Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State (26409 Views)

Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter / General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) / PICTURE: Jonathan Campaign Team Buying Petrol In Blackmarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by Collynzo22: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2014
Collynzo419:
Customised13

Chidiebere

Is this what your governor is spending Yoruba money on?

We contribute our hard earned taxes to your state allocation and you people are suffering and dying.

Your governor is FAT and enjoying while ABIANS have no job or food to eat

what a damn shame embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Shut up fool! Abia state does not receive any allocation from Yoruba land. A week's production of crude oil from the state is enough to cover its monthly allocation with left overs. How much does the FG make from Your imaginary tax in Yoruba land?
Direct your post to Ekiti, Osun, Oyo, Ogun, those are non productive states.
Abians might be under a bad governor but they still live a better life than majority of the people from your state.
Idiƶt.

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by watered(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2014
nijanigga:

nigerian mentality. what are u going to gain by being the first to post?
Somalian mentality! Didn't u observe I gained ur attention. Good morning 9janiqqa.
Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by Day169: 9:28am On Dec 27, 2014
Guidette:
Common Errors by Dame patience Jonathan
1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people
2. The President was once a Child and the Senators were once a Children
3. My Fellow Widows
4. A Good Mother takes care of his Children
5. The people sitting before you here were once a Children
6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in
an international competition like this one - Addressing Press men after
Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup
7. The Bombers who born them?wasn't it not a woman? They were
once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children
making some children a widow
8. My Heart feels sorry for these Children who have become Widows by
losing their Parents for one reason or another
Patience Jonathan Grammatical Blunder: My Husband Is The Best Couple
On Earth
9. The bloods they are sharing, diaris God o
10. Ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on
11. Happy birthday my husband, your days are numbered.
12. Umbrerra
Mind ursef o! Guidette. Na only Uwaka come?
But item 11 may be a prophesy afterall. ..laughs!!
Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by brownsug(f): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2014
Don't worry they won't notice d frapapa
zigger:
Hope say she no give public speech
Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by MrEverest(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2014
APC "internet warriors" are really ridiculous, even to the point of being pathetically frustrated. What is wrong with the first lady visiting a state and identifying with her root? This idea of condemning, disparaging, victimizing and ridiculing every act of the first family cant win votes for your new found "messiah" rather it is nothing but cheap blackmail. Mr liar Mohammed and his co-conspirators must have sent you people to converge on nairaland like vultures and attack every action of the first family just to make them appear bad in the eyes of people, but you people forget that the percentage of Nigerians on nairaland are a microcosm, less than 0.00001% of the entire population. Majority of Nigerians are wise enough not to fall for such gimmick, the more you people senselessly abuse the president and his family, the more he will get sympathy votes from emotional Nigerians that hate oppression! You people will loose so gallantly in the general election, that self induced exile or worse still suicide may be your only option after passionately dissipating energy on such a wrong cause. May God keep us all alive to witness st valentines day next year, it promises to be very interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by credid(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2014
backtosender:
UHUHU Clan welcome their own

never knew she is related with the uhuru clan now it make sense
it is OHUHU not UHUHU or UHURU
Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by M4gunners: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2014
philips70:

Is it a crime to tell you you looks good? grin
Solicitor yes . Did you see my pic in my profile?Since when is it a crime in nairaland to reject such comments from someone you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by philips70(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2014
M4gunners:
Solicitor yes . Did you see my pic in my profile?Since when is it a crime in nairaland to reject such comments from someone you don't know.

Ok grin
Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by Etruth: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2014
M4gunners:
First Lady You Looks Good.
Chisos !!! Behold a PEJ's student

Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by Etruth: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2014
M4gunners:
I just look at ur profile and concludes we are not in the same category. So don't bother even if is not joke.
This bros has murdered English Language. How could someone do this much damage to grammar with so few sentences? Bros where are you from pls? Otuoke or Okrika? I know say e no easy.You are permitted to express yourself in Ijaw . No hard feelings ok?

Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by M4gunners: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2014
Etruth:
This bros has murdered English Language. How could someone do this much damage to grammar with so few sentences? Bros where are you from pls? Otuoke or Okrika? I know say e no easy.You are permitted to express yourself in Ijaw . No hard feelings ok?
I know you guys are mad because of PEJ. NA GOD PUT HER DIA,NA ONLY GOD FIT REMOVE HER TOO.
Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by Etruth: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
M4gunners:
I know you guys are mad because of PEJ. NA GOD PUT HER DIA,NA ONLY GOD FIT REMOVE HER TOO.
You communicated your thoughts better in pidgin English. You might consider continuing in dis format as it masks your literary deficiencies adequately. As for Pej, I wish her well as she becomes the Otuoke Mayor's First Lady from May 2015. God does not support Stealing-is-not-corruption or oppression....ok? Merry Christmas to you. Behold our incoming First and Second Ladies......

Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by Etruth: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
stanconnect:

Seems u nd PEJ where thought by d same GST lecturer bah?
You must be their Lecturer .
Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by M4gunners: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
Etruth:
You communicated your thoughts better in pidgin English. You might consider continuing in dis format as it masks your literary deficiencies adequately. As for Pej, I wish her well as she becomes the Otuoke Mayor's First Lady from May 2015. God does not support Stealing-is-not-corruption or oppression....ok? Merry Christmas to you. Behold our incoming First and Second Ladies......
Now is clear what ur are FIGHTING for .GEJ will definitely keep his Office .
Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by murax(m): 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
backtosender:
Dame Patience Faka Jonathan wife of the President FRN being received on
arrival in Umuahia by the Abia state Governor, Theodore Orji for a
grand civic reception organized in her honour by the Ohuhu clan in
Umuahia North LGA. Thank God for a successful event today...Congratulations Nwanwa Ohuhu...
Also A Very Big Congratulations to my Dearest Home People, Amafor Isingwu for a successful IZA AHA celebrations today.
Photo credit...Abariikwu
Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by stanconnect(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Etruth:
You must be their Lecturer .

Lol..God forbid...I admit my mistake!
Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by wazobiaN9(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Do you have any hope for Nigeria after 2019 at all??!!

you are there screaming GEJ till 2019!!! Do you think Jonathan, with an unprecedented weak character for a president, can hold the country together up to that point!!!

quote author=Juliaann post=29230900]Mama peace welcome
meanwhile GEJ till 2019[/quote]
Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by brightoinmcs: 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
Guidette:
3. My Fellow Widows
On Earth
12. Umbrerra
13. Execketive governor of Abia state (yesterday's event @ohuhu)
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Can't stop laughing
Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by Etruth: 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
stanconnect:

Lol..God forbid...I admit my mistake!
Haha...You are welcome.Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
fx45:

U sound so pained! U can continue hating on them while they remain President and First Lady till the year 2019... Anyways, I was informed that there's a newly installed transformer in Ur neighbourhood, so go and do the needful. Phoolish Yeriba man!
Transformer like Optimus Prime?
Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by M17: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
Guidette:
3. My Fellow Widows
On Earth
12. Umbrerra

yes you can criticize her any how you want but you have not brought any criticism against president yaradua's wife when she came

to new york for a visit . the video is still on u-tube . you guy's are full of hate . I suspected indirect tribalism . fok off sadist . cool cool

1 Like

Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by halix239(f): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
M17:

yes you can criticize her any how you want but you have not brought any criticism against president yaradua's wife when she came

to new york for a visit . the video is still on u-tube . you guy's are full of hate . I suspected indirect tribalism . fok off sadist . cool cool

its not hate, accept the truth, dat woman is a local champ, even turai is better than her in grammar and everything. she's jst too local in every ways
Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
backtosender:
Dame Patience Faka Jonathan wife of the President FRN being received on
arrival in Umuahia by the Abia state Governor, Theodore Orji for a
grand civic reception organized in her honour by the Ohuhu clan in
Umuahia North LGA. Thank God for a successful event today...Congratulations Nwanwa Ohuhu...
Also A Very Big Congratulations to my Dearest Home People, Amafor Isingwu for a successful IZA AHA celebrations today.
Photo credit...Abariikwu
ndi ara abuo
Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by nijanigga: 12:18am On Dec 29, 2014
watered:
Somalian mentality! Didn't u observe I gained ur attention. Good morning 9janiqqa.
ur very cheap attention seeker.
Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by watered(m): 12:24am On Dec 29, 2014
nijanigga:

ur very cheap attention seeker.
I don't blame you, I blame the gate keepers at Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Kaduna for allowing you access to the device before you.

This is a clear evidence that you aren't fit yet.
Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by nijanigga: 5:14am On Dec 29, 2014
watered:
I don't blame you, I blame the gate keepers at Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Kaduna for allowing you access to the device before you.

This is a clear evidence that you aren't fit yet.
abysmal, so u think i live in nigeria? you should be in yaba psychiatric hospital.
Re: Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State by estacyresource: 9:31pm On May 07, 2015
Nigeria's Vice President-Elect: We're Committed to Finding Missing Girls

One-hundred and fifty more girls and women were rescued from Boko Haram Friday.
.... http://chriistianityupdate..com/2015/05/nigerias-vice-president-elect-were.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Bicyclists Taking Off From Daura To Abuja For The Inauguration May 29th / Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State / My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.