CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by halix239(f): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
kendrick9:
story for d gods. if they aren't then what are they?
answer,they re PAGANS, they ve got no religion, ok
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by halix239(f): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
nkeona:
what should i say? i can't trust any Muslim. talk less of having them watch over me in d bid to secure my life.
u re a fool to think all muslims re thesame
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by halix239(f): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
JayJustus:

"Muslims are not terrorists"
BUT
"all terrorists are muslims"

if they are not they should stop yelling that phrase before they disrespect humanity!
ok, datz ur opinion, stick to it, ignorant fool
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by halix239(f): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
rattlesnake:
indian film
u re free not to blive, datz ur own headache
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by halix239(f): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=anigbajumo post=29224902] shut up jhor,did u c dem in d church,tired of which religion?opono oshii[/quote

no mind the mumu thing, datz wot we term as high level of mumulity, jst because they re helping out they re tired of their religion. fish brain, her comment is very funny
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by halix239(f): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
PrinxPeera:
What's so special about that?

Nothing is gonna move me to accept islam as a peacful religion.
u re one human so ur opinion doesn't really matter
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by halix239(f): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Were they under threat or is there a security report (intelligence) warning them of such gathering?
ehen, if boko boys wan attack, they must first give notice, n u re a mod, hia nawaoooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bombers Shot While Trying To Attack A Military Post In Borno.PICS / Zahra Buhari-indimi Debut Her Growing Baby Bump (photo) / Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.