Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 (3065 Views)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by CCsurplus007(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2014
In a compelling sermon, Redeemed Christian Church of God Pastor Emmanuel Bosun warns Nigerian Christians of the spiritual consequences of voting against President Goodluck Jonathan in the upcoming 2015 general elections.

Pastor Bosun who was a delegate representing Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) South West at the National Conference which held earlier this year, said Christians who were ready to vote for the All Progressives Congress in the 2015 elections were only subscribing to the Islamic agenda for Nigeria, and were digging the grave of Christianity in Nigeria.

In the incredible sermon, the Pastor warns Nigerians of a similar occurrence that plagued Turkey happening to Nigeria if care was not taken.

He also warned of Sharia being enshrined in the Federal constitution of Nigeria, and the APC being on a mission to find expression for the Islamic laws already enshrined in the constitution.

Download link
http://www.theheraldng.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/AUD-20141217-WA0001.mp3

Source: http://www.theheraldng.com/audio-redeemed-pastor-warns-nigerians-vote-jonathan-2015/

Very interesting piece. You guys should find time to download and listen to the audio. compliments of the season to all nairalanders
Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2014
Ok
Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by pacesetter939: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2014
CCsurplus007:
In a compelling sermon, Redeemed Christian Church of God Pastor Emmanuel Bosun warns Nigerian Christians of the spiritual consequences of voting against President Goodluck Jonathan in the upcoming 2015 general elections.

Pastor Bosun who was a delegate representing Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) South West at the National Conference which held earlier this year, said Christians who were ready to vote for the All Progressives Congress in the 2015 elections were only subscribing to the Islamic agenda for Nigeria, and were digging the grave of Christianity in Nigeria.

In the incredible sermon, the Pastor warns Nigerians of a similar occurrence that plagued Turkey happening to Nigeria if care was not taken.

He also warned of Sharia being enshrined in the Federal constitution of Nigeria, and the APC being on a mission to find expression for the Islamic laws already enshrined in the constitution.
Download link

OP, the equation has changed now. The dude knows better now, just like millions of Nigerians and we are set to return GEJ back to Otueke come May 29, 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by CCsurplus007(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2014
pacesetter939:

OP, the equation has changed now. The dude knows better now, just like millions of Nigerians and we are set to return GEJ back to Otueke come May 29, 2015.

Take time to download and listen to the audio. You would really find it interesting
Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by Tattooboy: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2014
Religion is making money from politics in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2014
Tattooboy:
Religion is making money from politics in Nigeria.

Yeah
Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by PastorKun(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
CCsurplus007:

Download link

Source: http://www.theheraldng.com/audio-redeemed-pastor-warns-nigerians-vote-jonathan-2015/

Very interesting piece. You guys should find time to download and listen to the audio. compliments of the season to all nairalanders

If this story is true then the pastor in question must be a really pathetic character and a daft ignorant or deliberately manipulative person. Even though I don't support buhari myself, it is very wrong to promote divisive politics along religious lines. It is absolutely impossible for buhari to islamise Nigeria even if he wants to. If he is a true christian, then he should know better than to spread hate.

2 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by waldigit: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
CCsurplus007:

Download link

I don't know which redeemed church the pastor is from, but I know if its RCCG that I know and its true that the pastor made such a statement in the publc, he will go for it in terms of purnishment from the church.
Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by CCsurplus007(m): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
waldigit:

I don't know which redeemed church the pastor is from, but I know if its RCCG that I know and its true that the pastor made such a statement in the publc, he will go for it in terms of purnishment from the church.

He is not politically associated with any party. He just made some salient points which you will find interesting. you can do yourself well by downloading and listening to the audio file.
Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by asodeboyede(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
The church of God shouldn't be entrenched in partisan politics!
Our neutrality must be visible!
Pastor Bosun stop dividing the body of Christ!

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by chikeorji123(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
It's seen that PDP are trembling..The game is getting hotter.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by asodeboyede(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
But what things were gain to me, those I counted
loss for Christ.
Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for
the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my
Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things,
and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
And be found in him, not having mine own
righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is
through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which
is of God by faith:
That I may know him, and the power of his
resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings,
being made conformable unto his death;
If by any means I might attain unto the
resurrection of the dead.
Not as though I had already attained, either were
already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may
apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of
Christ Jesus.
Brethren, I count not myself to have
apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting
those things which are behind, and reaching forth
unto those things which are before,
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high
calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus
minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded,
God shall reveal even this unto you.
Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained,
let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same
thing.
Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark
them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.
(For many walk, of whom I have told you often,
and now tell you even weeping, that they are the
enemies of the cross of Christ:
Whose end is destruction, whose God is their
belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind
earthly things.)
For our conversation is in heaven; from whence
also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall change our vile body, that it may be
fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to
the working whereby he is able even to subdue all
things unto himself.
Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
asodeboyede:

how abt imams who preach to their subjects to eliminate infidels..abeg let him preach joor at least,he isnt preaching killings..
Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by CCsurplus007(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
asodeboyede:

There is no where in the audio did he divide the body of christ.In reverse, he is strengthening it. I guess you dint listen to the audio
Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by asodeboyede(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
how abt imams who preach to their subjects to eliminate infidels..abeg let him preach joor at least,he isnt preaching killings..
Bro, considering the heat within the political sphere, I think it would rather be unwise of any religious organisation to throw its weight behind any party! In fact, no iota of affiliation should be obvious to the polity! Considering how Nigerians revere religious creeds and leaders!
We Must Be Careful, Lest We Incite War!
***just thinking out loud***
Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by asodeboyede(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
CCsurplus007:

There is no where in the audio did he divide the body of christ.In reverse, he is strengthening it. I guess you dint listen to the audio
Honestly am yet to listen to the audio, but I've read the transcript!
Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
asodeboyede:

