Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY (25592 Views)

Must Read: My First Real Taste Of Pussy / EMBITTERED (taste Of Blood) / The Taste Of Freedom( A Short Story About Chibok Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
Marynneka:
same with me o. But stil I wish you best the very best my dear!!!
Tanx sweetie

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
. ==CHAPTER 21==
'
. 'Ade,' Lizabeth whispered into the phone as she wondered why she had to whisper also, maybe it was because of the sudden chilly enviroment that had evolved as fast as the dreaded ebola due to the scary nightmare she just had or maybe she felt like she had to.
. 'Lizabeth,' Ade whispered again, 'I'm sorry for calling at such an odd hour, I just had a scary nightmare, a very terrible one, i just felt like i needed to talk to you, i feared something terrible might have happened, Lizzy, hope everything is okay?'.
. 'I'm good dear but firstly, tell me more about it,' Lizabeth replied in a hushed tune. 'what was the dream all about?'.
. 'It was like we were about to get married, just then....'. Ade's voice trailed off after he heard Lizzy's questioning and frightening voice, 'just as we were about to do that, someone pulled the trigger of a gun?'
. 'Yeah dear', Ade answered fearfully and thoughtfully 'How are you aware of it'?
. 'Well, it turns out we both had a synonymous dream the same time, Ade, i'm scared'.
. 'Don't be sweetheart', Ade said trying to calm her nerves, he himself was drop dead afraid but was just trying to act cool, 'Make sure you pray before embarking on your journey tommorrow,we'll get to discuss more about it when you return, so, stay calm, be composed and do everything like you're supposed to, promise?'.
. 'I promise'.
. 'Now, tell me you love me'.
. 'I love you Ade'.
. 'I love you too Sweetheart, it's an odd hour, so, you'll need to get some sleep before your journey so as to avoid stories that touch, okay?'.
. 'Okay, bye!'.
. 'Bye dear!'.
. Ade disconnected the call and sighed, he knew something was seriously amiss, 'how could he and his beloved Lizzy had a synonymous nightmare at the same time?' but he just couldn't place it. He closed his eyes to catch some sleep before dawn but slowly and steadily, the stinging nightmare resurfaced in his thoughts, it had seemed so real that he had gasped Lizabeth's name when he used the esc. Key out of his subconscious realm, he remembered the blood that spluttered over his clothes after the gunshot though he couldn't decipher whose blood it was notwithstanding how hard he tried, that was his main cause of his confused state of mind.
. --To Be Continued--
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 6:27am On Jan 16, 2015
Marynneka:
same with me o. But stil I wish you best the very best my dear!!!
Me don't understand why you qoute my 'empty' post ooo
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 16, 2015
harjibolar10:

Lol
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by waslek(m): 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nice update thronekid keep it coming
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
waslek:
Nice update thronekid keep it coming
Tanx man
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Marynneka(f): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
harjibolar10:

sorry please na error.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by D9ty7(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nairaland writers go all length to satisfy we the readers and it is very painful to see that these readers are not being appreciated for what they do. Its not like they depend on our encouragement, but they deserve it. And now someone who God has blessed and wanted to help people with the little he has with the help of Princes.a has decided to give a sum of #5000 to a writer every month, a #500 recharge card to the writer who updates consistently in a month. And also 20% of the #5000 to the best upcoming writer.
All you have to do is vote, vote and vote.
Proceedures for voting.
1. Click on this link; https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1804027
2. Cast your vote in this format;
i. BEST NEWCOMER
Mr XXXXXXX

Note: In the above category, three writers are being considered for the month of January, they are;
Touchmeder, Kinwayne and Thronekid. You can only vote for one of them.

ii. BEST WRITER OF THE MONTH
a. Miss XOXXX
b. Mrs OXXXX
c. Prof COXXX.
Also, in the best writer category, you can always vote for three writers. There are over fifty writers on Nairaland, give them your votes and help them win #5000. Its a token right? We all know, but at least they can use it in subscribing their phones and Laptops just to keep you entertained.
Below are the writers who can not be voted for in the best writer category;
1. Pri.ncesa
2. Sa.mmyhoe
3. Te.mitopeDaniel
4. Au.dreyTimms
5. D.9ty7
6. Roy.ver
7. Dive.pen
8. The.Rock5555
The writers mentioned above cannot win the best writer, not because they are not yet eighteen, but because they have won it before. So vote for the numerous other talented writers that are yet to win this prize and see wonders.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 17, 2015
Hi guys, it deflate my morale when after some hours of posting an update, No comments, No likex, No shares. Every other story writers always get comments either encouraging or constructive after an episode irrespective of it's quality either good or bad, every writer albeit thronekid, i'l implore you guys to ammend your ways, it isn't fair, you know?
. I'm not saying i'm the best here, just wana express my feelings.
Thankz!
Update coming soon!

