Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY (26270 Views)

Must Read: My First Real Taste Of Pussy / EMBITTERED (taste Of Blood) / The Taste Of Freedom( A Short Story About Chibok Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by ProfGday(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
About to unfollow this thread,ur promises(thronekid)are like dat of Jonathan. Don't make promises u can't keep. Bless You
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
ProfGday:
About to unfollow this thread,ur promises(thronekid)are like dat of Jonathan. Don't make promises u can't keep. Bless You
Bro, kindly dont do that! I take God beg U.
wetin dey sup be say I dey work on one story now and I no wan embark on anoter, cos if I do, I no sure say I go fit complete the current one.... Abeg

click my signature if U feel like reading but just be here, soon I'll continue!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
Howdy, everyone?

Who remembers this story, still? I know it's not worth it but who still anyways?
So I just was reminiscing on my writing career and before I knew it, I got on this thread. This story. The story I embarked on first in my life.
I remember what it was like when I got here. Just a kid who was agog to scribble till exhaustion whenever he felt like. As I read, I thought circa the tremendous improvement I've made since then. The winds have blown; the oceans have crossed the tide; the rains have spiked tears up our eyes at times, but all in all, we have been together, still.
My first set of mentors: Fembleez1, Fatalveli, Shaxee (probably Meshackshaxee now), and Divepen (Divepen1 now). These guys were bees to my hibiscus. They nurtured, mentored, trained, taught, and practically writhed my entrails in bowels of ink. They made me this. Without their motivational speeches, then, I wouldn't have had the energy to proceed. A big thanks to them.

So, here we are anew. The story seems just opposite what I felt then. Then, I saw it as cants, but now, I see it. I feel it, now. After going through it, I felt so bad I almost blubbed. It is arcane I didn't glimpse this in the story then.

So, I say clarionly a gorgon contrite to everyone whose expectations I let down then. Honestly, it was like I was bewitched. I am sorry I impugned you guys sincere opinions then. I truly am. I wish it's a different story; a positive one too.

Therefore, I am using this dint to appeal to you on this issue. I'll try to emend things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? / The Sexcapades Of Ola (a Story Of Love And Romance) / Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.