Bro, considering the heat within the political sphere, I think it would rather be unwise of any religious organisation to throw its weight behind any party! In fact, no iota of affiliation should be obvious to the polity! Considering how Nigerians revere religious creeds and leaders!
We Must Be Careful, Lest We Incite War!
***just thinking out loud***
Lolz..nah,this cant breed war ..wat can breed war is if he ask his congregation to prepare to die if anytin happens during d election not cos u ask people to vote a certain man..D north and muslims do all dis even better..they must be telling every northerner to vote buhari Or..i really donot see any reason why a pastor cnt tell his people who to vote..Lolz

Donot be afraid of war..i wont come for u wink ..Lolz

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by asodeboyede(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lolz..nah,this cant breed war ..wat can breed war is if he ask his congregation to prepare to die if anytin happens during d election not cos u ask people to vote a certain man..D north and muslims do all dis even better..they must be telling every northerner to vote buhari Or..i really donot see any reason why a pastor cnt tell his people who to vote..Lolz

Donot be afraid of war..i wont come for u wink ..Lolz

Well... Let's keep telling God about next year's election! We must not take it with a pinch of salt! We must be spiritually prepared too!
"And give Him no rest, till He establish, and till He make jerusalem(Nigeria) a praise in the earth" Isaiah 62:7

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
asodeboyede:

Well... Let's keep telling God about next year election! We must not take it with a pinch of salt! We must be spiritually prepared too!
"And give Him no rest, till He establish, and till He make jerusalem(Nigeria) a praise in the earth" Isaiah 62:7
Lolz..Amen bro..now i can see u mean well for Nigeria..bless bro!

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by PastorKun(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:

Christians and the church are called to much higher standards. We cannot bring ourselves down to the level of imams who don't know any better.

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
PastorKun:

Christians and the church are called to much higher standards. We cannot bring ourselves down to the level of imams who don't know any better.
hmmm..maybe u ryt but still,i donot see anytin offensive in askn ur members to vote a certain person..maybe the holy spirit moved him to say such..
Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by Macelliot(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nigeria: 2015 is Approaching, General Election is Coming, PDP is Preparing, APC is reinforcing, JEGA is introducing, Jonathan is Campaigning, TAN are Endorsing, Namadi is Smiling. Atiku is Looking. Sule Lamido is Assuming, Tabuwal is Consulting, Ribadu is Waiting, Shema is Planning. Obiano is renovating, Fashola is Achieving, Ameachi is Hoping, Fayose is working, Stomach infrastructure is improving. Buhari is preparing. Obasanjo is Laughing, Babangida is watching. FG is planning, Ihejirika is Speaking, Modu sherrif is Denying, Femi Falana is Exposing, El Rufai is Tweeting, Boko Haram are bombing, Unknown gunmen are Shooting, Security Operatives are Runing, Civillians are following, Emirs are Relocating, People are Cying, Poverty is Increasing, Nigerians are Decreasing. Believers are praying, Senate are Approving, Shekarau is Dancing, Sultan is Looking. Nairalanders are arguing, Religion fanatics are fighting, Tribalism is rising, Nigeria is dividing, People are complaining, some are lamenting. I am posting, some are reading, while some are Commenting.

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by PastorKun(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
hmmm..maybe u ryt but still,i donot see anytin offensive in askn ur members to vote a certain person..maybe the holy spirit moved him to say such..

It is wrong for him to. Use his authority as a pastor on the pulpit to c0ampaign for or against any candidate. His oga at the top(Adeboye) would never do that. Also he told a vicious lie to support his position. It is not possible for buhari to islamise Nigeria in a democracy, why did he have to lie that buhari wants to islamise Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
PastorKun:

It is wrong for him to. Use his authority as a pastor on the pulpit to c0ampaign for or against any candidate. His oga at the top(Adeboye) would never do that. Also he told a vicious lie to support his position. It is not possible for buhari to islamise Nigeria in a democracy, why did he have to lie that buhari wants to islamise Nigeria?
PastorKunAguero ,i think buhari wuld make islam look more superior if he's voted in..Am not against him winning but truth be said,buhari is gona in sm way manipulate Nigeria to favour d north..
Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by Macelliot(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hmm! indeed, there was a country.
Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by asodeboyede(m): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
PastorKun:

It is wrong for him to. Use his authority as a pastor on the pulpit to c0ampaign for or against any candidate.
Exactly!
Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by honeric01(m): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by honeric01(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
PastorKunAguero ,i think buhari wuld make islam look more superior if he's voted in..Am not against him winning but truth be said,buhari is gona in sm way manipulate Nigeria to favour d north..

Pls can you stop hiding behind religion to spread ignorant assertion and assumptions?

Don't you know that the executive arm of govt don't make laws? the legislative arm is the one that makes law. please reason like a political literate I beg you.
Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by Macelliot(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ishilove Lalasticala TherealMrStan pls, fp.
Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by CCsurplus007(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
PastorKun:

PastorKun I guess you havent listened to the audio. infact there is no place in the audio where buhari's name was mentioned. The above write up is just a summary of what the media house that published the story felt, perharps to make the story catchy. The main pastor's comment is contained in the audio. The pastor just made very crucial points to take note of.Besides, I feel as a redeemed pastor if pastor Adeboye did not approve of his comments it would not be aired..my opinion.Maybe I would make a summary of
that..brb
Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by CCsurplus007(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
This was Pastors Bosun's opinion about the islamization of Nigeria at the national conference
https://www.nairaland.com/1839184/islamisation-nigeria-nigerian-constitution-recognises
Re: Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 by Image123(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
Interesting rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Times The Great Ex-atheist C.S. Lewis Made The Case For Christ / Christian Books Collections Free Downloads!!! / Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.