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by waslek(m): 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fineding a gud place 2 sit with pack of popcorn. Expecting the update thronekid
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
waslek:
Fineding a gud place 2 sit with pack of popcorn. Expecting the update thronekid
Coming soon! jabbing thingz oh
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
You'r welcome, what cn we offer u? Ormorlehwah and olaitan3784 !
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Ormorlehwah(f): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
thronekid:
You'r welcome, what cn we offer u? Ormorlehwah and olaitan3784 !
Hmmmmm....... thanks dear. ℓ̊ will be very happy ΐ̲̅ƒ̲̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ can offer M̶̲̅ε Ifokore.

Du courage!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ormorlehwah:
Hmmmmm....... thanks dear. ℓ̊ will be very happy ΐ̲̅ƒ̲̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ can offer M̶̲̅ε Ifokore.

Du courage!
I'mma on it already, enjoy your stay here!
Check out my other thread via:
www.nairaland.com/2077871/utopian-deuce#29525083
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Need yah commentx to proceed !
. Please, check out for 'copy-cats' on facebook o, just caught one!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by samsondavid(m): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
Oga Throne.. we waiting for the update..
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
samsondavid:
Oga Throne.. we waiting for the update..
Oga mi, i dy come oh, na ball hold me down oh
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
. ==EPISODE 22==
'
. Ade yawned wearily, his arms flunging to the sky. Saying he was fatigued was underwhelming, he was more than that, he could easily pass for someone who a dreaded major terrorist organisation were after. He was torn, tired, had a severe stinging head-ache, feeling drowsy and feeling queasy, he took a little trip down the memory lane and kept reminiscing on everything that had been going through his shattered mind for the past 7 hours. He hadn't been able to take a trip to wonder-land after the scary un-usual nightmare, he had attempted every medium that could have easily got his body parts pointing towards several position like an about-to-deliver woman under normal circumstances but now wasn't close to normal with even a radius of 100 kilometres, the nightmare kept peeling in his head as it would have been in a HD movie that could easily be likened to one large golden bell he had often seen in hollywood movies. He marvelled at how the nightmare had seemed so real, so scary, he had even felt the events happening in reality, how normal was it for two different beings to have a synonymous nightmare together, their lengthy distance notwithstanding. i really hope i'm not going nuts now, he tought.
. He decided to write it off as just a mere co-incidence or rather, a sign that their body chemistry was totally harmonious with each other butressed by the fact that he was supposed to count it off as a devoted christian was supposed to. And as regards the nightmare ugly contents, he decided it was just a figment of his thoughts, valley of thoughts, his secondary school biology teacher would call it, after all, he had been on it for the past 7 hours with nothing sane to write home about.
. He said a short prayer, got up from his reclining position he had been since midnight, used the toilet; brushed his teeth, took his bath, wore a casual white top with a black 3-quarter shorts and proceeded to the dining table.
. Where's mom?, he asked after sikirat had offered him some usual customary greetings. 'She left already', she answered.
. Ade's eyes went to the wall clock impulsively and found out it was 27 mins. past 8 already, he sighed and proceeded to consume his delicious mouth-watering breakfast of cooked yam along with expertly fried eggs. Aided by the rich-in-nutrient prepared tea, he consumed all edibles within seconds.
. 'I really need to catch some sleep, he tought and walked in a lacklustre irritating manner; half-dragging his legs to his room.
. --To Be Continued--
. Need your comments before dropping the next episode!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Ali1king: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Congratulation to myself
First to comment
Nice update bro
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ali1king:
Congratulation to myself
First to comment
Nice update bro
Tanx oo
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
Make all dx my bosses dy show o, u guys are highly welcome.
Tags:
heemah , mikedimeji , Chii8 , edwife ,
MRSIB0M0 , Doriestbest , lyndaRoyce , Abuklaw ,
cheriepet , Orla01 , uzolexis , Franciseromosel ,
erekere ,Nimen , adegoke623 , Jjrhymez ,
ghostwritter , paradise163 , flakkydagirl ,
Jeanfortune , cpBlessed , jaymomma , ADUKKY ,
babyzai , demgirls , moseph, JesDivine , gbemyn ,
jiteshell , RichLizzy , bawelat , arabaribity ,
gorgeousnogo , steve888 ngraced , xtremelygifted ,
princeAdepoju , holuwashezy , Galileogalileo ,
ijbeauty , pwettyolly , gorgeousnogo , Iolite ,
marynneka , intentional , epathra , Jennimma ,
deeyor , princessusan , nerdychisa , missmossy ,
peksmay , crislyn , akekujoe , queen47 , xtarxyne ,
Boladex1 , seunviju , Costlybabe , adorableify ,
Barbienice , jadar , lanicky. BashirAhmad1 ,
bibie01, Tennyesty , Diammonddamsel ,
ronke001 , bookhy , ummuja , temmythe , culin ,
babyzai, bequin2all , ebysandra , queenxstar ,
Hameenat94, misspatsy , ToriEmmanson ,
Komzzy1 , bollyano , vonn , wonder3 , 360prince,
Animog, Tobmay, Adesylvia , Omololamide ,
godwah , Olaooni88 , larrykay0 , mzmira , lalaity ,
sexysaphire , bobostykah , abisquare ,
okeogiene4real , AnnNini , queenjuli , dollydolly,
culnellie , Bloomingbud , Olusanya333 , Ifude ,
Kidaberry , funmercy1, Mj45 , Hulahoop , lanjum ,
Temmytayo20 , eniodun26 , goldwaters ,
dexterush , bekeebest , janeso , abbiey , chikabel ,
Tbrak , Tharuthlxx7 , JenyJ , Teeyrose , orlolahdey ,
jibola22 , glade , superplus , shadyflame,
vivikul , fashionale , hauneg , hebenz , adijat4uall ,
ormorlehwah , grocery , christybabe , ice4jez ,
pwettynini , chijudith , fluffyp , blesynluv ,
kennylizzy , lilypet , bibiolu , gra890 ,
unibenstudent , tuddiies , peacynelson ,
olasunbophummie , debbysky , aprilwise ,
maputohq , shaks97 , rmfunky , benz4pimp , Hyfe ,
mohjisolah , bdaniel178 , muniratAbolanl , ziziola ,
bumsiee , spotmataz, ogunsiji , zikyke ,
mohjisolah , larteefah , hnkan , mitchelle55 , , Oluwatyna , preciousberry , mary
haam , lyzee21 , ebonyme890 ,
ifedinna ,eielalove , alayormii , rudepen , sebak and a host of others.
Long time bosses, hope no problem?
Tags:
helenbee,gracile,prettydiva89,fembleeze1,fatalveli,tiffanyj,teebashy,bluestarry,sweetdreamer,divepen,supermartin and a host of others.

