Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused (1965 Views)

I Could Use Your Advice Now / I Need Your Advice Now / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by stMorris(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2014
Hello nairalanders first this is not my main moniker i registered this handle in order to be anonymous and also pour out my heart so that you will suggest to me what to do because am so troubled.

Nairaland have taught me so much about relationships and I really learned alot here thanks to all that took their time to contribute. Of all the stuff i learnt here the most important of them all is "friendzone" which was like an oil discovery to me.

I realized that every woman i dated or fall inlove with will always try to friendzone me and make me their bestie and i hate that soooo much since l learnt what is friendzone i discovered that i have just been in that prison of friendzone for 7yrs until my ex got married this year thats when i got my freedom and i swear it's good to be free.

So these are my predicaments on the girls i try to date:

1. My first love (my married ex) love the girl soo much more than my life i will do anything for her financially and otherwise but she get mind friendzone me for long thereby keeping me as plan b. She even introduced me as his cousin to her friends one day. All those stuff i didn't complain i keep loving her, she only flash me and i, do all the calling sometimes she ignores my call and so many things. Yet she didn't fail to acknowledge my love for her she always to me that am the best husband a lady can dream of.

Ok i moved on and found this beautiful girl after so much introduction and some development of trust we started as friends but when I made my intention known to her she told me that she's engaged but when i actually investigated I found out that she's lying to me i was just like WTF. But this girl's case is different she calls me regularly just to check on me, we can spend hours on phone visits me and i visits her. Her parents likes me and even her siblings and she doesn't care how much the phone call costs her unlike my married ex and i do reciprocate the gesture in a bigger way because for me i can really do anything for my loved ones.
All this times she showed me love and care until i suspect that she may be trying to friendzone me in a grandstyle so i decided to ask her once and for all if we have future together and this time she told me that it's not going to work for us but she pleaded that she needs me as her best friend ever that am the nicest guy she have ever met in her life. Wow I just remembered the numerous discussion here on nairaland of nice guys being friendzoned and honestly i love this girl soo much but I swore never to be friendzoned by any lady again after my married ex imprisoned me for 7yrs so i took the boldest step of the month and told her it's over officially and to stop calling or whatapp me in order to help me forget her since its not going to work out for us. She agreed and said if it will make me feel better we agreed on that and am telling it's over just can't believe it because we had a good time together. Honestly it's never been easy for me since then i was tempted to eat my words but i resisted. Please nairalanders please help me am really confused now i tried to put her away but it's not easy for me. Please i need your advices.

Why do every girl want to friendzone me?
I hate friendzone

Sorry for my poor grammar

Thanks and happy new year in advance.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:41am On Dec 28, 2014
Go back and be friendzoned.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2014
Oga it seems its ur destiny to be friendzoned at least for now. Go back to ur Friendzone smthng good can come out of her Galilee oo.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by iceberylin(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2014
The Agony of a Good Boy grin

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by Crocz(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2014
If you were friendzoned...you can not even an ex undecided
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by stMorris(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
Go back and be friendzoned.

Bro is this an advice?
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by stMorris(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2014
starlingleanets:
Oga it seems its ur destiny to be friendzoned at least for now. Go back to ur Friendzone smthng good can come out of her Galilee oo.

You mean? Explain better
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by Mathematical(f): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2014
Forget relationship for now, move closer to GOD... Keep ya head up, be yourself, be calm,and focus on ya career don't expect instant infatuation, love is a process.

And you having a female friend who likes you alot doesn't mean she want a relationship with you...let ya brain knows when love come knocking
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by stMorris(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2014
Mathematical:
Forget relationship for now, move closer to GOD... Keep ya head up, be yourself, be calm,and focus on ya career don't expect instant infatuation, love is a process.

And you having a female friend who likes you alot doesn't mean she want a relationship with you...let ya brain knows when love come knocking

Thanks

Will just do that
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 28, 2014
stMorris:

You mean? Explain better
I mean to say this may be d last friendzone u may experience,u know she may be putting up a test and funny enough she may want to call you but bcus of d ego can't. Probably she may want to know how long u/she can survive without her/u. You never know she can get to say Yes.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by Newkidoo(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2014
Guy dont eat back ya words!! Never do that..
You have decided its best you guys stopped calling and chatting.. That's good.. Time to move on..

