Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna (35797 Views)

Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' / Kaduna: Muslims Guard Christians During Xmas Service / Why Dose Southeast Governors Result To Cheap Patching Of Roads During Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
Dyoungstar:
Where and when did this happen? Because I live in Kaduna and did not see or hear any of such protection whatever.

SMH @ this fake news.

such event rili shldnt be 2 big a'news, but people like you will mek it seem soo big.........like Lions dining with Antelopses
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
akashi01:
you're a very gullible dullard,quote the part you saw evil......bloody mofo,I'm sure. your father is regretting why he spermed you
Ok here it ishttp://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
abbey621:

Was Hitler a muslim? Because based on your quote, all terrorist are muslims and according to history the biggest terrorist so far was Hitler. Think before you write!

Hitler is xtian...he killed six million jews.But let's conclude that what he was not christlike.

This is what most people don't wanna accept when we say suicide bombing by some people is bad in Islam.

Honestly even though I am a Muslim I feel for xtianity as its really facing a big challenge of extinction in the west...Atheism is gradually taking in western countries.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.   And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.  But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"  (Translation is from the Noble Quran)  The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries.  In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did).  The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is thus disingenuous (the actual Muslim words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse).  The actual Arabic comes from "fitna" which can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation.  Taken as a whole, the context makes clear that violence is being authorized until "religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."  Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time.  From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".  This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."  The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter.  These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah.  This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"  This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes.  It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle.  Not only is the Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption.  (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad and this is reflected in other translations of the verse).
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Haywhymido(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
babyfun:
Now they are tired of their blood sucking religion....
stop being a fool. Wise up child
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
aare07:
Islam is PEACE
Muslims are not terrorist
Therefore, BOKO HARAM are not Muslim
but terrorist are muslim
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Coolcrown33: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
slimaliyu:
Later some clueless infidels will come shouting "muslims are terrorists"
But guy you are just makin things worst, why wil you be callin ur fellow brodas n sisters "INFIDELS" TOO BAD!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by victorazy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
acenazt:
Hmmmmmmmm I didn't hear of this woh. I dey Television Kaduna. A neighborhood closest to Sabin Tasha.

No picture too! undecided
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
Bros ntn lyk dat hapend in kaduna.o..

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by XRAY21(m): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ilekeh:
Waste of time.

Why protect Southerners that continue to label you as "cow-fuckers" and "terrorists"?

Abeg, let them protect themselves. embarassed

Boko member
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by texalux(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
Let's learn how to be our brothers keeper
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Solowande(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
It is all abt be ur brother keeper. it's quite encouraging
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
abbey621:

Keep on showing your ignorance! Was hitler a muslim or the suicide bomber from Norway? When will you ignoramus realize that terrorism is no respecter of religion or race?
Mr Ignorance did your hitler kill in any name the way you and your Arabian Masters are doin?
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by donmalcolm21(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
I'm laughing because of the Kaduna I know, no muslim can enter enter Sabon Tasha in group without being lynched. All these stories are gimmick for people that are not on ground. I ll belive the story if the church was in TOWN.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Abiriba1stson: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
aare07:
Islam is PEACE

Are the Muslim youths protecting the Christians to avoid attacks from Hindus, Buddhist, Jewish or atheists

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Story for the gods.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by link2jude(m): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
alexdellafonte:

I love this,Nigerians should learn to live in peace with one another irrespective of ethnic or religious differences.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/muslim-youths-protect-christians-xmas-service-kaduna/

A similar gesture happened in Egypt sometime ago and there were pictures to back it up.
So please, it's either I see pictures or iwon'tbilivit.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by aare07(m): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
olassy239:
but terrorist are muslim
My fellow Nigerian, be objective and proactive
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by victorazy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
Abiriba1stson:

Are the the Muslim youths protecting the Christians to avoid attacks from Hindus, Buddhist, Jewish or atheists

No, from baba lawo! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by adeusolu: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
alexdellafonte:

I love this,Nigerians should learn to live in peace with one another irrespective of ethnic or religious differences.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/muslim-youths-protect-christians-xmas-service-kaduna/

you dont know the people you are dealing with. Those guy will turn coat within the twinkle of an eye.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by abbey621(m): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
ERODEDEAST:
Mr Ignorance did your hitler kill in any name the way you and your Arabian Masters are doin? Mr Ignorance did your hitler kill in any name the way you and your Arabian Masters are doin?

All I can do is laugh, your stupidity is mind-blowing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by andyanders: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
Please note that Islam is not GBOKO HARAM. Gboko Haram are demons from the pit of Hell. We are not fighting our brothers who are true Muslims but a group of demons who are using Islam to commit evil

I am a Christian and know that the war is against some group of demons and not Muslims and what the True Muslim Youths did was to show that it was demons who parade themselves as Muslims and not the True Muslims. I have Muslim friends who are nice and easy going people. It was a Muslim man that I gave contract to build my house and I also gave a Mosque water.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Adeyinka123: 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
This us first of its kind. I'm proud to be a Nigerian . This is the kind of news I like to hear.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by johncreek: 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Story for the gods......
The Devil was once an Angel.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by cell5683(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
Very good
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by okosodo: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
aare07:
Islam is PEACE
They are hindu
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Dagah2: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
slimaliyu:
Later some clueless infidels will come shouting "muslims are terrorists"
O ye fool,repent of your folly.
WHY MUST MUSLIMS ADDRESS OTHERS AS INFIDELS?
Your want of change must start with your thinking right.....not exposing your poor cerebral wit
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by fctboy: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
Pure eye service. They protect in the day but terrorise them later

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by Bimpe29: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
Take it or leave it, there is no gain in religious/ethnic violence. We must just learn to live happily as one without regard to tribe & religion.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by adeusolu: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
Bimpe29:
Take it or leave it, there is no gain in religious/ethnic violence. We must just learn to live happily as one without regard to tribe & religion.
TELL THE NORTHERN MUSLIMS

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
quote author=abbey621 [/quote]that is an excuse of a big loser deal wif it jack.
Re: Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna by gonzaga: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
Under normal circumstances, are people not supposed to be at liberty to worship freely?

We should be ashamed that something as fundamental as worship requires protection.

I may have to disagree with those who see this as commendable....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball With Youths (Pictures) / Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo / Female Suicide Bombers Shot While Trying To Attack A Military Post In Borno.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.