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nimen(m): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Okay nah.... I don land
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nimen:
Okay nah.... I don land
You'r welcome boss, enjoy your stay! Nw, what cn i get u?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by TiffanyJ(f): 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thronekid, you are doing great, and I love you for this but I can't help but to notice that you rushed a particular scene. That scene in which Ade's mum explained to him why she commited fornication. She said she was forced, how? And why? I thought she is doing great financially? Please elaborate on that scene. Best of luck on your exams
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mesef don land for here though am late.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
TiffanyJ:
Thronekid, you are doing great, and I love you for this but I can't help but to notice that you rushed a particular scene. That scene in which Ade's mum explained to him why she commited fornication. She said she was forced, how? And why? I thought she is doing great financially? Please elaborate on that scene. Best of luck on your exams
Thanks cutie. Omo see blushing. Lol, blacks dy blush? As for Ade's mum, she's financially bouyant, all thanks to her going out with men of high level, we cnt call it prostitution buh maybe .... Wil do, fill in d gap for me o, hope i'm cleared?
Once again, thankx sweetie!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
U'r welcome oh, what cn i get u?
Pweetidamsel:
Mesef don land for here though am late.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nancydearie:
Sorry dear,i have been quite busy,plz bear with me. Hope u are ok?
Hbd llnp
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by TiffanyJ(f): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
thronekid:

Thanks cutie. Omo see blushing. Lol, blacks dy blush? As for Ade's mum, she's financially bouyant, all thanks to her going out with men of high level, we cnt call it prostitution buh maybe .... Wil do, fill in d gap for me o, hope i'm cleared?
Once again, thankx sweetie!
prostitution is prostitution, after all, she claims she gives out her body for money. Infact why is she not taking responsibilities for her action? For Godsake the woman have two eyes, ears, arms, hands and legs is prostitution the only work to put food on her table? Why is she living a flamboyant life when she can actually cut her expenses, get a decent job and take care of her self and son?
Again, I think the woman was foolish to have brought her 'lover' home when she knew she has a teenager at home. What moral lesson is she giving him? Believe you me, thronekid, no son will want his mother doing what Ade's mum is doing. I'm just astonish that Ade saw nothing wrong with his mother sleeping around all in the name of providing for him.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=TiffanyJ post=29941486]
prostitution is prostitution, after all, she claims she gives out her body for money. Infact why is she not taking responsibilities for her action? For Godsake the woman have two eyes, ears, arms, hands and legs is prostitution the only work to put food on her table? Why is she living a flamboyant life when she can actually cut her expenses, get a decent job and take care of her
Ade saw his mum's behaviour wrong but after weighing his optons, he found out he should be glad to have her. Besides, no good child would want to offend his/her parents among the yorubas, its just their customary belief, and as regards Ade's mum working, u' find out more as it goes on. Thanks cutie.
HEI GHOSTREADERS, GOD IS WATCHING YOU ON PLASMA T.V, Comment, u no go do, like, u go dy form jagaban.
God ia watching u!!!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Waiting for the nxt episode
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pweetidamsel:
Waiting for the nxt episode
It's on its way, just chilax!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Changed / Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria / Chimamanda Adichie: “Why I Wear Nigerian Designers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.