Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. (960 Views)

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused / I Could Use Your Advice Now / I Need Your Advice Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. by Frizy(m): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2008
Please don't try and diss me because am not really on the defensive. I have been close to one girl now for quite some time. We share a lot in common basically because we agree on issues most of time, and jokingly dismiss what we don't like. However, I have been observing changes (negative of course) like keeping distances nowadays. I have a lot of casual friends among women (please these are not girlfriends) but since the day I introduced her to one of my American friends who happens to be a lady, she just wasn't the same again. embarassed

I know I have my faults, and I think I have been selfish in some instances like she following me somewhere, and I saying I got to do something while she asked me to walk here somewhere. But I didn't do this intentionally, it was only what the situation dictated. Now I have always planned to marry this girl, and all other girls I call and talk to don't have that spot I have for this girl. For some reasons, I can't marry an American, but Arab girls are hot!

I love this girl so much, what can I do to avoid losing her?  cry
Re: I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. by evergreen6: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2008
I think you should have sat her down and talk to her instead of coming here undecided
Re: I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. by Frizy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2008
ever_green:

I think you should have sat her down and talk to her instead of coming here undecided

Thanks bro. I think I would do that, I gave her a call two days but I wasn't so happy on some of her responses. Pretty unlike her. cry
Re: I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. by dominique(f): 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2008
i agree with ever green. communication is the key to a successful relationship.
Re: I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. by evergreen6: 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2008
She might be feeling excatly how you are feeling, funny enough
she might think you are ignoring her, this might be the reason she been acting funny undecided
Re: I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. by Moyola(f): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2008
something tongue
Re: I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. by syphillis: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2008
ever_green:

She might be feeling excatly how you are feeling, funny enough
she might think you are ignoring her, this might be the reason she been acting funny undecided

d same way u feel bout tope2000 tongue wink
Re: I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. by evergreen6: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2008
syphillis:

d same way u feel bout tope2000 tongue wink

OMG, this must be jenny grin
Re: I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. by syphillis: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2008
ever_green:

OMG, this must be jenny grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. by evergreen6: 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2008
I talk am grin
How iz u and wat abt my tope tongue
Re: I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2008
syphillis:

grin grin grin grin

Jeez!! Ow many IDs are u gonna get
Re: I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. by kokorunna(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2008
Talk to her
Re: I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. by Ben13: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2008
talk to her. but softly cool
Re: I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. by MoneyRule(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2008
I totally agree,communication is the base 4 a successful relationship and believe me,she wants to talk.
Re: I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. by KarmaMod(f): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2008
If she had alot of male friends, would you be fine with it?

simple question
Re: I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. by Frizy(m): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2008
KarmaMod:

If she had alot of male friends, would you be fine with it?

simple question

No, but am not the flirty type. Do you then propose that I keep away from other girls I have no intentions towards? Should also keep away from having friends among boys?

While I can't tolerate her with other male friends, I think I may be secluding myself if I refuse to talk to other girls. I try to even make her friends with other girls I know would not mislead her. Please, I have done something wrong- when I think am innocent. undecided
Re: I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. by steve49ja(m): 9:49am On Dec 12, 2008
this issue na wa
imo
i guess she got jealous and you ignored when you were suppose to straighten things.
after the introduction, you realised your girl wasnt the same, why didnt you talk to her?
if she felt threatened, why didnt she demand an explanation?
maybe she feels you aint giving her much attention
does your female friends send you love text messages? maybe she saw one
to clear doubts. . . talk with her
since she aint ignoring your calls yet you have a chance to straighten things before she concludes on whatever she's thinking and decide to move on ofcourse without you.
Re: I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. by Frizy(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2008
steve49ja:

this issue na wa
imo
i guess she got jealous and you ignored when you were suppose to straighten things.
after the introduction, you realised your girl wasnt the same, why didnt you talk to her?
if she felt threatened, why didnt she demand an explanation?
maybe she feels you aint giving her much attention
does your female friends send you love text messages? maybe she saw one
to clear doubts. . . talk with her
since she aint ignoring your calls yet you have a chance to straighten things before she concludes on whatever she's thinking and decide to move on ofcourse without you.

Yeah, after the introduction, I did not sit with that other girl anymore. I just went to sit right next to her and we made a chat. Anyway, I sent her a text message yesterday, saying I think she was ignoring me after I made a call in which she didn't answer. She objected immediately by sending an instant message the second after my sms that she was outside her room and her phone wasn't with her.

Girls grin grin. We talked at length on the phone, but I would see her this weekend to make a self confession on the grievances she has for bobo. Pray things work out well with us. wink

Thank you all for your concern and support

Frizy
Re: I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. by KarmaMod(f): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2008
While I can't tolerate her with other male friends, I think I may be secluding myself if I refuse to talk to other girls. I try to even make her friends with other girls I know would not mislead her. Please, I have done something wrong- when I think am innocent.

This seriously makes sense to you? 

You would have  aproblem with her having male friends because you would think its "non innocent" yet you want her to think otherwise for you?

I think it's a tad funny that  you find it weird that she has started to withdraw from you  undecided

better find a way to talk to her and hopefully she'll believe you're not a plkayboy. supposedly
Re: I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. by Frizy(m): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2008
KarmaMod:

This seriously makes sense to you? 

You would have  aproblem with her having male friends because you would think its "non innocent" yet you want her to think otherwise for you?

I think it's a tad funny that  you find it weird that she has started to withdraw from you  undecided

better find a way to talk to her and hopefully she'll believe you're not a plkayboy. supposedly

Thanks for your advice. I would look into changing some of my ways.
Re: I Need Your Advice Now, Please Someone Say Something. by Ben13: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2008
this guy is not serious!

sinceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

(1) (Reply)

Whats Right Age For For Marriage For Guys. / How Do I Treat This / It's Not Just Women - Guys Expect Us To Be Able To Read Them Too !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.