Now, Guy calm down and revaluate your life.. Live happy and the right girl will come but you got to have the boldness to ask her out.. Before being friendzoned, ask her out first and if she resist, you persist.. You will get her..
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2014
Mathematical:

Op will soon expire for marriage,i guess grin
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by Mathematical(f): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2014
stMorris:

Thanks

Will just do that

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]YA WELCOME
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by chimerase2: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2014
Stop abusing the word of ex lover she was ur ex-friendzone
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2014
I don't know why guys ask Ladies out, i don't do that,it sounds so crazy.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by stMorris(m): 9:10am On Dec 28, 2014
starlingleanets:
I mean to say this may be d last friendzone u may experience,u know she may be putting up a test and funny enough she may want to call you but bcus of d ego can't. Probably she may want to know how long u/she can survive without her/u. You never know she can get to say Yes.

Hmmmmm i just wish
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by stMorris(m): 9:10am On Dec 28, 2014
chimerase2:

grin
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by Mathematical(f): 9:14am On Dec 28, 2014
starlingleanets:
Op will soon expire for marriage,i guess grin

HE'S A MAN.. NOT OPPOSITE
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2014
stMorris:

Hmmmmm i just wish
Just wait litte longer,she will call u

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by kaima1984(f): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2014
Dearest dnt b frustrated,I can feel your pain,I want you to move to the next level wich is keeping relationship aside,meanwhile NEVER say u luv someone else more than your LIFE

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by stMorris(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2014
Mathematical:

Lol still in early 20s (23) but not a student.

graduate and working

I guess am not yet in womenOpause period

grin
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2014
Mathematical:

Yea, not the Synonym
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by stMorris(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2014
starlingleanets:
I'm saying its like OP is due 4 Marriage.

Yeah you're right thats why i longed for a long relationship that may lead to marriage because i don't consider myself kid anymore.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by Mathematical(f): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2014
stMorris:

graduate and working

grin

Just don't rush into things..

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by stMorris(m): 9:24am On Dec 28, 2014
kaima1984:
Dearest dnt b frustrated,I can feel your pain,I want you to move to the next level wich is keeping relationship aside,meanwhile NEVER say u luv someone else more than your LIFE

I think thats the best option for now

Just its am a bit confused
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by benuejosh: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2014
stMorris:

graduate and working
grin
23years, when i read 7yrs my next question was going to be , How old are you? It could be that the ladies are far older than you and they see you as a little boy or maybe you ain't ready for marriage in the next couple of years. the whole story sounds so much like you want to have a grlfriend who will stay with you till when you are ready to get married, like this post said
Mathematical:
this is also my advice for you
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2014
starlingleanets:
Lmao....Destiny tins...
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2014
stMorris:

Bro is this an advice?
then let her off your chest.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by stMorris(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
benuejosh:
23years, when i read 7yrs my next question was going to be , How old are you? It could be that the ladies are far older than you and they see you as a little boy or maybe you ain't ready for marriage in the next couple of years. the whole story sounds so much like you want to have a grlfriend who will stay with you till when you are ready to get married, like this post said this is also my advice for you

Thanks bro

You're right older than me

But

Am not attracted to younger girls because of some sense of reasoning

Older ladies seems to reason better
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by jauntty: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
stMorris:

Yeah you're right thats why i longed for a long relationship that may lead to marriage because i don't consider myself kid anymore.

7 years of dating...Op you deserve a Medal. Anyway, focus on ur career nd in building ur future, soon they will start flocking around U. I know that frm experience. One more thing : don't ever be desperate to hold on sm1 u can't get. Make she waka go.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by Nmeri17: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
chimerase2:

grin grin

op my heart is heavy for u embarassed a girl zoned u for seven good years. Chai. arr u Jacob in the Bible?? I think you deserve a medal of honor. something like"zonal director" or "zonal coordinator" cry sad so that when you finally retire you can look at yo medals and smile
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused by stMorris(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nmeri17:

grin grin

op my heart is heavy for u embarassed a girl zoned u for seven good years. Chai. arr u Jacob in the Bible?? I think you deserve a medal of honor. something like"zonal director" or "zonal coordinator" cry sad so that when you finally retire you can look at yo medals and smile

Lol

That's why I hate friendzone with passion

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion / Be Honest, Isn't This Girl The Ugly / Donald Trump... Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.